Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257
Results 5,121 to 5,135 of 5135

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Bayern is of course doing this cheeky shit. We should counter by trying to offer him to EPL clubs.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I think we're very much trying to foster good relations with Bayern, so wouldn't surprise me if we give them quite the discount for Perisic.

Lots of interesting players there for us, particularly Alaba and Kimmich, and even Lucas Hernandez. Seeing as Bayern, like Real, don't tend to keep players that want to leave and sell at a fair price, forming an axis with them would be very beneficial.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I think we're very much trying to foster good relations with Bayern, so wouldn't surprise me if we give them quite the discount for Perisic.

Lots of interesting players there for us, particularly Alaba and Kimmich, and even Lucas Hernandez. Seeing as Bayern, like Real, don't tend to keep players that want to leave and sell at a fair price, forming an axis with them would be very beneficial.
    Correct, I do you a favour and you do me a favour in return (be it now or in the nearby future). Basic principles for a good long term businessrelationship.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Correct, I do you a favour and you do me a favour in return (be it now or in the nearby future). Basic principles for a good long term businessrelationship.
    But like in any business relationship, this can work in disadvantage. Valencia pops in mind.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post

Kimmich? There's no chance Bayern would sell Kimmich. Kimmich is the new Lahm for them. He will probably retire at Bayern.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

7. Thanks (6): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Kova10, MVD, n4l, Wings

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Also, Bayern were very, very accommodating last time we needed a transfer-flavoured favour in the other direction, pretty much handing us Shaqiri when he was still touted.

A 3-5 mil. discount isn’t breaking any camel’s back, and if we’re promised a full-on purchase at some point, I’d be okay with postponing the purchase amount for another loan.
    I’m not saying to give out free candy for the heck of it, and if Spurs or United give us a better deal, by all means, run with it, but connections are more important to us right now than small, immediate sums. It wasn’t always like that, but should be under Suning.
    Last edited by _OC_; 04 Jul 20 at 13:23.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Kimmich? There's no chance Bayern would sell Kimmich. Kimmich is the new Lahm for them. He will probably retire at Bayern.
    Just an example of players who would fit in well at Inter. I also think Pavard would do very well here but not a chance he leaves them to come here. I'm mostly thinking about Alaba right now, but you know, Thiago would also be lovely

Either way, Perisic could be the start of a decent relationship with them, particularly since Marotta has worked with them often while at Juve.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Bayern bought Leroy Sane so they will not sign Ivan.

Fussball Transfers reports that Manchester United and Inter are in negotiation to do a Perisic-Sanchez exchange. In addition to the Red Devils, there are also Tottenham and Everton.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    According to Bild, despite the rumors of the past few weeks, the farewell of the Croatian winger has not yet been decided. On the contrary, Bayern Munich hope that the 31-year-old can stay because this is the player’s desire.

Hansi Flick, coach of Bayern Munich, would like to have at least four wingers for next season and, because of this reason, he still maintains hope that his club could soon come to an agreement with Inter to keep Ivan Perisic permanently.

The problems are Inter’s and Perisic’s demand because the German club is not willing to dig deep into their pocket to satisfy both parties.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Flip him to EPL if Bayern doesn't want to pay.

15. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Indeed, CalcioMercato speculate that Tottenham Hotspur boss Jose Mourinho has sparked an interest in signing the 31-year-old Croatian national team player.

A return to Inter seems highly unlikely after he was judged to be out of the club’s project this past Summer and if Bayern Munich do not sign him outright, the Nerazzurri club will need to find a solution which could come in the shape of a swap deal with the north London based club. The report goes on to explain that Inter and Spurs could possibly exchange Ivan Perisic and Erik Lamela, a player who knows Serie A well having had a previous stint in Italy with Roma.

We are not playing with wingers, so anyone watched Lamela as AM?

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Indeed, CalcioMercato speculate that Tottenham Hotspur boss Jose Mourinho has sparked an interest in signing the 31-year-old Croatian national team player.

A return to Inter seems highly unlikely after he was judged to be out of the club’s project this past Summer and if Bayern Munich do not sign him outright, the Nerazzurri club will need to find a solution which could come in the shape of a swap deal with the north London based club. The report goes on to explain that Inter and Spurs could possibly exchange Ivan Perisic and Erik Lamela, a player who knows Serie A well having had a previous stint in Italy with Roma.

We are not playing with wingers, so anyone watched Lamela as AM?
    As for Lamela. I've watched a few Spurs games he's a spot starter, and subbed for Eriksen and now Weeks on occasion for attack purposes. His passing is ok, over dribbles a lot to show off in my opinion. Gets a lot of fouls especially after he loses the ball. I don't know if it is because he's reckless, stupid or just a dirty player. Son is the only player on the Spurs squad I would try for.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Christian Falk: "Hansi Flick wants a fourth winger in addition to Sané, Gnabry & Coman. However at the moment, Hasan Salihamidžić cannot fulfill Flick's wish as the club's leadership only wants to spend money after there's income from player sales".

Poor Bayern have no money.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Christian Falk: "Hansi Flick wants a fourth winger in addition to Sané, Gnabry & Coman. However at the moment, Hasan Salihamidžić cannot fulfill Flick's wish as the club's leadership only wants to spend money after there's income from player sales".

Poor Bayern have no money.
    Wasn’t their club self sufficient?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Wasn’t their club self sufficient?
    Of course they are. They have shitload of money. This is just bs from their board. In fact they always like to boast how financially strong they are.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

23. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude