Page 204 of 252 FirstFirst ... 104154194201202203204205206207214 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 5036

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Serbia

Spalletti just blamed Marotta about revealing Arsenal's attempted move for Perisic.

He really won't let anyone ruin his impression of his favorite child Perisic.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well i actually mentioned that i thought it was strange for him to mention it in public, regardless if u want to sell the player or he ends up staying.

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Well i actually mentioned that i thought it was strange for him to mention it in public, regardless if u want to sell the player or he ends up staying.
    I don't know, I don't blame him much. First, I guess it was a public announcement that he's on the market that went wrong (i.e. not sold), secondly I appreciate that we finally have someone who speaks more openly about the club. I can only recall Sabatini doing this, but apart from him, listing to anyone from our management was pretty much wasted time.

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You can speak more openly about the club, but player contracts and players leaving is another issue to go public with. Because now u have a player who Inter fans are killing in the stands and on social media because he said he wanted to go to the premier league. And while he did say that in the spurs conference, when a player gets an offer its his right to think about it and if he wants to leave its also his choice as it is with the club to think about an offer and reject or accept it.

He may also be happy staying and sometimes when a move doesn't go through the player extends his contract, like Perisic did when Man utd wanted him and De Gea with RM or he just continues with his current team. Also for offers, you put it publicly the players wants to leave that can get you lower offers because they think the player can force a move and usually teams dont keep players that want out.

8. Thanks (1): Shark

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    I think Perisic issue is just another Marotta vs Spalletti. I m not convinced that Perisic has just submitted the request. That request has probably in there for few months if not from last summer. Spalletti tried to convince Perisic to stay and giving Perisic more protagonist role this season which Perisic couldn't deliver obviously. Marotta came in and probably doesn't want to keep Perisic any longer so he just revealed it that Perisic is on the list. However he doesnt just accept any offers which is good to show that we dont easily bend over. It also shows to the player that if they want to leave they can leave but at the right price. But, more than anything it probably reveals Spalletti obsession with Perisic and that Spalletti has hid rotten issues under the carpet. Marotta is giving a statement who is in charge. That is how I see it.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

10. Thanks (1): IRR26

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Moving from Inter to Arsenal is stupid so I don't know what is Perisic thinking. Anyway, who cares? One 30 years old under-performer leaves, 35m-40m cash comes in. All good for Inter.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Netherlands

I'm curious to know what Spalletti meant by the offer to Perisic by Arsenal was fake

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I'm curious to know what Spalletti meant by the offer to Perisic by Arsenal was fake
    Arsenal didn't want to pay Inter his value but to take him just for a cheap loan with option.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    A fraudulent deal with false promise of redemption, similar to things we have been doing.

That’s why he could smell it from miles away.
    Dr. Marotta

16. Thanks (2): rfU, Universe

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    I think Perisic issue is just another Marotta vs Spalletti. I m not convinced that Perisic has just submitted the request. That request has probably in there for few months if not from last summer. Spalletti tried to convince Perisic to stay and giving Perisic more protagonist role this season which Perisic couldn't deliver obviously. Marotta came in and probably doesn't want to keep Perisic any longer so he just revealed it that Perisic is on the list. However he doesnt just accept any offers which is good to show that we dont easily bend over. It also shows to the player that if they want to leave they can leave but at the right price. But, more than anything it probably reveals Spalletti obsession with Perisic and that Spalletti has hid rotten issues under the carpet. Marotta is giving a statement who is in charge. That is how I see it.
    This!

I bet you there's more skeletons in Spalletti's closet.
    We the public, already found out the one with Radja being late, and Spalletti, just like the incompetent fuck he is, just let it slide until Marotta came in.

18. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Moving from Inter to Arsenal is stupid so I don't know what is Perisic thinking. Anyway, who cares? One 30 years old under-performer leaves, 35m-40m cash comes in. All good for Inter.
    It is a stupid move in terms of career progression. It's clear regression. But that's not the motive.

Perisic was part of a list of "not having a future at Inter", his agent was dismissed when he wanted to discuss contract details pretty much confirming that his deal would not be extended and he was essentially shown the door in a tactful way. Perisic on the other hand sees that he won't be able to get more money at Inter or anywhere else and would love to leave as soon as possible from a place his unwanted. They were paying him almost twice as much as he's currently getting paid. And with a 3-4 year contract or something. That's a pretty huge deal for anyone to pass.

Where else would Perisic go? There's only Atletico and Bayern that make sense (and are interested), perhaps Man Utd as well, but Atletico won't move until the summer, Bayern probably won't pay more than 25m because they rarely spend loads and Man Utd will probably go for some younger flesh.

Marotta just managed to make Perisic's market value very close to zero when with a little motivation it could have jumped to 50m.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Happy Birtdhay

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ausilencio

Europe

Icardi did the eggs and milk prank on him?
    #intersoapopera
    #donatesuning

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Icardi did the eggs and milk prank on him?
    #intersoapopera
    I sure hope not.Would be a total waste of some good eggs and milk pranking this douche.Unless its spoilt milk or something.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Branca

Italy

Happy birthday Ivan! Although you were tempted, we will forgive you. You are after all not the first person to be taken in by an unconvincing loan with option to buy. Now show FIF what you think of them.

HTML Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/Inter/videos/2152594364858375/?t=6

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ausilio View Post
    Happy birthday Ivan! Although you were tempted, we will forgive you. You are after all not the first person to be taken in by an unconvincing loan with option to buy. Now show FIF what you think of them.

HTML Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/Inter/videos/2152594364858375/?t=6
    His feb needs to be better then Zapatas December or he can go suck a few million English dicks
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

28. Thanks (2): Nero Indigo, Universe

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I just want Marotta to keep shaking the tree so hard that monkeys like Perisic, Candreva and Nainggolan are forced to leave Inter.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtaqzH7F9Pg/

ivanperisic444
    They say hitting your thirties is like entering the golden age...Walking into this stage of my life with 0 f*cks given.⁣
    ⁣⁣
    On a more serious note, I sincerely thank you for all the positive B-Day wishes.⁣⁣
    Thank you for the praise but also thank you for the criticism. Both of them are my fuels. ⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    #JustWaitAndSee #Club30

Uncharacteristically bullish from Ivan.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Italy

hitting your thirties when your best quality is your stamina. good luck with that.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtaqzH7F9Pg/

ivanperisic444
    They say hitting your thirties is like entering the golden age...Walking into this stage of my life with 0 f*cks given.⁣
    ⁣⁣
    On a more serious note, I sincerely thank you for all the positive B-Day wishes.⁣⁣
    Thank you for the praise but also thank you for the criticism. Both of them are my fuels. ⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    #JustWaitAndSee #Club30

Uncharacteristically bullish from Ivan.
    So 30 is the official age when your instagram posts and hashtags become cringey.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

33. Thanks (1): Harpsabu