View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • PSG

    3 16.67%
  • Bayern

    15 83.33%
Page 276 of 277 FirstFirst ... 176226266273274275276277 LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 5530

Thread: Ivan Perišić

  1. #5501
    PHM1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,167
    Thanked
    4,229 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    One of our best players against Real. Relentless.Cunte fucked himself and our team when he subbed him.
    Perisic nearly died tired when Conte subbed him out. Come on you guys can blame him anything but this sub made all sense.

  2. Thanks (2): magnesium, MVD

  3. #5502
    Provenzano's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jun 11
    Posts
    2,860
    Thanked
    6,727 times

    Bulgaria

    5
    Ivan Perisic made his 150th Serie A appearance against Sassuolo. He’s the only player who has played at least 130 matches in both Serie A and the Bundesliga since the 2011/12 season

  4. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

  5. #5503
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    13,138
    Thanked
    11,606 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8 10 years of FIF
    Gotta appreciate his discipline as LWB.
    Forza Inter

  6. Thanks (1): Universe

  7. #5504
    uny_arturo's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Dec 06
    Posts
    1,914
    Thanked
    969 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

    Hong Kong

    10 years of FIF
    Perisic has matured a lot since he won CL last season. I vaguely remember he wanted out before cos he didn't want to play LWB. Right now he's not only a LWB, but also a back-up striker.

    His ability to beat a defender has deteriorated somewhat. But the versatility will make up for it. Hopefully he starts scoring headers again.
    Grazie Ragazzi

    Forza Inter

  8. Thanks (1): Universe

  9. #5505
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,203
    Thanked
    24,786 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Fucker is useless in that position, but you cannot fault his effort. Perisic runs hard all game like his life depends on it. Nainggolan and Eriksen could learn a lot from Perisic.

  10. Thanks (4): magnesium, rfU, thatdude, uny_arturo

  11. #5506
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    24,277
    Thanked
    54,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Perisic has been good since about.. Parma?

    Obviously still not ideal considering wages and his age etc but credit where it's due, he's recovered some of his attacking capability while doing his homework defensively. He's been very good tactically speaking and you have to respect a treble-winning forward playing as a makeshift defender and rotation striker with utmost professionalism.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż


  12. #5507
    rfU's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 09
    Posts
    3,923
    Thanked
    1,886 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4



    10 years of FIF
    He just lacks the IQ to perform as a wingback and crossing was all over the place. If we can't sell him he should play forward. All he has to do is face the goal and shoot.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

  13. #5508
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,856
    Thanked
    18,776 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    He definitely does not lack IQ (to perform as a wingback, fucking Ashley Young can play there ), but he's not performing well generally. The crossing is fucking horrible and that's the only thing he's tasked to do.

  14. Thanks (2): magnesium, Universe

  15. #5509
    eduzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 May 18
    Posts
    759
    Thanked
    689 times
    Fav. Player
    Chris Eriksen

    Ukraine

    football became a joke when this bum won treble. fckn fraud
    calma ragazzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it

    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

  16. Thanks (1): MVD

  17. #5510
    Tamirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Dec 20
    Posts
    514
    Thanked
    431 times

    Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    football became a joke when this bum won treble. fckn fraud
    Even bayren that raped every fucking team in that season saw how much uselss he is, not all the teams managmets clowns as ours...

  18. #5511
    junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Jun 11
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanked
    661 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He definitely does not lack IQ (to perform as a wingback, fucking Ashley Young can play there ), but he's not performing well generally. The crossing is fucking horrible and that's the only thing he's tasked to do.
    lost you on: does not lack IQ...

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

  19. #5512
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    24,277
    Thanked
    54,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    There's no doubt he's also lost some of his pace and power. This isn't Ivan the Terrible from 2017 who would destroy defenses with his physicality and direct attacking - this is a much reduced version of the player.

    That said, Perisic is a smart and tactically disciplined player. Last season proved how effective he can be in the right system i.e. a system where he has a fullback behind him to defend and offer a partner on the flank, especially as a rotation option.

    Under Conte, you can tell how the defensive duties and potential weaknesses of the system are on his mind.

    He can't bomb forward too recklessly yet he must always make himself available to attack because the wing backs are the only flank players in this system (I refuse to count Bastoni or Gagliardini drifting out wide to be natural wide players). That means at all times he's extremely wary about giving possession away and the opponent occupying the gap behind him.

    At times, like against Milan, he's far too conservative and ends up achieving nothing if he doesn't take on his marker. Today was just an exceptionally off game, nothing more. He was making himself available in the right spaces and moving correctly but his crosses were just wildly shit.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

  20. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Batman, MVD, Pajo

  21. #5513
    rfU's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 09
    Posts
    3,923
    Thanked
    1,886 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4



    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He definitely does not lack IQ
    he shoots when he should pass, passes when he should shoot, does that same step over and dribble move over and over... Since he's lost his speed he's been exposed, not badly, but enough to render him tame or manageable offensively. It's taken him a while to realize he can't beat anyone for speed, this is why i think he should play forward, he can at least strike a ball well and on target.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

  22. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Wallace

  23. #5514
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    13,138
    Thanked
    11,606 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    There's no doubt he's also lost some of his pace and power. This isn't Ivan the Terrible from 2017 who would destroy defenses with his physicality and direct attacking - this is a much reduced version of the player.

    That said, Perisic is a smart and tactically disciplined player. Last season proved how effective he can be in the right system i.e. a system where he has a fullback behind him to defend and offer a partner on the flank, especially as a rotation option.

    Under Conte, you can tell how the defensive duties and potential weaknesses of the system are on his mind.

    He can't bomb forward too recklessly yet he must always make himself available to attack because the wing backs are the only flank players in this system (I refuse to count Bastoni or Gagliardini drifting out wide to be natural wide players). That means at all times he's extremely wary about giving possession away and the opponent occupying the gap behind him.

    At times, like against Milan, he's far too conservative and ends up achieving nothing if he doesn't take on his marker. Today was just an exceptionally off game, nothing more. He was making himself available in the right spaces and moving correctly but his crosses were just wildly shit.
    Well described. However as I have mentioned few times already Darmian should start (at least the next couple games) at LWB.
    Forza Inter

  24. #5515
    bubba zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Sep 20
    Posts
    597
    Thanked
    544 times
    Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

    Croatia

    Many croatian and english newspapers claim that he is linked with Tottenham and that they offer for him 11m pounds. They also claim that this deal should be done this mercato. Mourinho want him immediately. Hope this is true,we need money and he can't play in Cunte's system,plus he is slower and older. He is regressing badly.

  25. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Universe

  26. #5516
    NimAraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,945
    Thanked
    588 times

    Federated States of Micronesia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Many croatian and english newspapers claim that he is linked with Tottenham and that they offer for him 11m pounds. They also claim that this deal should be done this mercato. Mourinho want him immediately. Hope this is true,we need money and he can't play in Cunte's system,plus he is slower and older. He is regressing badly.
    Too good to be true
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."


  27. #5517
    Conan the Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 18
    Posts
    200
    Thanked
    194 times
    Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

    Turkey

    To me the only "Ivan the terrible" of Inter history was Zamorano. Perisic is just Ivan the Perishit.
    Conan! What is best in life?

    To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

  28. #5518
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    14,162
    Thanked
    15,745 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, there was maybe a year or two where he was ok, but far too one dimensional once he became an undisputed starter.
    Dr. Marotta

  29. #5519
    magnesium's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Jul 14
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanked
    1,150 times
    Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

    Indonesia

    I prefer not sell him, somehow i think he will decisive on Scudetto race. Our lucky charm this season.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

  30. #5520
    Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    387 times
    Fav. Player
    Lukaku

    Ireland

    10 years of FIF
    I'd love to see this guy go, frustrates the hell out of me, his work rate and effort seem great but I always feel like no end product, I always feel he does all this amazing hard work at the end realises he hates Inter and just misses on purpose, seriously, thats how this guy makes me feel. I am not suggesting this is true btw.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •