Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323940414243 LastLast

Thread: Miranda

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Well they actually started out in east london
    not the intended nature of the post.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

After fuckin us in the ass with Gabinogoal Flamengo is now offering 4M Euro for Miranda... Fuck right off.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Our asking price is €10m if reports are correct.

I don`t see any reason for us to sell him now, so if this is really urgent for them, show us the money.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's urgent for Miranda. But your statement is still valid: "I don`t see any reason for us to sell him now". He signed an extension few months ago so he can just continue with us till the summer.

6. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's urgent for Miranda. But your statement is still valid: "I don`t see any reason for us to sell him now". He signed an extension few months ago so he can just continue with us till the summer.
    He wants to play for Brazil at Copa América where they will play at home. They also basically haven’t lost to any south American teams with their new coach. Pretty sure he wants to lift a cup and not watch it on tv.

No one going to give us 10 million for a 33 year old free agent with high wages unless. Man U or another stupid rich team has defenders Get injured.

Tho Barca went and got Murillo haha so probably most teams will go with a young cheap fix
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    God... broke Brazilian teams, what they do with all the money they get selling players to Europe? boats and whores i suppose?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Calciomercato, Miranda wants to leave Inter in January. He's not satisfied with Flamengo's offer and he's open to rich offers from UAE and China. In the latest hours there's the option of Jiangsu. In case of a departure, Inter will get a replacement with Andersen being on top of Marotta's and Ausilio's list.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That doesn't make any sense. These reporters are so stupid. They first generate this narrative and then just go with it and starts to make different side-stories out of that narrative.

Like why the FUCK would he go to UAE/China? Or does he now wants to collect money and doesn't care about the football anymore?

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

So Pedulla said Inter close enough to buy back former Primavera Andrew Gravillon from Pescara for about 10m. Lol think this our limit to find his replacement since buying 25m Andersen in January seems impossible. Then we cant put Andersen in CL list right away so it gonna wasted trf.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Gravillon for 10m€? What? Why? Some FFP shit?

14. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Don't see Miranda going to china or UAE this winter, not with the Copa Americana this summer
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Don't see Miranda going to china or UAE this winter, not with the Copa Americana this summer
    Brazil coach calls lots of Chinese league guys so won’t fk up his chances

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    God... broke Brazilian teams, what they do with all the money they get selling players to Europe? boats and whores i suppose?
    I don`t think they are broke, they just act like it.

Flamengo’s plans are proven to be extremely difficult to take Joao Miranda away from Inter. According to Fox Sports Brazil, the Red and Black club wanted to have the Brazilian defender for free on loan and that was straight up rejected by Inter as the Nerazzurri are demanding at least 8 million euros to reinvest on another defender.

According to reports a meeting with Miranda is about to follow to clarify the situation. We already have Godin replacement, starting from summer.

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Flamengo aren't broke at all. I remember I saw a graph recently, they're one of the top 5 clubs in the last two seasons in terms of transfer money received, something like 80M or so IIRC.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Offer him to Liverpool that needs a CB because of injury

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Fox Sports Brazil: No Flamengo for Miranda who wants to stay in Europe for another year

The Brazilian does not want to leave Europe. This is confirmed by Fox Sports Brazil, echoing the words released by Miranda’s agent Thierry Omairi: “I think he will stay in Europe for another season. He could soon return to Brazil when he is 36, 37 to end his career.”

+

GdS: Miranda offered to Roma but deemed too expensive

The Giallorossi are virtually out of the race for Ozan Kabak who is destined to join Stuttgart for €13M. And then there is Joao Miranda who was offered to Roma by intermediaries but that was also complicated. The operation is deemed unfeasible due to the big wage of the player according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    https://www.spaziointer.it/2019/01/2...anda-il-punto/
    it makes sense, as monaco need him more than Inter right now.
    Inter should give him and then in summer Monaco make a discount of 8 mil on Keita.

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    ^^ CalcioMercato reported this idea, Inter to use Miranda as bargaining chip in Keita deal with Monaco, lowering the transfer fee of €34m. No figures reported yet.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Anything over 20m for Keita is overspending. I'll pass. Just give us the money for Miranda.

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    https://www.spaziointer.it/2019/01/2...anda-il-punto/
    it makes sense, as monaco need him more than Inter right now.
    Inter should give him and then in summer Monaco make a discount of 8 mil on Keita.
    Eh no it doesnt make sense.God forbid De Vrij or Skriniar get injured and suddenly Ranlolchia is starting .That would be a nightmare and i dont want to relive it again.

Also not sure what state Godin will be when he gets here.Already injured and could be out for a while.

Its a shame the 3 at the back is not tried more often by Spalletti.Perisic as LWB competing with Asamoah and Lautaro/Keita starting next to Icardi could work and i am sure if Miranda gets more minutes he might agree to see out his contract with us.

Anyway i hope we hold on to him till the summer atleast and dont sell him tonight.