Page 256 of 256 FirstFirst ... 156206246253254255256
Results 5,101 to 5,117 of 5117

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We should tie the loan period to his permanent transfer.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Unfortunately it looks like Bayern will not be redeeming him: https://www.fcinter1908.it/primo-pia...rutte-notizie/

It's a shame because he's had quite a good season with them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    If he were to commit himself, he could still be very good option for LWB. But I doubt anything changed in his mind.

6. Thanks (1): vex

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Yeah, I don't think he is unfit to play it, or defensively bad, I just think he doesn't want to play lwb position. Which is fair, but sucks for us cus I think he could be more than good enough to play the role candreva will play for hakimi next season, for example.

8. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Netherlands

It's time to move on. Hopefully we can dump him on Newcastle or something for 15 million and call it a day.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky Italia and Bild, Inter and Bayern reached an agreement to extend Perisic loan till the end of August. Perisic accepted to waive 50% of his salary.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

11. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like Bayern will not be redeeming him: https://www.fcinter1908.it/primo-pia...rutte-notizie/

It's a shame because he's had quite a good season with them.
    I predicted this from the beginning. Our loan to Bayern was just stupidly structured, they had little intention or motivation to make it permanent. When doing a loan+option on an ageing player, you must ask for a high "loan fee", otherwise the club will most likely use and return the aged player. I guess Conte's silly outburst really gave us no choice.

My guess is that Perisic was just a stop gap for Bayern in their pursuit of Sane.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I predicted this from the beginning. Our loan to Bayern was just stupidly structured, they had little intention or motivation to make it permanent. When doing a loan+option on an ageing player, you must ask for a high "loan fee", otherwise the club will most likely use and return the aged player. I guess Conte's silly outburst really gave us no choice.

My guess is that Perisic was just a stop gap for Bayern in their pursuit of Sane.
    Exactly

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Or they know that we are pushover so they will try to squeeze us as much as possible...
    No, they just realised he is an overpaid shit cunt that they only wanted to put up with for the duration of a season.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member

I have been saying it since November.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Even if Kovac had stayed, i doubt they would have redeemed Perisic. He was supposed to be a stopgap after failing to sign Sane.
    Any of us who follow Bundesliga and know how Bayern operate aren't surprised at all. They rarely turn a loan into a permanent switch. There was a bit of hope if Kovac had stayed but the moment he was fired the chances of Perisic redemption became extremely slim.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Yeap, this isn't unexpected at all. Maybe Newcastle comes with a bid if they have this new ownership.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Bayerns squad is thin as it is. We need to lower our fee and Perishit needs to lower his wage demands.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

19. Thanks (1): thatdude

Canada

Hopefully some EPL teams want him.

United States

I don’t see how Sane signing changes anything. Won’t their wingers now be Sane/Perisic and Gnabry/Coman? Or am I forgetting someone?

They still need a solid back up. Perisic is obviously happy there and we don’t want him so I think there’s a deal to be made at a cut rate price.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    i think the problem with perisic is also his wage request

United States

I’m sure that’s part of it, however it’s up to Perisic. Either he really wants to stay at Bayern and cut his salary or he doesn’t in which case we try and find another option. I really think he would cut his salary to stay there.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He has two years left of his contract. If that money can be spread over like 4 years, I think he'll agree to remain Bayern. Then we just need to find an agreement with them.