Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 659

Thread: World Cup 2018 Qualifers

  1. #261
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    3,503
    Thanked
    4,676 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Some people might be too young to remember (I was just 9 myself), but in 1992 Denmark didn't qualify for the final stage. They took the spot of Jugoslavia, which had to renounce because of the war.

    It was sort of a last moment thing, some Danish players were called up while already on vacation lol.
    Was it not Michael Laudrup who didn't bother going because he thought they didnt have a chance or something? And he was by far there best player at the time

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #262
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,792
    Thanked
    9,863 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    This I don't remember personally, but yes, so the story goes.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  4. Thanks (1): MVD

  5. #263
    Quantum's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Jan 16
    Posts
    2,067
    Thanked
    2,417 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

    Brazil

    As I understand it, he had a quibble with coach Richard Nielsen over tactics, as he deemed the team relied too much on counter-attacking football.

  6. Thanks (1): MVD

  7. #264
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,792
    Thanked
    9,863 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    guess who was wrong lol
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #265

    Join Date
    16 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,313
    Thanked
    4,128 times
    Old name
    Jrg

    Denmark

    17 Forum Supporter
    True. Michael Laudrup didn't agree with the coach we had at that time and had retired few years prior to the tournament.

    Perhaps Christian Eriksen should retire then to see if it helps again.

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #266
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanked
    5,639 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Some people might be too young to remember (I was just 9 myself), but in 1992 Denmark didn't qualify for the final stage. They took the spot of Jugoslavia, which had to renounce because of the war.

    It was sort of a last moment thing, some Danish players were called up while already on vacation lol.
    Damn, you old

  12. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  13. #267
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,792
    Thanked
    9,863 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Damn, you old
    what did you say? speak louder, my son.

    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  14. Thanks (3): Black Knight, Howl, MVD

  15. #268
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,792
    Thanked
    9,863 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    Messi's ban lifted. What a surprise.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  16. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  17. #269
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    9,064
    Thanked
    9,680 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Watch Icardi not play now
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  18. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  19. #270
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,051
    Thanked
    5,186 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Messi's ban lifted. What a surprise.
    This infuriates me so much
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  20. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  21. #271
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,090
    Thanked
    3,566 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Messi's ban lifted. What a surprise.
    Medel did same shit as that MickeyMouse Messi but did his ban get lifted? Fuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

  22. Thanks (1): MVD

  23. #272
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,707
    Thanked
    18,240 times
    Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

    Albania

    74
    Pretty sure Medel's suspension was lifted as well, similar to Messi.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #273
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    9,209
    Thanked
    3,739 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Medel did same shit as that MickeyMouse Messi but did his ban get lifted? Fuck no.
    haha welcome to South America. As for Chile bitching. you guys should be in 6th or 7th place. Bolivia got robbed points from you guys. I am just glad colombia played Argentina 2x and is 2nd place. WE can't get fkd over by them. FK Argentina and FK you URUGUAY !!!
    4 years late but a Hungry Hungry Tiger is out on the loose in Russia!!!

  26. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  27. #274
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanked
    5,639 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    FK you URUGUAY !!!


  28. #275
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,090
    Thanked
    3,566 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Pretty sure Medel's suspension was lifted as well, similar to Messi.
    Pretty sure you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

  29. #276
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    9,209
    Thanked
    3,739 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    So Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay and Argentina have joined Bolivia in calling bullshit on the points they were deducted for using a ineligible player. If the points are given back it would take Chile out of the top 5 and eliminate Peru.

    I think it's funny and will happen because FIFA really needs Argentina to qualify

    Like I said before FIFA will find a way to fuck a couple countries over so they get the 5 teams they want to Russia
    4 years late but a Hungry Hungry Tiger is out on the loose in Russia!!!

  30. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  31. #277
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,090
    Thanked
    3,566 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    So Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay and Argentina have joined Bolivia in calling bullshit on the points they were deducted for using a ineligible player. If the points are given back it would take Chile out of the top 5 and eliminate Peru.

    I think it's funny and will happen because FIFA really needs Argentina to qualify

    Like I said before FIFA will find a way to fuck a couple countries over so they get the 5 teams they want to Russia
    The conspiracy is fkn real. I would bet my right arm on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

  32. #278
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    9,209
    Thanked
    3,739 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Well in Bolivias defense they weren't told the player couldn't play for them till like 2 months later. It's a shitty situation that happened to the worst team in South America that has been having a decent qualifiers. I just know I'd be pissed of Colombia didn't qualify because of a technicality and because Comenbol gave Chile 2 points they lost at home for tying and 3+ goals. Colombia didn't qualify to 2002 because of 1 fking goal difference and in 2006 because of 1 point. Always felt it was a Argie and Uruguay conspiracy. South American qualifiers are pretty tough every point and goal matters.
    4 years late but a Hungry Hungry Tiger is out on the loose in Russia!!!

  33. #279
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    35,486
    Thanked
    43,602 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member


    Greek Football‏ @greekfooty 31 min31 minuti fa
    Altro
    Gianniotas has been punched in the face by a Bosnian hooligan who entered the pitch after the final whistle!
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  34. #280
    armin_z's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 06
    Posts
    23
    Thanked
    58 times



    It was coaches assistent who kicked him



    Last edited by armin_z; 09 Jun 17 at 22:51.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •