Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 4593

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    It is simpler than that. We can offer a change of scenery. The player obviously is ready for a new challenge, so I think he would definitely move to another club in CL rather than stay at Tottenham.
    I'm not really sure I agree. For all the progress Spurs have made in the time Eriksen has been there, they still haven't actually won anything. And, forgetting the Premier League for a moment ('cuz we're not exactly expected to challenge for the Scudetto next year), are we really any closer to winning trophies than Tottenham is? We might have a better chance at winning the Coppa than Spurs do at the FA Cup, but that's because the Coppa is fewer games required as much as it is anything else. And we're not any closer to making a run into the CL knockouts than they are, either.

"New challenge" is usually something I hear used to describe a player who has already won trophies at their current club and wants to try and see if he can help push another club towards winning trophies. When Eriksen still has a cabinet trophy that Roma fans can relate to, I don't really think his current challenge has been completed.

And, again, if the topic is him and Madrid, that's another matter entirely. I'd love for us to get our prestige levels back up again, but, jeez, it's going to take some more time still. One way or another, I think Eriksen is going to be wearing a white shirt next season; I'd love to see him in our colors but I don't think he wants it enough himself, and I can't really blame him if that's the case.

2. Thanks (3): Dylan, magnesium, phonk

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    I'm not really sure I agree. For all the progress Spurs have made in the time Eriksen has been there, they still haven't actually won anything. And, forgetting the Premier League for a moment ('cuz we're not exactly expected to challenge for the Scudetto next year), are we really any closer to winning trophies than Tottenham is? We might have a better chance at winning the Coppa than Spurs do at the FA Cup, but that's because the Coppa is fewer games required as much as it is anything else. And we're not any closer to making a run into the CL knockouts than they are, either.

"New challenge" is usually something I hear used to describe a player who has already won trophies at their current club and wants to try and see if he can help push another club towards winning trophies. When Eriksen still has a cabinet trophy that Roma fans can relate to, I don't really think his current challenge has been completed.

And, again, if the topic is him and Madrid, that's another matter entirely. I'd love for us to get our prestige levels back up again, but, jeez, it's going to take some more time still. One way or another, I think Eriksen is going to be wearing a white shirt next season; I'd love to see him in our colors but I don't think he wants it enough himself, and I can't really blame him if that's the case.

Except the guy literally said he is ready to try something new lol

"I feel that I am at a place in my career where I might want to try something new. I have the deepest respect for everything that has happened at Tottenham but I have also said that I would like to try something new."

https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbol...et-nyt/7661012
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

4. Thanks (1): magnesium

India

"I feel that I am at a place in my career where I might want to try something new. I have the deepest respect for everything that has happened at Tottenham but I have also said that I would like to try something new."
    Yes but I doubt that "something new" is a perennially underachieving team which has just made it's way back to being semi-regular CL participants

6. Thanks (3): Dylan, ForzaNerazzurro, phonk

South Korea

https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbol...et-nyt/7661012
    And he also said he'll stay if his next move isn't to the next level.

"Or I will sit down myself at the table and negotiate a new contract. You can’t set a date yourself. There aren’t many boxes that Tottenham don’t tick so if I have to move away, it would have to be a step up."

"If there are no exciting offers why shouldn’t I stay at Tottenham?"

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-new-challenge

Doesn't sound like someone who wants to do something new for the sake of it.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post

"Or I will sit down myself at the table and negotiate a new contract. You can’t set a date yourself. There aren’t many boxes that Tottenham don’t tick so if I have to move away, it would have to be a step up."

Yeah I think he d only move for Barca or real(not sure if he d join another epl team), maybe PSG if they throw enough money his way.

Only way we d have a chance is if we offer him a salary that is substantially higher than what he gets now at Spurs and than what a barca or Real would offer and even then i m not sure he d choose us if one of the spanish giants is involved.

As much as i hate to say it but we wont get any WC players in their prime to inter at the moment we re just not attractive enough for 1st tire players.

Yes i know we got godin but again he s hardly in his prime even though he s still WC and i think we offered him quite some more money than atleti did.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

9. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post

You killed the dreams of millions of inter fans with one link.

And mercato hasn’t even started, cruelty.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    The thought of Eriksen coming to Inter gives me the same puzzlement as the thought of Barella going to Milan.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

12. Thanks (2): ADRossi, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Perisic was robbed of three watches from his home, total worth of 80k€ while he was in a trip to Croatia (NT match). One watch of him, two of his wife.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Wanda did it
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

16. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Wanda did it
    It was icardi taking the Rolex he gifted him back
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Perisic was robbed of three watches from his home, total worth of 80k€ while he was in a trip to Croatia (NT match). One watch of him, two of his wife.
    Many Inter fans will pay him for the stolen watches if he leaves this summer.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    haha he wanted to leave and threw a temper tantrum because he thought Man U would come for him. .... then Mou got sacked....

now his option is Wolves
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Is it really Wolves? If it is then he's going to be playing wingback anyway.
    david mcgoldrick

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Rumour says there is an 45M offer from China (shanghai, the team bought guarin), inter accepted.
    If is flying overnight Chinese inter forum. Unsure if it is true.

23. Thanks (1): varmin

India

Doubt Perisic would agree to a move to China though...

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah that would be just lame. Though offers from EPL might not be what he was looking for. Probably top4 clubs are not interested.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Tottenham wants him. But most of the rest PL clubs that do are on Genoa's level.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Tottenham wants him. But most of the rest PL clubs that do are on Genoa's level.
    No, they don't.

And also, no they aren't. Genoa is league 1 level.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You certainly overrate crap teams.

I doubt Perisic would go to Leicester which is the other club with a concrete interest. The rest that would want him are possibly worse than Genoa. They just have deeper wallets.

P.S. Most League 1 teams would struggle to get promotion to the Lega Pro just to give you an idea of how crap they are. All they do is hoof the ball and hope for the best. Same strategy applies to at least 50% of Championship teams.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Wolverhampton would challenge Napoli for second place and Leicester would kick Inter out of the CL spot. At least considering how they played in the last 2 years.

Fuck Serie A. Their underperformance in Europe year after year shows how inferior they/we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.