Page 249 of 251 FirstFirst ... 149199239246247248249250251 LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 5019

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Colombia

I hope there’s a gent agreement to keep him. We have a good relationship with Bayern. They were willing to give us Vidal on loan last season too.

United States

I think he actually fits Bayern pretty well. Hopefully he does well there

3. Thanks (3): Kova10, MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I hope there’s a gent agreement to keep him. We have a good relationship with Bayern. They were willing to give us Vidal on loan last season too.
    I don't think there is. They have enough money to buy 25m€ players outright with our usual loan+option/obligation style. They probably won't buy him but maybe some other BL team steps up.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

As reported by Calcio & Finanza, the sale of Ivan Perisic to Bayern Munich will have a positive impact for almost €10M (€9.7M to be exact) on Inter’s balance sheet, at least in the first season.

Perisic’s wages at Inter were €4M net, €7.4M gross and then of course the €5M for the one-year loan, which would guarantee a gain of €2.3M. And if Bayern Munich activate option to acquire him at €20M next summer, that would guarantee the Nerazzurri capital gains of €14.5M.

Source: C&F
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

6. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Provi, thatdude

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Good business then - better than expected.

Keita, Perisic, Politano etc are all wingers who we tried to play up front.

The first two have garbage attitude or mentality. Politano, although not fitting the system, stays.

Deserved.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Politano is on the market too.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Perisic, Politano out. Coutinho on loan in
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

I hope he does well in Bayern,definitely one of my fav players for the last 5 years;too bad he couldnt perform as consistently as when hes playing for Croatia.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he does well in Bayern,definitely one of my fav players for the last 5 years;too bad he couldnt perform as consistently as when hes playing for Croatia.

11. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Universe

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I'm glad he is going. Ivan is a fucking cunt and he confirmed that last season. He can take his half-arsed, going through the motions, I don't want to be here, I would rather be playing the in the EPL, selfish, self-absorbed, and devisive attitude back to Germany.
    Last edited by Puma; 13 Aug 19 at 06:46.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Fucker has officially left the building. I repeat, the fucker has officially left.

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2019/08...bayern-on-loan

Never come back pls.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

14. Thanks (4): dax21, Javier'sSon, Kakaroto, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Thanks. Bye.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Best news all year.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Move the thread?

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

Some people around here are disgusting, they are probably 13, but still, undeveloped kids.

Be more respectful.

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I am actually now a bit unsure about the gentlemans agreement.He goes to a league where he was successful in the past in the year where the Euros are coming up.Bayern generally still should be able to bully 90% of the Bundesliga opponents and that should mean Perisic will do well statistically although he should continue to be inconsistent but he will have far more motivation there than he had with us.He should also technically have a decent to good Euro considering there are 24 teams in the Euro and Croatia should technically be in the qf's atleast.After the Euros we might be seeing interest in him revived especially by the EPL clubs.Ofcourse this is all conjecture for now but it is possible this could happen.

On the one hand him being redeemed by Bayern means we get 25 million for him.On the other hand a relatively successful season culminating in a potentially successful Euro could even see us landing more than 25 million next summer provided there is no gentlemans agreement.This imo is a great deal for that very reason.However if he flops then .............. .Oh well i hope he does well for Bayern and in the Euros and we can get some good monies for him next summer.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Just like Icardi, it's sad how his time with us has ended (for 12 months.) In his first 2 and a half seasons, Perisic was one of our few genuinely great players along with Miranda, Icardi and Handanovic. Whether he was became mentally incapable of performing at Inter after all the turmoil, or whether his decline is permanent, we'll have to see.

Semantics, but I've always thought there's a difference between outright shit players and good players just playing like shit. Call it another take on that cliche: "form is temporary, class is permanent". Naturally though, when you spend too much time in that second category, you start blurring the line between simply going through a rough patch, and simply being (or having become) a crap player. And sadly, since December 2017, dude has been horrendous (for us.)

Not selling him to Man Utd at the start of 2017/18 was the correct decision. He'd just come off a monster season as Ivan the Terrible, wherein "Terrible" = fearsome. Man Utd's offer was simply not good enough, as we know they were trying to lowball us to take advantage of our capital gainz requirements. He then went on to have another excellent 6 months before turning into Ivan the Terrible wherein "Terrible" just meant terrible.

Either way, best of luck, Ivan. See in you 12 months.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Good luck Ivane. Unlike most, i'm thankful for what you did for us.

Now lets hope he performs like his life depends on it, and Bayern decides to activate the option. His time at Inter is done. I genuinely think that he will fit well at Bayern and bundesliga in general.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

24. Thanks (4): Dylan, thatdude, Universe, vex

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

26. Thanks (2): MVD, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Bye. Let's see if you survive Lewandowski when you don't pass to him.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

28. Thanks (4): Bergpavian, Kakaroto, MVD, nyers

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Bayern spent 13m for a two-year loan for James and yet they didn't activate his option because the coach didn't want him. Bayern aren't going to activate Perisic option because they have a gentleman's agreement with Inter. Bayern will activate his option only if they want to keep him permanently. He will certainly get playing time at Bayern as Coman and Gnabry are injury prone, Muller is poor on the wing and Davies is too inexperienced. It's obvious he was Kovac choice so his future in Bavaria is certainly connected with the one of Kovac.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

30. Thanks (5): Dylan, MVD, n4l, thatdude, _OC_