OK, I need to open this topic since all sorts of crazy rumours are around and since they all come from various sources it is good that at least those that don't know the situatio in Italy know which to take seriously, which to have reservation to and which to discard completely. I'll give a short explanation to each one.
Usually reliable(not always correct but there is some substance in the whole thing).
-Gazzetta dello Sport(bigest sports paper in Italy)
-Corriere dello Sport(roman sports paper, but disregard everything about Lazio in it)
To have reservations:
- Datasport.it(mostly gossip)
- Calciomercato.com(a compilation of various sources)
To discard completely:
- Tuttosport(an ultrajuventino newspaper!)
- Virgilio sport, sports.it, Controcampo(both the TV transmission and the paper), all of those belong to Mediaset, i.e Berlusconi
- all daily papers from Milan and Turin(Corriere della Sera, Stampa etc.)
I believe this information is vital for survival during the summer transfer market.