Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257 LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 5127

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Sport Bild: Bayern want to sign Ivan Perišić permanently. The option to buy that was agreed between both clubs amounts to €20m. But Bayern want to push the fee down to €15m
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

2. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Vietnam

Bild is crap so dont get your hope up

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    While Bild are usually crap, when it comes to Bayern they're one of the best sources. Especially their reporter Christian Falk.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

5. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Iran

Persic was a good player and I think we could sell her more than 20$ especially when man united wanted him 40$
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Man United were willing to spend that 2 years ago. I’ll happily take Bayern’s 15-20m.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Man United were willing to spend that 2 years ago. I’ll happily take Bayern’s 15-20m.
    Christ, I'd take ten

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Watching Bayern atm, leading 4-2, Perisic played 62 minutes without goal or assist.

He was running up and down, I'll be surprised if they pull the deal.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Just sell him to Tottenham
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

13. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    It was also Perisic's first start since that dipshit Odriozola fractured his ankle in training.

But I wouldn't use these re-opening rounds as a great indicator of anything tbh. Players are probably rusty and everyone is playing under a general atmosphere of caution and uncertainty. It wouldn't surprise me to see a ton of underperforming players/teams and a lot of upset results when the leagues resume.

Anyway, I've seen that a lot of Bayern Munich fans online have been unimpressed with Perisic. That said, almost all online football discussion is negative anyway. His stats for a rotation player are actually really good though. I'm still not un-optimistic of us finding some agreement with Bayern Munich
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Un-optimistic as in...pessimistic?!

16. Thanks (3): I4E, nurko, Universe

Fav. Player
    ₩€$Ł€Ą

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's a positive way of being negative...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    perisicistic.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Fabrizio Romano:

Inter & Bayern Munich Have A Gentleman’s Agreement Over Ivan Perisic’s Future

Inter and Bayern Munich have a gentleman’s agreement with regard to the permanent transfer of Ivan Perisic according to a report from Italian news outlet CalcioMercato.com.

Perisic joined the Bundesliga club on a season long loan this past Summer and as part of the deal the Bavarian club obtained an option to sign him outright but the deadline to do so has no passed.

Despite this, the two clubs came to a gentleman’s agreement to allow the deal to be done at a later date and Inter, who have optimism that Perisic will be signed outright, could perhaps grant Bayern Munich a slight discount compared to the value of the option to buy.

The report goes on to explain that Inter manager Antonio Conte does not see the Croatian national team winger as part of his plans whilst Perisic would like to remain at Bayern Munich.

Whilst out on loan at Bayern Munich, Perisic has made 27 appearances across all competitions to date, in which he has scored five goals and tallied eight assists.

20. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Bad news from Germany. According to SportBild, Bayern are in talks with Inter Milan to extend Ivan Perišić's loan until the end of the CL campaign. A permanent stay of the Croatian, however, is unlikely as the wages of Perišić are very high.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku, Barella

Germany

Well, well... Awesome to have a "Gentlemen agreement"...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Bad news from Germany. According to SportBild, Bayern are in talks with Inter Milan to extend Ivan Perišić's loan until the end of the CL campaign. A permanent stay of the Croatian, however, is unlikely as the wages of Perišić are very high.

Then I would say no, if we are potentially losing Moses he can fill that slot then haha

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Then I would say no, if we are potentially losing Moses he can fill that slot then haha
    Not unless we can register new players for the remaining stages of the competition. You usually can't at this stage of the competition.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Not unless we can register new players for the remaining stages of the competition. You usually can't at this stage of the competition.
    I read somewhere clubs could register 3 changes to the squads line ups registered in January. Not sure about the details though. Whether they can be new players signed in July , players not already registered to another europan team or what else.

28. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    goddamn they say in every interview how healthy they are in the financial aspects, then they give Manuel fucking Neuer 12 millions/ year contract
    (saying he's still "the best goalkeeper in the world" ) and then they won't have the money for Perisic. That's just hilarious for a club like Bayern.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

30. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    goddamn they say in every interview how healthy they are in the financial aspects, then they give Manuel fucking Neuer 12 millions/ year contract
    (saying he's still "the best goalkeeper in the world" ) and then they won't have the money for Perisic. That's just hilarious for a club like Bayern.
    Or they know that we are pushover so they will try to squeeze us as much as possible...