Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Futbol Prospects

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Futbol Prospects

One of the things that I like to do the most when I have spare time is search the net for info on young players that are not as hyped but have potential to be frontline players in a couple of years.

Before I go further: there go away now.

One that has caught my eye was Jesus Vallejo of Zaragoza who played at 17 y/o as a starter and captain most of the season in the 2nd division. I see Real Madrid has already bought him though he will remain in Zaragoza next season.

Here is some vid:

Anyone on your list of interesting prospects? I have others I will share later.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

South Africa

One of my buddies is a Real Betis fan and he speaks very highly of 18 year old midfielder Dani Ceballos.

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Quick search found that Real Madrid is also trying to get him, apparently they want to sign all the best Spanish u-19s that just won the Euro at the level.

Some YouTube time:

Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    I don't know about other clubs and not sure whether people have heard about Andreas Pereira, very highly rated at ManUtd and won U21 player for the year at ManUtd.

Short description about him: He was signed from PSV and he was attacker then at United he played as CM and later as deep lying midfielder. Excellent set piece taker and very two footed player. He is right footed but you can see in the video below, he can take corners from his left foot also.

Now for senior team he hardly played except few mins her and there, now he is used as winger at United. Was one of our best players in the preseason tour.

Edit: Chelsea have excellent young players but they hardly get chances, so not sure how far they will go in their careers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    One of the things that I like to do the most when I have spare time is search the net for info on young players that are not as hyped but have potential to be frontline players in a couple of years.

Before I go further: there go away now.

One that has caught my eye was Jesus Vallejo of Zaragoza who played at 17 y/o as a starter and captain most of the season in the 2nd division. I see Real Madrid has already bought him though he will remain in Zaragoza next season.

Here is some vid:

Anyone on your list of interesting prospects? I have others I will share later.
    Signed for Madrid and loaned back apparently..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Rafael Borre 19 year old Colombian Cf is going to Atletico Madrid. One of the most promising Colombians players I have seen since James. The rate he is scoring in the Colombian league is very impressive. Already has 2 hat tricks in a little over a year as a starter. Deal closes on Monday but His team wants to keep him on loan for 1 year instead of Atletico loaning him to a Spanish club. He has 5 goals in 3 games so far this season. He scored a hattrick in the last game.

I am on my phone so can't post a YouTube video of him and it seems that most of them are shitty non HD quality. He has already been called up to the Senior Nt and was a part of our U20.
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

11. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Now a Polish guy... Dawid Kownacki class 97' from Lech Pozan. He already has 53 1st team cameos mainly as a winger or SS but he is tall and lanky so I think when he physcally matures he'll end up at CF. I read Bayern already made an approach but it was rebuffed by his family because it might have been too early for him. Maybe some of FIF's Polish posters can tell us more.

Some vid:

Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

13. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, J.., MVD, wera

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    SISTO

15. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrgnsn View Post
    SISTO

Does he use his left leg at all in that video? Super powerful tho

This is a cool thread but sadly inter will never buy a prospect or look how great we did with Coutinho and Kova

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Pione...

WOAT name.
    Sudaca Power.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    O

Does he use his left leg at all in that video? Super powerful tho

This is a cool thread but sadly inter will never buy a prospect or look how great we did with Coutinho and Kova
    he scores one with his left and do we count Icardi as a prospect or is he a failure for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

South Africa

Ignore this post.
    Last edited by bandiera; 03 Aug 15 at 10:20. Reason: misunderstood what wera was saying.

20. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Marlos Moreno. I'm sure crz can give us the low down.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Big Willy, MVD

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    I really think we should look at this kid (we already are). I think he has the tools to be a really good player. Love the fact he's 6'2 and yet mantains his technical ability.

24. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

South Africa

its relative to whether or not we'd be better off spending 20 mill on correa than spending that 20 mill elsewhere. we need to sign an attacking midfielder in the summer, but i dont think he offers us more than ljajic (who is probably half correa's price) and there are other areas of our team that require investment before spending 20 mill on another attacker.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    its relative to whether or not we'd be better off spending 20 mill on correa than spending that 20 mill elsewhere. we need to sign an attacking midfielder in the summer, but i dont think he offers us more than ljajic (who is probably half correa's price) and there are other areas of our team that require investment before spending 20 mill on another attacker.
    Yeah actually I don't disagree with you. He's just a player I like and have been keeping an eye on. First priority this summer is finding someone that will be an upgrade on Medel/Melo. Especially now with the re-signing of Palacio and the signing of Eder our attacking department is full with Ljajic, Jovetic, Eder, and Palacio all best suited to playing centrally.

If we are looking to make an attacking signing our first priority should be a right winger.

27. Thanks (1): bandiera

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post

Marlos Moreno. I'm sure crz can give us the low down.
    Nacional is the best team in Colombia and the richest. Its owned by a billionaire that is one of the richest men in Colombia if not the richest. He owns Postbon its our version of Pepsi, they were even the league sponsors for 5 years. Any way Nacional can buy any one they want and develop great players. Ospina(Arsenal GK), Ibarbo(now plays for them again but was at Roma for a bit), Zuniga(played at Napoli), Cardona(plays in Mexico but def going to Europe soon total beast 2nd only to James) and most of our NT comes from there. Their youth teams are very good just haven't been given chances recently. Reason I mention that is at his age him starting for them is huge. They are currently the best team in the South American Champions league. They have yet to get scored on and have won every game.

Right now they are being Coached by Rueda who was the coach for Honduras at the 2014 WC and Ecuador at the 2010 WC. HE is great with youngsters.He was Colombias U20 coach and then became our SNT. Any way he has been giving our youth players way more love.

Moreno people are comparing to Asprilla. I am too young to know what Asprilla played like but the kid is fast, great dribbler and scores game winners. So far shit hasn't gone to his head. He should be part of our Olympic team but our SNT coach called him up to our last WCQ. HE played 10 minutes and had the assist that gave us the win against Boliva.

For me I really like him but rather he go to Porto(linked to him) or a team like Udinese to develop. At Inter I just don't see us being able to develop players and at 19 he is still green. He is linked to PSG, Barca and Liverpool as well as Porto and Santos/Inter of Brazil. I just think he needs to go to a team where he can fight for a starting spot. I can't see him benching Persic and for his development sitting or getting 15 minutes isn't going to help. If we buy him its to loan him out.

Another player on Nacional that I really like is Sebastian Perez he was going to go to Arsenal but couldn't get a work visa. He is 21/22 but Started our last 2 WCQ games and was beastly in MF.

Watch from 5:30 to see his play for the goal. Also I mention Cardona the goal scorer of that many many times. He is 23 but guy is a total beast. What ever Euro team buys him is going to make crazy cash when a bigger team buys him.

0:30 for Sebastans goal with a Cardona assist

29. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Joaquin Ardaiz remember the name. The '9' for Uruguay Sub-20 already has Porto and Fiorentina after him.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    http://www.fcinternews.it/en/tmw-joa...f-inter-234056

17 and already a throat tattoo...how times change,no way would my parents allow me such a thing back in my day...I feel already like an old man talking as such

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    bullshit is he 17
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.