Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221
Results 4,401 to 4,416 of 4416

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Yeah we need a big cleanup at the end of the season. Hopefully with champions league football and money well spent
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    What the hell was with the penalty btw? They greeted with Icardi after he scored but man, I'm starting to get more and more pissed at Perisic.

Icardi might not be the captain anymore but he sure as fuck is still number 9 and those take the penalties.
    They might have settled things partly with the penalty taker role being switched between themselves. Perisic wants to get his value higher (more goals) to fetch a better salary next summer when he moves.

3. Thanks (1): rfU

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    What the hell was with the penalty btw? They greeted with Icardi after he scored but man, I'm starting to get more and more pissed at Perisic.

Icardi might not be the captain anymore but he sure as fuck is still number 9 and those take the penalties.
    A number 9 shouldnt take penalties simply because they are a number 9 - it should always be the players with the coolest head. Hence Milner taking penalties for Liverpool despite other players being more technical.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    But Icardi has taken pk for us since forever.

Maybe he's just giving them to Perisic to get on his good side, then perhaps eventually he will get his captaincy back once that happens.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    A number 9 shouldnt take penalties simply because they are a number 9 - it should always be the players with the coolest head. Hence Milner taking penalties for Liverpool despite other players being more technical.
    Yeah, but Icardi rarely misses penalties. He always scored them even at the most difficult of times. It should be based on merit and not politics. This is dumbassery beyond anything we've witnessed this season.

Canada

I agree that it should be on merit not politics -my comment was mainly about whether someone should take them simply because he's number 9. Icardi has improved at penalties this season but I wasnt always confident with him before. He's actually missed a few in the most difficult of times. Remember the game against Cagliari the day after his book came out? He choked really badly and missed the entire net. He also missed one in the derby in an important time. Not saying he's bad, but he has missed about 5 or so penalties for us. He has improved in the last year. Overall, I actually have more confidence in Perisic taking penalties as he's seemed to send the goalkeeper the wrong way every time he's taken one for us and seems very confident at them - but overall it should be done on merit. I have no concern with them taking turns if that's how it's agreed upon though

8. Thanks (2): thatdude, Wings

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Guys, excuse my fucking ignorance if there is one here. But, why the F y’all care so much about this penalty? Why the F y’all care for real? If they (Icardi & Perisic) agreed on this, and none made any fuss about it, and let me remind y’all, HE SCORED!!! For fucks sake stop acting as if he missed it, so let’s create a freaking drama even when there’s NONE!
    Icardi came back, first game, PK he took it, scored everyone happy. Why the f y’all can’t just be happy we scored the PK
    again...who the hell cares.
    Yall didn’t make this big fuss when Brozo failed his PK, but now let’s argue about a Pk we actually scored. Fucks sake!

10. Thanks (1): firmino

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by La Brujita View Post
    Yeah, but Icardi rarely misses penalties. He always scored them even at the most difficult of times. It should be based on merit and not politics. This is dumbassery beyond anything we've witnessed this season.
    This season? Try 10 years.

We havent had this kind of ongoing beef since Veron and Adriano. And even that went better than this.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    It was a nice gesture from Icardi to let Perisic take the penalty but i don't want it to happen again. It was poorly executed and the gk would have saved it if he had chosen the right side. Icardi should always take our penalties simply because he's our best penalty taker.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

13. Thanks (1): hitmax

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Yeah we need a big cleanup at the end of the season. Hopefully with champions league football and money well spent
    Our Champions League money will be spent on relieving Spalletti of his coaching duties.
    #FlyEaglesFly

15. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I thought he had a great game, constantly bombarding down that left flank without the ball, and helped hard to defend.

Amazing penalty also using his left to add confusion to the opponent GK, who probably assumed he was getting a right footed taker.
    Wallace

17. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, rfU

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Why did Ivan so much want to take this penalty yesterday, but against Eintracht hid like a mouse?

19. Thanks (1): sanand1

Serbia

Still less likable than Icardi, how about that. I really don't want to see him take a PK ever again, that was atrocious despite managing to score.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Our Champions League money will be spent on relieving Spalletti of his coaching duties.
    Hopefully our current management is not as stupid as some of those in the past

22. Thanks (1): Toninu

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It was a nice gesture from Icardi to let Perisic take the penalty but i don't want it to happen again. It was poorly executed and the gk would have saved it if he had chosen the right side. Icardi should always take our penalties simply because he's our best penalty taker.
    I thought it was a good penalty - a lot of penalties you can say can be saved if the GK goes the right away. Icardi's penalty against Udinese could be an extremely easy save if the GK doesn't dive. Also, I thought Icardi's penalty vs. Lazio in the Cup wasn't great as Strakosha got a hand to it - a lot of his other penalties the goalkeeper guesses the side.

24. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    I thought he had a great game, constantly bombarding down that left flank without the ball, and helped hard to defend.

Amazing penalty also using his left to add confusion to the opponent GK, who probably assumed he was getting a right footed taker.

I'm on to you.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

26. Thanks (1): n4l