Page 223 of 251 FirstFirst ... 123173213220221222223224225226233 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 5019

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If he is motivated, I would keep him. Along with that (or in any way) sell Icardi and not redeem Politano.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Everyone wants Perisic to go, and then hire one of the two coaches (Mourinho, Conte) who really rate him.

#PazzaInter

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Rated, not sure if still rates.
    Dr. Marotta

4. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    In January, he pushed to leave for the Premier League but now things have changed. According to Sky Sport, some of the problems that he complained about have been resolved: now he feels more at home at Appiano Gentile, things have improved in the dressing room and he could find himself ready to play a major part in a bigger and more ambitious project that Inter have.

Both the Croatian and Inter know that if there is a major offer then both could go separate ways. But now, a departure here does not seem as obvious as in the past.

so if Icardi gets sold, he might want to stay?
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Serbia

Sooo what are the odds that he ends up liking Lukaku to a degree that he finds him worthy of being passed the ball to in the final third?

7. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Argh, quite a letdown if Perisic ends up being our strarting LW/LFW next season. At LWB it would be fine if he likes that role.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Oh my god. What a nightmare. If this cunt remains I stop watching games.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Nah, after that display after Chievo (as well as the rest of this shitshow season) he has to go. Selfish, childish, and done.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

11. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Linege

Italy

It was weird. I couldn't tell whether he wanted more to score to attract the interest of a potential buyer, or just didn't want to pass to icardi.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, yoszee

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Get him the fuck out. Disgusting player.
    I'm streets ahead.

15. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    It'd be funny if both Perisic and Icardi end up staying at Inter next season. I think that there's a good chance of that happening mainly for two reasons:

1. Change of plans due to new coach, captaincy and managerial changes.
    2. No suitable offers exist which is likely due to both players' utter inconsistency.

I wouldn't complain but we certainly need to pretend that Perisic doesn't exist and buy a new quality winger regardless. For Icardi we've got Martinez but Perisic needs a competitor/replacement in either case.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Perisic can make much more and we all saw it at Croatia. I wish Conte could change hes mind and make him a beast, like he is at Croatia.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Perisic can make much more and we all saw it at Croatia. I wish Conte could change hes mind and make him a beast, like he is at Croatia.
    Unless Conte physically forces him to actually pass to other people he'll flop again. I want him out but i don't see us getting a lot for him. Maybe 20 million max
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

19. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Sell him to Atletico, along with Icardi.

21. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Sell him to Atletico, along with Icardi.
    What makes you think Atletico want him?

23. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Worse comes to worst, we can’t sell him, we give him the armband and give him a strong ego boost.

With a man that has an ego like his, he will give absolutely everything to not let himself down. Not to mention the Balkan clan would be exhilarated to see their leader to be in charge.

It’s a huge win for us.
    Dr. Marotta

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    In January, he pushed to leave for the Premier League but now things have changed. According to Sky Sport, some of the problems that he complained about have been resolved: now he feels more at home at Appiano Gentile, things have improved in the dressing room and he could find himself ready to play a major part in a bigger and more ambitious project that Inter have.

Both the Croatian and Inter know that if there is a major offer then both could go separate ways. But now, a departure here does not seem as obvious as in the past.

so if Icardi gets sold, he might want to stay?
    If this is true I hope we get rid of this piece of shit of a player! If he can't be a professional and have problems with other players get the fuck out!

26. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Contes wing back are literally about having the tank to run up and down the pitch for 90 minutes. This perisic would be perfect for that role. However, i don't think he will want to play that deep and away from the goal, and it's gonna get sold.

We will see.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, I feel too that at this point in his career he wants to play more offensive role. I believe he sees himself already "paid his dues" regarding huge defensive work he has done at Inter. Can't blame him, but he doesn't have a place at Inter as an offensive player at Conte's system IMO.

29. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Well, he`s not getting any younger and offers have yet to come in for him. Man Utd don`t have Mourinho any more to want him, Liverpool/City for sure won`t bid for him, Arsenal only wanted him on loan.

Tottenham are after younger targets, so it`s the lesser half of the table that could take him in theory. West Ham already have Felipe Anderson & Yarmolenko on the wings, so perhaps Everton? Not sure he would rather go there than challenge for the Scudetto here, especially with Icardi on the go.

He still has a contract until 2022, so the highest chances for now is that he`s staying.

I don`t hate him like many people here on FIF, he acted within boundaries all the time, unlike Icardi. While I agree that he`s inconsistent & moody AF, his performances have dropped, with the proper coach to motivate him, he can be a real gun. So I wouldn`t mind him staying, as long as he fuckin` performs as expected from a player of his level.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE