View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • PSG

    3 16.67%
  • Bayern

    15 83.33%
Page 272 of 273 FirstFirst ... 172222262269270271272273 LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 5458

Thread: Ivan Perišić

  1. #5421
    Aries's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Apr 10
    Posts
    305
    Thanked
    47 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti



    still dont get why this guy suddenly wants to play for us again. I remember him being all mopey the season before he got loaned. And the way him and Icardi were phased out..

    Is it just cuz he won everything with Bayern and now got it out of his system?

    seems sus
    🔵 ⚫️

  2. #5422
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    14,248
    Thanked
    3,096 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    I think it's for various reasons. The teams seems to be more competitive than 1 year ago, Icardi is gone & Bayern didn't really want him, they got Douglas Costa on loan for less than what we were asking.


  3. #5423
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,340
    Thanked
    17,711 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I think it's for various reasons. The teams seems to be more competitive than 1 year ago, Icardi is gone & Bayern didn't really want him, they got Douglas Costa on loan for less than what we were asking.
    Even though Douglas Costa didn't cost them anything in terms of loan fee, Costa has like 2x salary compared to Perisic.

  4. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, n4l

  5. #5424

    Join Date
    08 Feb 19
    Posts
    717
    Thanked
    622 times
    Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

    United States

    According to reports Perisic got a knock on the knee in his last International match. Evaluation on extent back in Milan.

  6. #5425
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    5,586
    Thanked
    10,767 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    According to reports Perisic got a knock on the knee in his last International match. Evaluation on extent back in Milan.
    Jesus christ... So we are missing possibly perisic and sanchez, definitely missing young, gagliardini, radja, skriniar, bastoni, Sensi, am I missing anyone?

  7. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  8. #5426
    PHM1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanked
    4,049 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Jesus christ... So we are missing possibly perisic and sanchez, definitely missing young, gagliardini, radja, skriniar, bastoni, Sensi, am I missing anyone?
    Radu

  9. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, magnesium

  10. #5427
    352 dynasty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jan 10
    Posts
    12,244
    Thanked
    6,028 times

    Europe

    73
    And no Moses, Candreva, Biraghi, Zinho, Dimarco or Godin to help out.
    Darmian or Eriksen for LWB
    ----

  11. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

  12. #5428
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    5,586
    Thanked
    10,767 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Il nuovo Candreva. Just fucking play the ball in and stop all the jinks

    Also, has this guy lost ALL his speed?

  13. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

  14. #5429
    I'mNewHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jan 17
    Posts
    484
    Thanked
    459 times
    Fav. Player
    Lukaku

    Sweden

    get out

  15. #5430
    Irequis's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Nov 11
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanked
    1,931 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    His new address is Calabria's pocket
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

  16. Thanks (6): ADRossi, ElinaYvo, MVD, n4l, rfU, Universe

  17. #5431
    ElDiego22's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 17
    Posts
    4,019
    Thanked
    4,328 times
    Fav. Player
    D.Milito

    Somalia

    <BOLD>HE IS DONE</BOLD>


    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

  18. #5432
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    22,118
    Thanked
    18,781 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He has no business playing in that position. Stop blaming him for everything. He was subpar but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch either, if anything he was around the median performance of our team. Which says a lot about our overall performance.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut


  19. #5433
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    5,586
    Thanked
    10,767 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He has no business playing in that position. Stop blaming him for everything. He was subpar but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch either, if anything he was around the median performance of our team. Which says a lot about our overall performance.
    What?? It was his attacking performance that was fucking awful. He's a winger, not once did he get past the fullback.

  20. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Il Drago, MVD, Universe

  21. #5434
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,751
    Thanked
    5,717 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He has no business playing in that position. Stop blaming him for everything. He was subpar but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch either, if anything he was around the median performance of our team. Which says a lot about our overall performance.
    Dude, do you even remember that even while he played as a winger he wasn't able to past defenders of bottom teams of the league? I mean, it doesn't require too much brain to realise that he is absolutely awful, be it on wing-back position, winger, or what the fuck ever.

    Kolarov, him and Brozovic were the worst player in the pitch tonight I think.

    It could be that he lacks interest to perform at this team or I dunno, but he is simply a headache. It's scandalous how he doesn't even raise his head to look up for his teammates, but instead he runs like a headless chicken and loses the ball in the end. That's not even funny. A player who has won everything last season... cannot even past a fucking Calabria or any other Milan player.

    I'm more frustrated by Conte's choices than anything else. This is like giving Joao Mario a chance, because we improved as a team, so maybe he could be useful? LOL

    I'm sick of these little bitches like Perisic, Brozovic and ect. Whoever doesn't show desire to win, should never play for Inter ever again.

  22. Thanks (1): eduzee

  23. #5435
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    5,586
    Thanked
    10,767 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Dude, do you even remember that even while he played as a winger he wasn't able to past defenders of bottom teams of the league? I mean, it doesn't require too much brain to realise that he is absolutely awful, be it on wing-back position, winger, or what the fuck ever.

    Kolarov, him and Brozovic were the worst player in the pitch tonight I think.

    It could be that he lacks interest to perform at this team or I dunno, but he is simply a headache. It's scandalous how he doesn't even raise his head to look up for his teammates, but instead he runs like a headless chicken and loses the ball in the end. That's not even funny. A player who has won everything last season... cannot even past a fucking Calabria or any other Milan player.

    I'm more frustrated by Conte's choices than anything else. This is like giving Joao Mario a chance, because we improved as a team, so maybe he could be useful? LOL

    I'm sick of these little bitches like Perisic, Brozovic and ect. Whoever doesn't show desire to win, should never play for Inter ever again.
    The problem is, we couldn't sell perisic or any other shitters, so we are stuck with him and young

  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #5436
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    12,885
    Thanked
    11,146 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Perisic just doesn’t seem right. The whole him staying with us and plays as LWB cannot get in my head.
    Forza Inter

  26. Thanks (2): Universe, via58

  27. #5437
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    12,045
    Thanked
    27,441 times
    Fav. Player
    Darmian

    Italy

    94
    He's not a wing back. Hopefully we can offload him in January and bring Biraghi back.

  28. Thanks (3): Choppin Onions, MVD, Universe

  29. #5438
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    14,083
    Thanked
    15,573 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lmao, living up to his name yet again.

    The funniest thing here is Conte saying we are sacrificing Eriksen to play Perisic, the “attacking wing back”, who offers 0 attacking power unless completely unmarked.

    But hey, he had an assist, that’s two assists already this season, keep up the great work.
    Dr. Marotta

  30. Thanks (2): thatdude, Universe

  31. #5439
    cuba gooding's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    165
    Thanked
    149 times
    Fav. Player
    Chuchu

    United States

    Young was not available, so its not like Conte chose him. we dont have any other options for lwb.

    As much as disastrous performance by Kolarov in defending. I still have a hope he will do better if young play as lwb. Because young is more defensive than Perisic so probably could provide more cover for kolarov. Or even darmian as lwb

  32. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, thatdude

  33. #5440
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    14,083
    Thanked
    15,573 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I’m not saying there was an alternative, or hey you know, when you run out of wing backs maybe consider changing your formation.
    Dr. Marotta

  34. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, _OC_

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •