Page 224 of 251 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 5019

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Well, he`s not getting any younger and offers have yet to come in for him. Man Utd don`t have Mourinho any more to want him, Liverpool/City for sure won`t bid for him, Arsenal only wanted him on loan.

Tottenham are after younger targets, so it`s the lesser half of the table that could take him in theory. West Ham already have Felipe Anderson & Yarmolenko on the wings, so perhaps Everton? Not sure he would rather go there than challenge for the Scudetto here, especially with Icardi on the go.

He still has a contract until 2022, so the highest chances for now is that he`s staying.

I don`t hate him like many people here on FIF, he acted within boundaries all the time, unlike Icardi. While I agree that he`s inconsistent & moody AF, his performances have dropped, with the proper coach to motivate him, he can be a real gun. So I wouldn`t mind him staying, as long as he fuckin` performs as expected from a player of his level.
    I was thinking the same. He wants to play in the EPL but there's no club I can see going after him from the top 6...

His only beneficial move would be to stay and at least play in the CL at a top club rather than go to the EPL to battle relegation. The only thing that might draw him to the EPL is a massive wage, but then again, I can't see many clubs, even midtable ones, drooling over a 30 yo winger from Serie A.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He can go to China, they need his world class stardom grace upon them.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Worse comes to worst, we can’t sell him, we give him the armband and give him a strong ego boost.

With a man that has an ego like his, he will give absolutely everything to not let himself down. Not to mention the Balkan clan would be exhilarated to see their leader to be in charge.

It’s a huge win for us.
    excuse me what the fuck

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Perisic is just as cancerous and toxic as Icardi. Personally, I think he is worse because he is a great deal more subtle at being a Cunt. Icardi posts on Instagram and his wife/agent talks shit on TV but at least we have an idea as to how toxic they are. Ivan is just a cunt that negatively influences our locker room in the background and that is far more difficult to deal with as a club than the likes of Icardi and Wanda.

The fact that no clubs are interested in him speaks volumes and pretty much sums up our plight: another deadwood, under performing, overpaid shit head that plays for himself and is content at collecting his pay cheque but feels nothing for our club, our colours and would easily leave if a better offer came along.
    Last edited by Puma; 17 May 19 at 02:17.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Italy

Perisic never stopped busting his ass, never stopped training or refused to play. Never publicly offended his teammates or supporters, never embarrassed the club.

He threw a tantrum for around 10 days asking to leave, but we knew about it only because Marotta told about it.

He does not disrupt the locker room, he simply had a beef with Icardi, for a good reason: icardi's agent publicly criticiziced the teammates who are supposed to give him assists, but are not that good at it.

To even compare them is out of this world.

And if he doesn't get many offers (there was arsenal's one by the way, only they wanted him on loan) it's because he's a 30 years old player on relatively high wages whose added value is running for 90 minutes, which inevitably will not be the case anymore in 2 year from now, give or take.
    Last edited by firmino; 17 May 19 at 05:34. Reason: fixed typo
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (5): BadHomer, bjwam4, Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    R9,cambiasso

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Perisic is just as cancerous and toxic as Icardi. Personally, I think he is worse because he is a great deal more subtle at being a Cunt. Icardi posts on Instagram and his wife/agent talks shit on TV but at least we have an idea as to how toxic they are. Ivan is just a cunt that negatively influences our locker room in the background and that is far more difficult to deal with as a club than the likes of Icardi and Wanda.

The fact that no clubs are interested in him speaks volumes and pretty much sums up our plight: another deadwood, under performing, overpaid shit head that plays for himself and is content at collecting his pay cheque but feels nothing for our club, our colours and would easily leave if a better offer came along.
    how do you sure he did that ? newspaper ?all news regarding inter is garbage: cds gds etc..these newspapers just try to make shit out of inter.. u wont see these kind of treatment at milan & roma which are more sucks than us..

cunt ? he confronted icardi directly, and what icardi did ? refuse to took responsibility of his wife acts..who is more cunt then ?

he talked directly to club that he wants to leave, sure the timing was bad. but he spoke, compare to icardi & wanda that keeps saying love and stay at inter while keeps creating drama at december for each year ?

ManU wants him last summer, arsenal wants him last january though on loan..i am sure this transfer window there also another clubs interested in him..whether the offer is adequate or not is another matter..

for me both of perisic and icardi have to leave..but if only one i choose icardi to leave.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    That’s probably true but it can be overturned pretty easily. He’s just a role player and doesn’t know how to react when circumstances push him in leadership role. Look at him in NT, works his ass off and executes what Modric&co prepare for him. He’s aware of that and that’s the reason why he’s so quiet in the public.

If we don’t find suitable buyer we need strong coach and couple leaders on and off the pitch to show him where he belongs.

Skriniar is destined for leader of this team, Godin is proven leader, strong coach like Mourinho plus midfielder of Modrics level would force Perisic to naturally slide in his quiet, workhorse role.

Icardi, on the other side, will always have Wanda and no one in the World can prove her wrong.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Perisic never stopped busting his ass, never stopped training or refused to play. Never publicly offended his teammates or supporters, never embarrassed the club.

He threw a tantrum for around 10 days asking to leave, but we knew about it only because Marotta told about it.

He does not disrupt the locker room, he simply had a beef with Icardi, for a good reason: icardi's agent publicly criticiziced the teammates who are supposed to give him assists, but are not that good at it.

To even compare them is out of this world.

And if he doesn't get many offers (there was arsenal's one by the way, only they wanted him on loan) it's because he's a 30 years old player on relatively high wages whose added value is running for 90 minutes, which inevitably will not be the case anymore in 2 year from now, give or take.
    Were you here in January when he wanted to fuck off mid season?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Were you here in January when he wanted to fuck off mid season?
    he wanted to leave, but kept training and it's not like he refused to play. i suspect you may be confusing him with someone else.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He refused to play vs Lazio in the Coppa because it would risk an injury for his potential transfer.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He refused to play vs Lazio in the Coppa because it would risk an injury for his potential transfer.
    i don't recall this particular case. it's possible (although, please share a source), certainly far from commendable but it would be the exception, not something which lasted nearly two months.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I did not bother responding to your initial post because you are a dellusional.

Perisic has been very far from arse busting form. I think half arsed since the end of January is more on point. And that goes without mentioning his anonymity on the pitch, the fact he is hardly involved in play and the tendency to only play for himself rather than for his teammates.
    #FlyEaglesFly

17. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, DARi0, Javier'sSon

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah if Perisic is followed closely you can even see how he isn't there playing 100% in every match. Time to time there are chances where he doesn't give his 100% but rather avoids getting hurt or something.

I truly hope there are interested buyers out there, I want to blow up that Balkan clan. If Brozovic is alone there (with Handa) it might restrict their power inside the squad.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Skriniar is destined for leader of this team, Godin is proven leader, strong coach like Mourinho plus midfielder of Modrics level would force Perisic to naturally slide in his quiet, workhorse role.
    you mean Conte, right? Why would be anyone talking about Mourinho at this point? Conte is our next coach. :enjoynews: Or you don`t think Conte is strong?

In case you meant Mourinho`s next club should sign him: fingerz crosssed!
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Italy

I did not bother responding to your initial post because you are a dellusional.

Perisic has been very far from arse busting form. I think half arsed since the end of January is more on point. And that goes without mentioning his anonymity on the pitch, the fact he is hardly involved in play and the tendency to only play for himself rather than for his teammates.
    delusional? come on. he literally runs and tracks back for 90+ minutes. i don't understand how it is even possible to deny that, when he does it in every match. even when he's been horrible in terms of scoring or giving assists, he has always provided that. which is the reason why spalletti hardly ever subs him off.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    delusional? come on. he literally runs and tracks back for 90+ minutes. i don't understand how it is even possible to deny that, when he does it in every match. even when he's been horrible in terms of scoring or giving assists, he has always provided that. which is the reason why spalletti hardly ever subs him off.
    If he wants to run around for 90 minutes then he should have been a race horse not a footballer. And the fact that Spalletti still plays him by no means exonerates his conduct. Spalletti still rates and plays the double vagina pivot in Vecino and Valero. Spalletti well and truly has no fucking idea. Perisic may be on the field but his head is not in the game and I am pretty sure the only reason Spalletti keeps selecting him is because Keita is as dumb as dogshit and there is no alternative that can play his position.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Italy

If he wants to run around for 90 minutes then he should have been a race horse not a footballer. And the fact that Spalletti still plays him by no means exonerates his conduct. Spalletti still rates and plays the double vagina pivot in Vecino and Valero. Spalletti well and truly has no fucking idea. Perisic may be on the field but his head is not in the game and I am pretty sure the only reason Spalletti keeps selecting him is because Keita is as dumb as dogshit and there is no alternative that can play his position.
    but i didn't say it. he literally tracks back till the final whistle, i don't see how his commitment (even if it were driven by selfishness) can be denied.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

he wanted to leave, but kept training and it's not like he refused to play. i suspect you may be confusing him with someone else.
    He pouted and trained on his own.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

26. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The point is this dude really wants to leave, forget about the comparison! Why would we want to keep a player whose heart isn’t in it? He has stated it, he has shown it on the pitch and the only time he stepped up this season was because that whipped idiot of a former captain bruised his ego. Trust me, if he stays behind, this lackadaisical attitude will repeat itself sometime next season and it will be worse, mark my words. We need to offload him promptly.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

28. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Puma

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

The fact that at the hint from an offer from Arsenal, ARSENAL not Real Madrid, the player decided to train on his own means that he shouldn't be here. We shouldn't be thankful for players that play for us, players should be thankful that they are playing for us, same goes for Icardi.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

GRAZIE LUCIANO!