Page 251 of 252 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 5036

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Oooh shit ahahah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Always hated this dudes attitude. Good player, but entirely too smug. We're better off without him.

3. Thanks (3): Il Drago, MVD, SiamoNoi

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

5. Thanks (1): thatdude

Colombia

Maxi Lopez commented on his pic. Good luck brother. Lmfaooo

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Maxi Lopez commented on his pic. Good luck brother. Lmfaooo
    Nice, you read JJM:s post I see
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

9. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, GenDire, MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Oooh shit ahahah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Just can't Make this Shit Up
    And people Wonder why Marotta wants them to gtfo even for free...

Colombia

I noticed after that he had posted the pic.

But holy shit tho....I never expected them two to be friends.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I noticed after that he had posted the pic.

But holy shit tho....I never expected them two to be friends.
    Similar to my recent posts in the Naingollan thread, Inter's management did well to move him on. Perisic has always been a cunt. The only difference between Perisic, Naingollan and Icardi is that Perisic was more subtle about it in the sense that he still gave the appearance that he was doing his "best" but it was obvious there were times when he was just going through the motions and played for himself as opposed to playing for his teammates and the team.

The only player left from last season's Shit Brigade is Icardi and hopefully he will move to another team before the transfer window closes.
    #FlyEaglesFly

14. Thanks (4): Bergpavian, CafeCordoba, Kova10, MVD

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Similar to my recent posts in the Naingollan thread, Inter's management did well to move him on. Perisic has always been a cunt. The only difference between Perisic, Naingollan and Icardi is that Perisic was more subtle about it in the sense that he still gave the appearance that he was doing his "best" but it was obvious there were times when he was just going through the motions and played for himself as opposed to playing for his teammates and the team.

The only player left from last season's Shit Brigade is Icardi and hopefully he will move to another team before the transfer window closes.

And Brozovic too tho..... I can give brozo a pass cuz he’s been consistent but I hope there’s not more Instagram drama with him,

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

I kind of want em to fail.They've been cunts to us tbh.A part of me wants all 3 of them to really struggle and be back here with their tails between their legs whilst we have had a great season and won the league without them or something .But we need them to do well to get the money .Thymos trumps rationality at times for me though and i hope they flop hard!

United States

His suspension carries over to Bundesliga? Interesting

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    His suspension carries over to Bundesliga? Interesting
    Lots of salty Bayern fans
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

His nice words on Instagram were those of a man who knows he won't wear nerazzurro again (or who's smart enough to prepare himself for the worst, that means coming back). Anyway, goodbye Ivan.

A good number of goals and quality performances in 4 seasons, but also many games and months in a row in which he looked “off”.

His ever present and much welcome workrate since il Mancio bought him, but also a guaranteed LW spot and a 4-2-3-1 formation by Spalletti resulting in a style of play that more often than not didn't really suit his characteristics.

The times when his classic step-over + “Perisic-to-Icardi” was beautifully working, but also the times when the Croatian looked painfully monothematic and offensively his limitations were forced to show up.

Glimpses of “motivated” Uberperisic playing for his National Team with a couple of top players around him (good for Croatia), but also moments of “annoyed” Perisic when he was surrounded by mediocrity in nerazzurro (frustrating for us).

Our former old school disastercoach Orrico was asked for an opinion: “He's a player drenched in envy, opportunistic in terms of quality, that hides a lot on the pitch”. Fair enough about the attitude, but there are many reasons why the situation exploded inside the dressing room in the last infamous months.

He was set to stay as a forward and Bayern's offer changed everything, according to the very diplomatic narrative of his agent, but if Icardi and Nainggolan ended up on the club's black list, someone like Perisic - among others - could have been walked to the door coherently, based on what we know or can infer (and not strictly because of his transfer requests).

He looks good in red, had a Word Cup-free summer and a good physical preparation with a great worker like Conte, as Perisic himself said in the press-conference, but... no more “buts”, just good luck for his season in Bavaria. Bottoms up

Serbia

Interesting words from his agent, I wonder if it's true.

Ivan Perisic’s agent has expressed his delight with the winger’s move to Bayern Munich from Inter. “This is another step forward for him.”

Perisic had no place in Antonio Conte’s plans for his new-look Inter and subsequently joined Bayern on loan with an option to buy.

“Perisic is very, very happy, Bayern are the best club,” Frane Jurcevic told Sportske.

“Ivan is more than satisfied with the club and everything else. Inter are also exceptional, but this is another step forward for him.

“As for whether he could return, you can never say never but I can’t answer that. His exit was completely civil.

“Conte was surprised when Ivan told him he would leave. It went exactly like this: after it was reported in the Press that he no longer counted on Ivan, Conte approached him in training and told him he was angry with these journalists who had written this nonsense.

“However, Bayern changed everything. That’s the truth. When the German club’s offer came in, obviously Ivan was interested but it’s true that we thought that if the transfer had been permanent, it would’ve been fantastic.

“The only problem was that it was a loan. We spent the whole night together, we talked and weighed everything up.

“At one point, Ivan said: ‘I’m a fighter, I believe in myself, I’ll to Bayern, I know this is the right step for my career.’

“It was the right time for him. Now he’ll play in his right position. These are the facts that led him to accept Bayern’s offer.”

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

His agent is a mole that wants to ruin our #InterBalls. On FIF we successfully established that Marotta wanted to get rid of the locker room troublemakers which meant that Perisic had to go.

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    His agent is a mole that wants to ruin our #InterBalls. On FIF we successfully established that Marotta wanted to get rid of the locker room troublemakers which meant that Perisic had to go.
    Perisic's agent: "My client behaved like a retard and the club shipped his ass in response, rightfully so"

Is that what you expect to hear?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

28. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, SiamoNoi

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Perisic's agent: "My client behaved like a retard and the club shipped his ass in response, rightfully so"

Is that what you expect to hear?
    Nope, he said exactly what I expected to hear.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nope, he said exactly what I wanted to hear.
    Fixed that for you.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    You got me. I even paid him to say those lies.

Conte uomo di merda

Greece

Double sub for Bayern at Schalke with the score 2-0, Perisic and Coutinho in.

Conte uomo di merda

33. Thanks (1): thatdude