Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24249505152
Results 1,021 to 1,034 of 1034

Thread: Jeison Murillo

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Unfortunately the World Cup makes it tough for anyone not in European competition to keep good depth. I hoped he would stick around and improve under Spalletti, but the need for playing time ahead of the World Cup was too great

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Phenomenon

Indonesia

I can see Murillo being one of the best in La Liga and big clubs line up for his services. If only he stay here.
    But Tbh not too disapponted coz of Skriniar good performence. Good luck Jeison.
    IndoInter

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I just hope Ranocchia isnt going off fighting for his place in the Italia squad for next year's World cup.

Otherwise we are really left with no backups.
    Wallace

6. Thanks (1): MVD

France

Good luck Murillo.

You never had the level expected from you here, but your spirit was always on point and you never opened your mouth despite being criticized.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

This club is just retarded. Imagine if Skriniar or Miranda get injuried before the Roma game, who do we play? Fucking Rano?

You don't sell your 3rd and 4th choice CBs before finding a proper replacement, not for a bargain price anyway.

Now we need to find 2 decent CBs, in 2 weeks, and we can't spend due to FFP or don't have the money.

New management, same old Inter. Amazing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (3): Bergpavian, Howl, Ratsys

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    This club is just retarded. Imagine if Skriniar or Miranda get injuried before the Roma game, who do we play? Fucking Rano?

You don't sell your 3rd and 4th choice CBs before finding a proper replacement, not for a bargain price anyway.

Now we need to find 2 decent CBs, in 2 weeks, and we can't spend due to FFP or don't have the money.

New management, same old Inter. Amazing.

Murillo wanted to leave, should we just keep him here against his will?
    I'm streets ahead.

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, JJM

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by DIN011 View Post
    Murillo wanted to leave, should we just keep him here against his will?
    Perisic wants to leave aswell I believe, as does Jojo. They're still with us because we made it clear that they won't be sold on the cheap. I mean you gotta respect the players will, but the club's needs comes first. That means, for me, NFS unless a crazy bid comes (It didn't), or we get a proper replacement, which didn't happen either.

Going into the season with Rano as our backup CB is embrassing after we've tried to get rid of him so many times.

And if we really wanted Murillo and Medel out, that's complately fine, but we had plenty of time to sign another CB and should have done by now.

Maybe I'm overeacting a bit because I don't trust the club to sign another decent CB, or they may aswell not sign anyone at all..

13. Thanks (1): Tombatu

Fav. Player
    R9

Indonesia

we will, just chill bro

15. Thanks (1): ChillBro

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Ultimate Chill bro...although I agree. I would have wanted about 20mil for murillo and I would not have sold him if all I had for backup was rano. Ugh mangala seems useless to me too..the only people who rate him seem to be biased towards epl defenders. I want a young promising skriniar type player who can come in and be groomed to paid with skriniar starting next year.

17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, pier

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    He's pretty much relegated to the bench with Valencia as well, hasn't played in the last few games...

Well there goes his ambition to play every game lol

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Made the Spanish league team of the week again.

Should have loaned him instead of selling him for peanuts. Can’t wait to see for how much he goes for next sale. Hopefully we have a % or next transfer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Efrain21C View Post
    He's pretty much relegated to the bench with Valencia as well, hasn't played in the last few games...

Well there goes his ambition to play every game lol
    Was on the Spanish league team of the week Oct 21-23 and Nov 3-5......

So don’t think he is bench. Him and Kdog are doing well there. Tho They do rotate their 3 CBs. Jesion does play frequently
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Did he say why leaving? Because here he would have gotten his chances.
    Yes, he just came out to explain. It seems that he never really wanted to leave Spain at all. I hope he`s happy now and I can understand him. After the pre-season with Skriniar, he probably realised he won`t catch the starting 11 and boy he is right. I also find €13m a low signing fee, but Murillo probably expressed his desire to leave, just like Spalletti said.

Murillo: 'Not happy at Inter'

Valencia defender Jeison Murillo revealed why he was determined to leave Inter, but his problems in Italy began from the start at Udinese.

The Colombia international was sold over the summer and seems considerably more at ease in La Liga.

“I received the call that I had been sold and was going to Italy. From one day to the next. I remember that when I returned home, my mother was crying. I was about to tell her, but she’d already been alerted. I couldn’t believe it,” the 25-year-old told Spanish newspaper As.

“I had no idea. I went to Nigeria for a youth tournament and when I returned, my life had already changed. I didn’t even know they were negotiating with Udinese.

“Naturally, the dream of every South American boy is to play in Europe, but I was 18 years old and found myself alone in a new country. These are the sacrifices you must make in this profession.

“Eventually, I was only in Udine for medical tests and then immediately sent out on loan to Granada. That was better for me, as I spoke the language and in Spain could get a European passport.

“Italian football helped me grow tactically a great deal, as that is essential for a defender. In Spain there are more spaces, more one-against-one situations, and my characteristics help me with that.”

Murillo was at Inter from 2015 to 2017 before returning to La Liga with Valencia.

My intention was simply to leave Inter. When you are not happy in a place, you must find new horizons. There was a difference of opinion and when Valencia appeared, to be honest, I did hesitate a little. I knew what Valencia was, they explained their project and intentions.

It took a second meeting for me to make a decision and accept their offer. There is a lot of ambition here at Valencia. The Coach, the club and the agent have a lot of faith in me and the fans make me want to fight for this badge, every game and every day.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    I just hope Ranocchia isnt going off fighting for his place in the Italia squad for next year's World cup.

Oh Wallace good old Wallace with his quality trolling

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post

Yeah, we wouldn't like those trips back and forward. Probably why Candreva isn't playing at his best, he needs to quit NT.
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    ventura, you suck. people should throw feces at your face.
    +1