Page 199 of 208 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4155

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPhat View Post
    Confused why you would leave a club that rarely challenges for titles for one that never does
    If the rumors are true, there's some extra buck to be made in London too.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah this should have been said in summer or at the latest in autumn/December in silence, not fucking week before Jan window closing, you fucking maggot.
    Maybe it has something to do with the bad run Arsenal is having now. ''Panic policy'' is a big thing in England.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Anthony Davis requested trade from Pelicans this morning. Other stars are raiding on Perisic’s wave.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

4. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the bad run Arsenal is having now. ''Panic policy'' is a big thing in England.
    yeah but they are trying to be cheap with us.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    yeah but they are trying to be cheap with us.
    I think it was Brehme who said: Don't go whoring on a whore''.

Ridiculous they even make such an offer, loaning a player with obligation would be the stupidest thing to do. But then again it's Inter...

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

Im glad he is leaving, actually im relieved that he is leaving.

Players like Perisic can never give more than 60% without a world class coach by their side. And i truly believe that rarely we got to see more than 60% of his abilities. Also he was never an attacking winger in my eyes, more like powerhorse midfield/wing/defender, someone perfect for a 3 defender formation.

Anyway, so long fucker. I cant understand going from us to Arsenal lol but fuck it... what do i know, some players are just dumb.
    Guacamole

Serbia

Good riddance. I'm well aware that he will explode in EPL but what can you do.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Anthony Davis requested trade from Pelicans this morning. Other stars are raiding on Perisic’s wave.
    Anthony Davis for Perisic, who says no?

12. Thanks (3): MVD, nyers, thatdude

nik
    Fav. Player
    bes

Europe

https://www.football-italia.net/133881/ivan-sellable
    Should he leave, then Inter fans should remember him as a man who gave his all, offensively and defensively, both on and off the pitch, and his professionalism was second to none.
    ludicrousness

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Don`t worry guys, we now have management to handle these employees

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    I am not worried about low release classes, nobody is pushing for ours overpriced stars.

I am sad that Mourinho is out of work, we could ask at least Alexis in Perisic deal. Now we have only Ozil option.
    Just leave Alexis where he is, he rejected us once, fuck him - another guy that got his salary at a high level and stopped performing as expected. Why would we splash on someone like that? You want to get rid of those! Fuck Ozil, not even worth discussing. It`s money or nothing - we have our own carefully selected targets.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    He wanted to leave even before he signed his contract extension. I am not sure that publicly declaring it though was the right move from Marotta.
    Marotta is not making mistakes, he does everything well planned. This means that the rupture is done and he will leave. Relationship with Icardi is just another proof of this. We bought him for €19m so we will gain well from FFP perspective. We have decided to sell him (need cash for future transfers) and we are trying to gather bids now. He even mentioned that clubs will have to come up with suitableoffer to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Something is wrong in this team. Look at this Torino match. Where's the heart, where's the desire, where's the grind?
    Spalletti probably lost the dressing room after the CL group stages exit. He is simply not capable of managing these players, so he will probably leave as well. I guess it has to do with discipline, as players like Nainggolan were not fined for coming late until Marotta arrived. Now he is instilling his proven army-like approach, so we have warriors on the field representing our colors, not pussies. We are not paying them millions to just walk around the pitch. And if you let them behave as they wish, they will find a way NOT to put maximum effort in it - balkans know what mentality I`m talking about Perišić saw that the honey pot is out of stock here so he wants to leave for a bigger pot. Just another mercenary, sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    option to buy? ahahahahah. very funny, arsenal.
    Actually, this might go down like this! Reasons provided by Il Drago below.

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    And what did they offer to us?
    More money that we could have expected, just like I mentioned few days ago that we should ask for more just because it`s winter.

Arsenal could hand over a large payment for the six-month loan, in the region of €10m, with option to buy for a total €40-45m.

Inter might be prepared to accept a loan with option to buy that becomes mandatory under certain terms, for example based on appearances, goals or finishing in the top four.

According to Libero, Perišić has already agreed personal terms and will earn €3m after tax until June and then €6.5m until 2022 if his loan is made permanent this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The rumour about Perisic-Ozil swap deal is more like Mirror's (and Arsenal's) wishful thinking than anything concrete. All the rumours about Inter's interest in Ozil have come from British tabloids so they're probably bs. Anyway, i can't see Arsenal getting Perisic. They can sign players only on loan with option to buy, like us. That was the reason their deal for Dennis Suarez fell through as Barcelona wanted an obligation (they learned their lesson from Rafinha ). We have made many retarted deals but we're not that retarted to let Perisic go on loan with option to buy.
    Very good observation regarding Arsenal`s financial situation, thanks for that. So it`s basically our type of deal disguised as a LOAN (obligation but looks as an option, for FFP).

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I think it was Brehme who said: Don't go whoring on a whore''.

Ridiculous they even make such an offer, loaning a player with obligation would be the stupidest thing to do. But then again it's Inter...
    Did you mean loan+option? Perhaps we were the ones to suggest this formula to them? We want to help them, you know? But it will cost them. So what`s the problem with using our formula in selling our players as long as we get what we want?

Quote Originally Posted by dee_jay View Post
    Well if you start dating a girl, while she is cheating on her boyfriend, than expect to be cheated by that same slut in the future.
    Words of wisdom, great post. People forget how we signed Ivan in the 1st place, forcing his way out of Germany...

Latest: Unai Emery hints Arsenal could sign Ivan Perišić as his club are looking at ‘players with the possibility to help us, who can play as a winger, right or left’. Let`s milk Arsenal and be done with it.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolňBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

15. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Sky sports: No offer from Arsenal.

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post

Did you mean loan+option? Perhaps we were the ones to suggest this formula to them? We want to help them, you know? But it will cost them. So what`s the problem with using our formula in selling our players as long as we get what we want?
    I would be okay with it if there is an obligation to buy and not an option. It makes no sense to loan out an important player one week for the eind of the transferdeadline without any obligation.

Aaland

Please for the love of god Management be smart and dont fall for a loan.Either they pay up the 40 mil or let this eejit eat bench for the next 6 months.I will lose faith in Marotta and start believing the Marotta is a trojan horse theory if he sanctions a loan just because he handed in a transfer request.

Also we better have a signing lined up - even a loan with option - to cover for this because irrespective of bad form and attitude Perisic's workrate is very important for Spalletti's system and for us to finish in the top 4.If a loan is the best we can do then we better keep him here and let him sulk a little and then use his stamina to ensure we get top 4 and then sell him - even if we get a lesser amount in the summer as qualification for the UCL will make up for the shortfall in the amount but losing him and not having a proper replacement and therefore losing the UCL spot will be extremely stupid of us and i fear we could be this stupid!

19. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'm 100% certain he won't go anywhere without replacement coming in.

And I don't see Perisic being that stupid that he wouldn't understand it.

21. Thanks (4): ADRossi, DARi0, thatdude, Universe

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Nobody wants him

Fav. Player

Europe

Rot in bench
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Hope this transfer happens and we get Carrasco for loan. I know Carrasco is not best player in the world but maybe he can give us little boost?
    Im not totally against Özil if it just a loan and then he must try to make good impression. I think he would suit for Serie A tempo and show his best side of game. I dont miss Pero cause its clear that he has his mind somewhere else.
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is not even the first time he has done this, he has done this before Spaletti joined.

So I don't get why there is disappointment, if anything, this is consistent behavior. Him wanting to play abroad at a league that himself considers as bigger.

Also not the first time he has publicly stated he wanted to leave either. It's just that this time it's done on top of all his shit performances.
    Wallace

26. Thanks (3): ADRossi, DARi0, Wobblz

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    There have been offers but they were shit, loan + option(more shit) and deals involvong Ozil (shit's shit). I even think Arsenal proposed a swap between them where they keep paying him to play for us. That's how desperate they are to get rid of him.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    This is not even the first time he has done this, he has done this before Spaletti joined.

So I don't get why there is disappointment, if anything, this is consistent behavior. Him wanting to play abroad at a league that himself considers as bigger.

Also not the first time he has publicly stated he wanted to leave either. It's just that this time it's done on top of all his shit performances.
    Exactly. A quote from August:

"Honestly, I would like to test myself in all of the biggest leagues but the question is will I have the time, I am 29 and working to extend my career as long as I can.

"Yes, I'd like to play in England and Spain but I don't know if there is enough time left."

29. Thanks (1): MVD