Page 227 of 252 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 5037

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    The only thing that has saved him when he’s playing bad is that defensively he helped out A LOT. That’s the only reason it would be worth keeping him at LWB. I think he’ll excel at that position.

He did ask to leave but when it was time to come back I did see him giving it all, he may had look sluggish, selfish, lost when attacking but idk about y’all but I always saw him helping back and busting his ass defending.
    He helped out a lot defensively, yes. But Perisic makes so many stupid decisions in offense that I don't really wanna find out what happens when he plays in a more defensive role as LWB.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    For me, the questionable thing is can Conte sell this project to Perisic. Because Perisic needs to be top notch, give his all, play more defensively (obviously) than before in his Inter career. In the last 6 months, Perisic didn't give his all. Avoiding contacts / not going 100% to 1on1 chances and shit like that is what irritates me.

If he's not sold on this, he still needs an offer abroad to get his transfer. Spurs probably doesn't give a fuck anymore about Perisic and Arsenal probably isn't interesting to Perisic anymore (I guess).

3. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    In the last 6 months, Perisic didn't give his all. Avoiding contacts / not going 100% to 1on1 chances and shit like that is what irritates me.
    Versus Empoli he got injured and subbed off for Dalbert for the very reason you say he irritates you lol Now list for me a game or moment Perishit didnt give 100%.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Classic Perisic playing well for Croatia. Hopefully that fools someone into paying some money for him.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Classic Perisic playing well for Croatia. Hopefully that fools someone into paying some money for him.
    Croatia Perisic = Lion

Inter Perisic = Kitten.

We already know that, Everytime Perisic play for Croatia.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I have to say also that despite not liking Perisic that much lately, if Conte can motivate him for the project, Perisic is one of the first players I'd like to see as LWB.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Internazionale Milano 1908

Perisic is also on the market for the company,club...

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, it says here that his agent is pushing for a move to a London club (Arsenal or Tottenham).

https://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-...premier-310033

Just give them Perisic + 50 (or 70 or whatever, add Dalbert too ) for Eriksen and get it done already.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

11. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Dylan, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Would Eriksen possibly care to come here over staying at Tottenham? Madrid is one thing; what can we offer Eriksen that Spurs aren't?

Italy

Not much, honestly. Both teams play in champions league and Tottenham was the finalist at that. The way things are today, I don't think we can offer better wages either.

We do have more prestige than the spurs, that's for sure, but currently premier league trumps Serie A under that point of view (even more so in the eyes of a Scandinavian, I guess).

Prestige as a team is what we can offer, and maybe also the position of "star" of Inter.

All of this, assuming we are actually after him.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We can offer better night life in the city of Milano, and the chance to party with Nainggolan.
    Dr. Marotta

16. Thanks (6): adiK, bjwam4, GenDire, Kakaroto, MVD, Puma

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Tottenham just finished their brand new stadium, this fact alone should convince many players to stay
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Apparently Inter offered him to Rube for Cancelo and to ManU for Lukaku. Both approaches were rejected.

I'd say this is consistent with the idea that Inter would be willing to sell him for a price that other clubs are unlikely to be willing to pay. Combine this with the potential for revitalization in the new LWB role, and I think it's fairly likely that Perisic is still here next season
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    It is simpler than that. We can offer a change of scenery. The player obviously is ready for a new challenge, so I think he would definitely move to another club in CL rather than stay at Tottenham.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Perhaps Marotta is playing the good guy here, trying to prove that nobody from EPL wants him/can afford him, so he has no other option than to stay and give his all for Conte`s team. Perhaps even promised him that he will be sold in 1 year if the right offer comes in [meaning he would have to actually perform constantly].
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Apparently Inter offered him to Rube for Cancelo and to ManU for Lukaku. Both approaches were rejected.

I'd say this is consistent with the idea that Inter would be willing to sell him for a price that other clubs are unlikely to be willing to pay. Combine this with the potential for revitalization in the new LWB role, and I think it's fairly likely that Perisic is still here next season
    Who would have thought couple of months ago that Ivan will become our new Muntari in the transfer window
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

United States

Well, it says here that his agent is pushing for a move to a London club (Arsenal or Tottenham).

Just give them Perisic + 50 (or 70 or whatever, add Dalbert too ) for Eriksen and get it done already.
    It would be more likely to be 70 for Perisic alone or 50 for Perisic plus dalbert

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Perhaps Marotta is playing the good guy here, trying to prove that nobody from EPL wants him/can afford him, so he has no other option than to stay and give his all for Conte`s team. Perhaps even promised him that he will be sold in 1 year if the right offer comes in [meaning he would have to actually perform constantly].
    Pretty sure we did that last season with perisic when manu was not offering enough and that really did not work out at fucking all. Guy did not give a fuck half of the time.

Seriously he s been saying that he wants to move to the EPL for the last 2.5 years now if anybody offers anything in the region of 30 mio we should just sell him. We d still make a pretty big profit and ivan would finally get his wish.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

25. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Dylan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Pretty sure we did that last season with perisic when manu was not offering enough and that really did not work out at fucking all. Guy did not give a fuck half of the time.

Seriously he s been saying that he wants to move to the EPL for the last 2.5 years now if anybody offers anything in the region of 30 mio we should just sell him. We d still make a pretty big profit and ivan would finally get his wish.
    My view on it as well. It's not a matter of formation or coach - the dude is mentally checked out and wants a change. Nothing is going to be able to change that. He's said something like that he wants to play in the four top leagues before his career is over; to that end, Serie A is already marked on his check list. That doesn't mean sell him for pennies on the dollar but if a good price comes in, let him go. Thankful for his service but if he's ready to go then I'm ready to see him go.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Basically same story every thread.

We want to sell some washed up player for a delusional price, no clubs are checked in into the asylum like our “directors”, so we end up praising them for their “defensive contribution” and brand them as fundamentally important to Conte’s tactics, and thus it is us who are not willing to sell this “strongly qualified” personnels.

I can sort of see why we got Conte, and perhaps we really would be more ready to challenge for the third spot for once.
    Dr. Marotta

28. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Bergpavian, Wings

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

What a coup that would be. A legit superstar still in his prime years coming to Inter. And the creative presence we so desperately need.