Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 4593

Thread: Ivan Perišić

  1. #4541
    Kramerica Industries's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,033
    Thanked
    1,479 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    It is simpler than that. We can offer a change of scenery. The player obviously is ready for a new challenge, so I think he would definitely move to another club in CL rather than stay at Tottenham.
    I'm not really sure I agree. For all the progress Spurs have made in the time Eriksen has been there, they still haven't actually won anything. And, forgetting the Premier League for a moment ('cuz we're not exactly expected to challenge for the Scudetto next year), are we really any closer to winning trophies than Tottenham is? We might have a better chance at winning the Coppa than Spurs do at the FA Cup, but that's because the Coppa is fewer games required as much as it is anything else. And we're not any closer to making a run into the CL knockouts than they are, either.

    "New challenge" is usually something I hear used to describe a player who has already won trophies at their current club and wants to try and see if he can help push another club towards winning trophies. When Eriksen still has a cabinet trophy that Roma fans can relate to, I don't really think his current challenge has been completed.

    And, again, if the topic is him and Madrid, that's another matter entirely. I'd love for us to get our prestige levels back up again, but, jeez, it's going to take some more time still. One way or another, I think Eriksen is going to be wearing a white shirt next season; I'd love to see him in our colors but I don't think he wants it enough himself, and I can't really blame him if that's the case.

  2. Thanks (3): Dylan, magnesium, phonk

  3. #4542
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,422
    Thanked
    5,860 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    I'm not really sure I agree. For all the progress Spurs have made in the time Eriksen has been there, they still haven't actually won anything. And, forgetting the Premier League for a moment ('cuz we're not exactly expected to challenge for the Scudetto next year), are we really any closer to winning trophies than Tottenham is? We might have a better chance at winning the Coppa than Spurs do at the FA Cup, but that's because the Coppa is fewer games required as much as it is anything else. And we're not any closer to making a run into the CL knockouts than they are, either.

    "New challenge" is usually something I hear used to describe a player who has already won trophies at their current club and wants to try and see if he can help push another club towards winning trophies. When Eriksen still has a cabinet trophy that Roma fans can relate to, I don't really think his current challenge has been completed.

    And, again, if the topic is him and Madrid, that's another matter entirely. I'd love for us to get our prestige levels back up again, but, jeez, it's going to take some more time still. One way or another, I think Eriksen is going to be wearing a white shirt next season; I'd love to see him in our colors but I don't think he wants it enough himself, and I can't really blame him if that's the case.


    Except the guy literally said he is ready to try something new lol

    "I feel that I am at a place in my career where I might want to try something new. I have the deepest respect for everything that has happened at Tottenham but I have also said that I would like to try something new."

    https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbol...et-nyt/7661012
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  4. Thanks (1): magnesium

  5. #4543

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    382
    Thanked
    607 times

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Except the guy literally said he is ready to try something new lol

    "I feel that I am at a place in my career where I might want to try something new. I have the deepest respect for everything that has happened at Tottenham but I have also said that I would like to try something new."
    Yes but I doubt that "something new" is a perennially underachieving team which has just made it's way back to being semi-regular CL participants

  6. Thanks (3): Dylan, ForzaNerazzurro, phonk

  7. #4544
    Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Aug 13
    Posts
    3,531
    Thanked
    6,076 times

    South Korea

    14
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Except the guy literally said he is ready to try something new lol

    "I feel that I am at a place in my career where I might want to try something new. I have the deepest respect for everything that has happened at Tottenham but I have also said that I would like to try something new."

    https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbol...et-nyt/7661012
    And he also said he'll stay if his next move isn't to the next level.

    "Or I will sit down myself at the table and negotiate a new contract. You can’t set a date yourself. There aren’t many boxes that Tottenham don’t tick so if I have to move away, it would have to be a step up."

    "If there are no exciting offers why shouldn’t I stay at Tottenham?"

    https://www.theguardian.com/football...-new-challenge

    Doesn't sound like someone who wants to do something new for the sake of it.


  8. #4545
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,111
    Thanked
    4,054 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    And he also said he'll stay if his next move isn't to the next level.

    "Or I will sit down myself at the table and negotiate a new contract. You can’t set a date yourself. There aren’t many boxes that Tottenham don’t tick so if I have to move away, it would have to be a step up."

    "If there are no exciting offers why shouldn’t I stay at Tottenham?"

    https://www.theguardian.com/football...-new-challenge

    Doesn't sound like someone who wants to do something new for the sake of it.
    Yeah I think he d only move for Barca or real(not sure if he d join another epl team), maybe PSG if they throw enough money his way.

    Only way we d have a chance is if we offer him a salary that is substantially higher than what he gets now at Spurs and than what a barca or Real would offer and even then i m not sure he d choose us if one of the spanish giants is involved.

    As much as i hate to say it but we wont get any WC players in their prime to inter at the moment we re just not attractive enough for 1st tire players.

    Yes i know we got godin but again he s hardly in his prime even though he s still WC and i think we offered him quite some more money than atleti did.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  9. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

  10. #4546
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,444
    Thanked
    14,297 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    And he also said he'll stay if his next move isn't to the next level.

    "Or I will sit down myself at the table and negotiate a new contract. You can’t set a date yourself. There aren’t many boxes that Tottenham don’t tick so if I have to move away, it would have to be a step up."

    "If there are no exciting offers why shouldn’t I stay at Tottenham?"

    https://www.theguardian.com/football...-new-challenge

    Doesn't sound like someone who wants to do something new for the sake of it.
    You killed the dreams of millions of inter fans with one link.

    And mercato hasn’t even started, cruelty.
    Wallace

  11. #4547
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    20,607
    Thanked
    41,186 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    The thought of Eriksen coming to Inter gives me the same puzzlement as the thought of Barella going to Milan.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

  12. Thanks (2): ADRossi, YoramG

  13. #4548
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,686
    Thanked
    12,585 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Perisic was robbed of three watches from his home, total worth of 80k€ while he was in a trip to Croatia (NT match). One watch of him, two of his wife.

  14. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  15. #4549
    forzainter257's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 18
    Posts
    1,682
    Thanked
    2,440 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Kazakhstan

    Wanda did it
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

  16. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

  17. #4550
    Inter7's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,466
    Thanked
    2,222 times
    Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

    United States

    64
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Wanda did it
    It was icardi taking the Rolex he gifted him back
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

    I can't wait.


  18. #4551

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,286
    Thanked
    1,358 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Perisic was robbed of three watches from his home, total worth of 80k€ while he was in a trip to Croatia (NT match). One watch of him, two of his wife.
    Many Inter fans will pay him for the stolen watches if he leaves this summer.

  19. #4552
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,206
    Thanked
    4,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    haha he wanted to leave and threw a temper tantrum because he thought Man U would come for him. .... then Mou got sacked....

    now his option is Wolves
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  20. #4553
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,194
    Thanked
    24,403 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    Is it really Wolves? If it is then he's going to be playing wingback anyway.
    david mcgoldrick

  21. Thanks (1): MVD

  22. #4554
    Demokritos's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    1,240
    Thanked
    1,058 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

    China

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Rumour says there is an 45M offer from China (shanghai, the team bought guarin), inter accepted.
    If is flying overnight Chinese inter forum. Unsure if it is true.

  23. Thanks (1): varmin

  24. #4555

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    382
    Thanked
    607 times

    India

    Doubt Perisic would agree to a move to China though...

  25. #4556
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,686
    Thanked
    12,585 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah that would be just lame. Though offers from EPL might not be what he was looking for. Probably top4 clubs are not interested.

  26. #4557
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,631
    Thanked
    10,460 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Tottenham wants him. But most of the rest PL clubs that do are on Genoa's level.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  27. #4558
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,052
    Thanked
    19,568 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Tottenham wants him. But most of the rest PL clubs that do are on Genoa's level.
    No, they don't.

    And also, no they aren't. Genoa is league 1 level.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  28. #4559
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,631
    Thanked
    10,460 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You certainly overrate crap teams.

    I doubt Perisic would go to Leicester which is the other club with a concrete interest. The rest that would want him are possibly worse than Genoa. They just have deeper wallets.

    P.S. Most League 1 teams would struggle to get promotion to the Lega Pro just to give you an idea of how crap they are. All they do is hoof the ball and hope for the best. Same strategy applies to at least 50% of Championship teams.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  29. #4560
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,052
    Thanked
    19,568 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Wolverhampton would challenge Napoli for second place and Leicester would kick Inter out of the CL spot. At least considering how they played in the last 2 years.

    Fuck Serie A. Their underperformance in Europe year after year shows how inferior they/we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •