Page 234 of 252 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 5025

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Send him to Arsenal with cash for Aubameyang.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    More and more feels like Conte wont stay here longer than a year.
    And also more and more feels like he won't win Scudetto with Inter

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Rumor goes Rummenigge vetoed Perisic to Bayern as the player being not high quality enough. I don't see us selling Perisic anywhere but midtier EPL club and that is probably something Perisic hasn't dreamed about.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lol former Inter player doesn’t have the Inter DNA.

Stupidity.
    Dr. Marotta

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

Perisic can go suck a dick. He can add now all of Maxi Lopez' he wants on his insta. Fucking douchebag.

Watch how Brozo turns into cuckdick after Perisic now.
    Guacamole

8. Thanks (2): Linege, TiGrr

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    30m valuation and the bids will probably come from Leicester, West Ham, Arsenal and Tottenham who have already expressed some interest before the end of last season.
    I placed them in order the highest possible bidder. Doubt Arsenal or Tottenham would spend a dime, they'd probably lowball us or offer a loan + option.

We'll be lucky to get 20 for him at this stage.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

There's a FiF WhatsApp?

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    There's a FiF WhatsApp?

Hells yeah bruvva. And it's fucking sick.

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1828852

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I thought Ivan could do the job for Conte, as he has everything it takes. Questionable now that he does seem to carry on with his primadonna attitude - he will not make it like this...

Report: Perisic annoyed with Conte

Ivan Perisic’s camp are reportedly so annoyed with Inter boss Antonio Conte that a move to the Premier League could be back on.

Conte has made it clear that he will not be counting on Perisic as a wide option, explaining the Croat ‘is not suited to the role I am asking for’ after Inter’s 1-0 defeat to Manchester United on Saturday.

With that in mind, Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira writes the Coach’s comments were met with ‘some irritation’ by Perisic’s representatives and that the track to England could hot up again.

Manchester United were heavily linked with the 30-year-old in the summer of 2017 but failed to agree a fee with the Nerazzurri, who are in turn trying to sign Romelu Lukaku.

North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur have also each been credited with an interest in recent months.

As for non-English destinations, Schira claims Perisic has already turned down Shanghai Shenhua, while Bayern Munich opted not to pursue him.

I just hope it`s mindgames by Conte to make him OBEY. Squad is clearly lacking discipline and management is showing how`s the boss. Players can either comply or leave. Since there are no buyers, it`s expected they comply and follow the rules. Nobody is above the club [any more].

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter hope to make around €30M for him and soon the Premier League could come knocking again.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Awesome. My bet is that Lautaro is next to be crossed off by Conte for not "fitting his system".

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I said this earlier way back that my fear regarding Perisic is that he doesn't want to do the heavy work anymore. He's been here for years, worked for the team tirelessly (tracking back very well etc) and he wants to shift to more offensive role finally. In his head it could go "I've paid my dues", now he wants to play offensively like he has done for NT.

Of course he needs a good system, a good machine behind him which works well so he can be utilized in a best possible way. For Croatia it worked but at Inter it has been so-so. Specially in this last season it was just a mess with Spalletti's no existent system so Perisic was left in a role where HE needs to create stuff and that's where he's not good at.

As for Conte's LWB role, that's heavy as fuck. He needs to command the left flank completely and they requires a lot. Perisic in super motivated mood would be perhaps the best I can think of who could handle that role. But if the head is not there, he's useless. If he just wants to attack at this point of his career, he has to leave Inter.

I hope Spurs comes in and dishes some 25-30m€ for him. Arsenal don't have money and if they do, they're after Everton Soares or Wilfred Zaha. Younger and better winged forwards than 31-year-old Perisic. Or at least lasts longer ans have resale value (important factors for Arsenal).

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

I mean, Conte has to build a squad, if right from the start he sees that Perisic won't fit his system, it's the right time to say it so we can change something, not in the middle of the season Spalletti-style. Perisic has been used at this place a few times during the season but he has never started there and was never really a Left Wing Back so I think that if Conte who has been using 3-men defence for like 10 years doesn't want him, there is a good reason.

Plus Perisic is a d*ckhead.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I hope he leaves. even having 20mil for him is good taking in account he is a shit player, bad attitude and a troublemaker.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I hope he leaves. even having 20mil for him is good taking in account he is a shit player, bad attitude and a troublemaker.
    When did he made problems though? And he is deffo not shit. Inconsistent maybe, but not shit.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

22. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

He has been very very inconsistent and didn't seem to give a damn about the team, shown very poor motivation as well. This last season was not good and there is also the coup d'etat where he tried to become the "leader", choosing who shoots PK and stopping Politano's celebrations against FIorentina.

24. Thanks (2): bjwam4, Dylan

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Awesome. My bet is that Lautaro is next to be crossed off by Conte for not "fitting his system".

My gut feeling says it's gonna be Skriniar.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    My gut feeling says it's gonna be Skriniar.
    Why would he want to get rid of our best distributor when it comes to our CBs?

Also, I'm not sure why Conte doesn't seem to care about the value of our players? Surely he must realise that we have more leverage if we make it less obvious that we want to get rid of a player? Like am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaindé View Post
    I mean, Conte has to build a squad, if right from the start he sees that Perisic won't fit his system, it's the right time to say it so we can change something, not in the middle of the season Spalletti-style. Perisic has been used at this place a few times during the season but he has never started there and was never really a Left Wing Back so I think that if Conte who has been using 3-men defence for like 10 years doesn't want him, there is a good reason.
    I agree with everything, but can't Conte say this privately to Marotta and Perisic? Does he have to announce to the whole fucking world that Perisic is on a garage sale?

29. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Gaindé, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I said this earlier way back that my fear regarding Perisic is that he doesn't want to do the heavy work anymore. He's been here for years, worked for the team tirelessly (tracking back very well etc) and he wants to shift to more offensive role finally. In his head it could go "I've paid my dues", now he wants to play offensively like he has done for NT.

Of course he needs a good system, a good machine behind him which works well so he can be utilized in a best possible way. For Croatia it worked but at Inter it has been so-so. Specially in this last season it was just a mess with Spalletti's no existent system so Perisic was left in a role where HE needs to create stuff and that's where he's not good at.

As for Conte's LWB role, that's heavy as fuck. He needs to command the left flank completely and they requires a lot. Perisic in super motivated mood would be perhaps the best I can think of who could handle that role. But if the head is not there, he's useless. If he just wants to attack at this point of his career, he has to leave Inter.

I hope Spurs comes in and dishes some 25-30m€ for him. Arsenal don't have money and if they do, they're after Everton Soares or Wilfred Zaha. Younger and better winged forwards than 31-year-old Perisic. Or at least lasts longer ans have resale value (important factors for Arsenal).
    Yeah. I'm personally very surprised to hear that Perisic is supposedly "not suited" for the role Conte wants. If there was one player I had confidence in to excel under Conte, it was Perisic (based on his attributes anyway).
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

31. Thanks (1): I4E

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Yeah. I'm personally very surprised to hear that Perisic is supposedly "not suited" for the role Conte wants. If there was one player I had confidence in to excel under Conte, it was Perisic (based on his attributes anyway).
    Yeah. Now that I think of it, it might be Conte playing games with Perisic. He's provoking Perisic by mocking his suitability while everyone (at least Conte and Perisic) knows it's the mental issue. Perisic is unmotivated to play as LWB. He's not suitable for the role because of his mind. So it might be just poking to push Perisic to think again ("I'll show that fucking cunt what I can do").

But gotta say, not sure if this all-public shit is the wisest approach.

33. Thanks (1): I4E