Thread: Statistically proving corruption in Serie B

3,530 times
    Fav. Player

Federated States of Micronesia

10 Forum Supporter

Statistically proving corruption in Serie B

Pretty cool write up of the statistical analysis of betting lines in specific games where one team has nothing to play for, while the other does.

For those who are interested in the nerdy analytical data.
    FIF Christmas miracle

Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Wizard deserves most improved member after this

55 times
    Fav. Player

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Very nice analysis. I wonder why betting companies still accept bets for these matches (last games of the Serie B season), when it's almost public knowledge that they are fixed.

137 times
    Fav. Player

Lolx, they are the one fixing the game...
    Josť Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

265 times

Very nice read indeed, thanks for sharing Pharaoh!