3 16.67%
  • Bayern

15 83.33%
Page 272 of 273 FirstFirst ... 172222262269270271272273 LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 5458

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

still dont get why this guy suddenly wants to play for us again. I remember him being all mopey the season before he got loaned. And the way him and Icardi were phased out..

Is it just cuz he won everything with Bayern and now got it out of his system?

seems sus
    🔵 ⚫️

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I think it's for various reasons. The teams seems to be more competitive than 1 year ago, Icardi is gone & Bayern didn't really want him, they got Douglas Costa on loan for less than what we were asking.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I think it's for various reasons. The teams seems to be more competitive than 1 year ago, Icardi is gone & Bayern didn't really want him, they got Douglas Costa on loan for less than what we were asking.
    Even though Douglas Costa didn't cost them anything in terms of loan fee, Costa has like 2x salary compared to Perisic.

4. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

According to reports Perisic got a knock on the knee in his last International match. Evaluation on extent back in Milan.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    According to reports Perisic got a knock on the knee in his last International match. Evaluation on extent back in Milan.
    Jesus christ... So we are missing possibly perisic and sanchez, definitely missing young, gagliardini, radja, skriniar, bastoni, Sensi, am I missing anyone?

7. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Jesus christ... So we are missing possibly perisic and sanchez, definitely missing young, gagliardini, radja, skriniar, bastoni, Sensi, am I missing anyone?
    Radu

9. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, magnesium

Europe

And no Moses, Candreva, Biraghi, Zinho, Dimarco or Godin to help out.
    Darmian or Eriksen for LWB
    ----

11. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Il nuovo Candreva. Just fucking play the ball in and stop all the jinks

Also, has this guy lost ALL his speed?

13. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

get out

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

His new address is Calabria's pocket
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

16. Thanks (6): ADRossi, ElinaYvo, MVD, n4l, rfU, Universe

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

<BOLD>HE IS DONE</BOLD>

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He has no business playing in that position. Stop blaming him for everything. He was subpar but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch either, if anything he was around the median performance of our team. Which says a lot about our overall performance.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He has no business playing in that position. Stop blaming him for everything. He was subpar but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch either, if anything he was around the median performance of our team. Which says a lot about our overall performance.
    What?? It was his attacking performance that was fucking awful. He's a winger, not once did he get past the fullback.

20. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Il Drago, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Dude, do you even remember that even while he played as a winger he wasn't able to past defenders of bottom teams of the league? I mean, it doesn't require too much brain to realise that he is absolutely awful, be it on wing-back position, winger, or what the fuck ever.

Kolarov, him and Brozovic were the worst player in the pitch tonight I think.

It could be that he lacks interest to perform at this team or I dunno, but he is simply a headache. It's scandalous how he doesn't even raise his head to look up for his teammates, but instead he runs like a headless chicken and loses the ball in the end. That's not even funny. A player who has won everything last season... cannot even past a fucking Calabria or any other Milan player.

I'm more frustrated by Conte's choices than anything else. This is like giving Joao Mario a chance, because we improved as a team, so maybe he could be useful? LOL

I'm sick of these little bitches like Perisic, Brozovic and ect. Whoever doesn't show desire to win, should never play for Inter ever again.

22. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Dude, do you even remember that even while he played as a winger he wasn't able to past defenders of bottom teams of the league? I mean, it doesn't require too much brain to realise that he is absolutely awful, be it on wing-back position, winger, or what the fuck ever.

Kolarov, him and Brozovic were the worst player in the pitch tonight I think.

It could be that he lacks interest to perform at this team or I dunno, but he is simply a headache. It's scandalous how he doesn't even raise his head to look up for his teammates, but instead he runs like a headless chicken and loses the ball in the end. That's not even funny. A player who has won everything last season... cannot even past a fucking Calabria or any other Milan player.

I'm more frustrated by Conte's choices than anything else. This is like giving Joao Mario a chance, because we improved as a team, so maybe he could be useful? LOL

I'm sick of these little bitches like Perisic, Brozovic and ect. Whoever doesn't show desire to win, should never play for Inter ever again.
    The problem is, we couldn't sell perisic or any other shitters, so we are stuck with him and young

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Perisic just doesn’t seem right. The whole him staying with us and plays as LWB cannot get in my head.
    Forza Inter

26. Thanks (2): Universe, via58

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

He's not a wing back. Hopefully we can offload him in January and bring Biraghi back.

28. Thanks (3): Choppin Onions, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lmao, living up to his name yet again.

The funniest thing here is Conte saying we are sacrificing Eriksen to play Perisic, the “attacking wing back”, who offers 0 attacking power unless completely unmarked.

But hey, he had an assist, that’s two assists already this season, keep up the great work.
    Dr. Marotta

30. Thanks (2): thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

Young was not available, so its not like Conte chose him. we dont have any other options for lwb.

As much as disastrous performance by Kolarov in defending. I still have a hope he will do better if young play as lwb. Because young is more defensive than Perisic so probably could provide more cover for kolarov. Or even darmian as lwb

32. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I’m not saying there was an alternative, or hey you know, when you run out of wing backs maybe consider changing your formation.
    Dr. Marotta

34. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, _OC_