Page 2 of 228 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 4553

Thread: Ivan Perišić

  1. #21
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    12,691
    Thanked
    9,490 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    I read on fcinternews that he wanted number 4, but because that's retired he is going to choose 44?

    Then again I may have misinterpreted the article as google translate sucks dick.

    Sauce: http://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-p...-scelta-194364
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  2. #22
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,702
    Thanked
    3,324 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria



    OFFICIAL!
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews

  3. Thanks (1): Devious

  4. #23
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    14,512
    Thanked
    19,746 times

    United States

    Another ugly number if true. I'm a weirdo though, it really bothers me when people pick high numbers. Like I think it's going to make them flop.

  5. Thanks (4): ahmeds2000x, ciamac, Pajo, Universe

  6. #24
    Armes's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Apr 11
    Posts
    4,468
    Thanked
    5,145 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

    Albania

    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    I read on fcinternews that he wanted number 4, but because that's retired he is going to choose 44?

    Then again I may have misinterpreted the article as google translate sucks dick.

    Sauce: http://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-p...-scelta-194364
    You're right. He wanted the 4 due to what he started his career with and because he uses it in the national team as well.

  7. #25
    Aurel's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,619
    Thanked
    1,487 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

    Albania

    It kinda bothers me that he didn't know what the number four means to this club. Even more so since it's a bit more recent. Does he know anything about this club apart from playing against us in th EL?

  8. #26
    Armes's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Apr 11
    Posts
    4,468
    Thanked
    5,145 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

    Albania

    67
    no, he more than likely knew. it's just bad context on how they wrote the article.

    In comaprison to the ones that came before him, I don't really expect much from this guy before I actually see him play in our team for a good 5-6 games.

  9. #27
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,865
    Thanked
    2,452 times
    Fav. Player
    Conte

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36
    Exclusive: The Full Transcript of the Inter-Wolfsburg Negotiations for Ivan Perisic



    After one of the most protracted transfer negotiations in recent memory, Inter and Wolfsburg have finally reached an accord on the reportedly 20 million sale of Ivan Perisic, who recently landed in Milano. The Inter Offside has obtained an audio recording of the full transfer negotiations from an anonymous source. It's a fascinating glimpse into the persuasive tactics of Inter's directors, as well as an intimate glimpse at the Inter formula in action.

    Inter: We want to buy Perisic.
    Wolfsburg: Fine. That’ll be 20 million.
    Inter: Huh. We were thinking more in the neighborhood of 17 million…
    Wolfsburg: That's too bad. 20 million.
    Inter: 17.5 million?
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Let's start over -- fortunately, we've devised our own formula for these sorts of situations. Here's the deal: Season-long loan for 2.5 million, with obligation to buy later at 15 million?
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Okay, okay, how about this. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 14.5 million.
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Okay okay, let's add some bonuses here. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 12 million, with a 1 million bonus if he makes more than 15 appearances and an extra 1.5 million in bonuses if we make the Champions League?
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Hold on just a minute, we’ll sweeten the deal. Two-season loan with obligatory purchase for 10 million, paid in five semi-monthly installments, alongside a 5 million bonus after his first five substitute appearances in away matches, plus a four-year bonus royalty rate of 500 bucks for every pass he completes in a Coppa Italia match or a summer friendly (some restrictions apply), a 2 million discount credit to be applied to all future purchases, 8.6% of profits from all Perisic jersey sales (not including child sizes), the use of Erick Thohir’s personal helicopter whenever he’s out of town, and a complimentary bottle of champagne?
    Wolfsburg: Do you have 20 million? If not, I think we’re done here…
    Inter: Wait, wait. Fine. We’ll pay the 20 million. Paid in installments over 6 years.
    Wolfsburg: 3 years.
    Inter: 5 years.
    Wolfsburg: 3 years.
    Inter: 4 years.
    Wolfsburg: 3 years.
    Inter: All right, that sounds like a deal, 20 million paid over 3 years. Well, it took us three months, but I'm glad we could finally hammer out an agreement that I hope we can both live with. Pleasure doing business with you. Do you take American Express?
    Wolfsburg: No.


  10. #28

    Join Date
    24 Jan 15
    Posts
    195
    Thanked
    68 times

    United States

    He used 44 at Club Brugge and Dortmund before.

  11. #29
    iimilito's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Jul 11
    Posts
    122
    Thanked
    80 times
    Fav. Player
    #4,R9,Principe

    Singapore

    looking forward to see this dude againts bbilan...benvenuto, Ivan!
    Last edited by iimilito; 31 Aug 15 at 06:22.

  12. #30
    _Ivan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 10
    Posts
    4,270
    Thanked
    1,788 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

    Croatia

    49
    Welcome bro forza inter

  13. #31
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,261
    Thanked
    14,000 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome, please be the creative player we need.
    Wallace

  14. #32
    Maslany's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Sep 09
    Posts
    4,290
    Thanked
    2,057 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

    Macedonia

    43
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Another ugly number if true. I'm a weirdo though, it really bothers me when people pick high numbers. Like I think it's going to make them flop.
    Ditto
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

  15. #33
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,354
    Thanked
    12,107 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Welcome, please be the creative player we need.
    He's a winger, not some playmaker we need.

  16. #34
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    14,906
    Thanked
    32,850 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Exclusive: The Full Transcript of the Inter-Wolfsburg Negotiations for Ivan Perisic



    After one of the most protracted transfer negotiations in recent memory, Inter and Wolfsburg have finally reached an accord on the reportedly 20 million sale of Ivan Perisic, who recently landed in Milano. The Inter Offside has obtained an audio recording of the full transfer negotiations from an anonymous source. It's a fascinating glimpse into the persuasive tactics of Inter's directors, as well as an intimate glimpse at the Inter formula in action.

    Inter: We want to buy Perisic.
    Wolfsburg: Fine. That’ll be 20 million.
    Inter: Huh. We were thinking more in the neighborhood of 17 million…
    Wolfsburg: That's too bad. 20 million.
    Inter: 17.5 million?
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Let's start over -- fortunately, we've devised our own formula for these sorts of situations. Here's the deal: Season-long loan for 2.5 million, with obligation to buy later at 15 million?
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Okay, okay, how about this. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 14.5 million.
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Okay okay, let's add some bonuses here. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 12 million, with a 1 million bonus if he makes more than 15 appearances and an extra 1.5 million in bonuses if we make the Champions League?
    Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
    Inter: Hold on just a minute, we’ll sweeten the deal. Two-season loan with obligatory purchase for 10 million, paid in five semi-monthly installments, alongside a 5 million bonus after his first five substitute appearances in away matches, plus a four-year bonus royalty rate of 500 bucks for every pass he completes in a Coppa Italia match or a summer friendly (some restrictions apply), a 2 million discount credit to be applied to all future purchases, 8.6% of profits from all Perisic jersey sales (not including child sizes), the use of Erick Thohir’s personal helicopter whenever he’s out of town, and a complimentary bottle of champagne?
    Wolfsburg: Do you have 20 million? If not, I think we’re done here…
    Inter: Wait, wait. Fine. We’ll pay the 20 million. Paid in installments over 6 years.
    Wolfsburg: 3 years.
    Inter: 5 years.
    Wolfsburg: 3 years.
    Inter: 4 years.
    Wolfsburg: 3 years.
    Inter: All right, that sounds like a deal, 20 million paid over 3 years. Well, it took us three months, but I'm glad we could finally hammer out an agreement that I hope we can both live with. Pleasure doing business with you. Do you take American Express?
    Wolfsburg: No.
    I laughed so hard

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  17. Thanks (2): Il Divin Codino, MVD

  18. #35
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,261
    Thanked
    14,000 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He's a winger, not some playmaker we need.
    I know that.

    But this winger is going to create half of our chances in future games, even if they are just crosses.
    Wallace

  19. #36
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    14,906
    Thanked
    32,850 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy View Post


    OFFICIAL!
    Good number, guess you guys know why by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  20. Thanks (3): JJM, MVD, Y&h

  21. #37
    dejavu's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Feb 11
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanked
    434 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

    Nigeria

    Perisic is not enough. We need at least one more winger before close of mercato and pleeeeeeeease for the love of life no Borini.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Perisic is not enough. We need at least one more winger before close of mercato and pleeeeeeeease for the love of life no Borini.

  22. #38
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    38,491
    Thanked
    50,977 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    All this mercato stuff going on that we forgot about Perisic already!?

    Anyway he said that he did all he can to come here...and he did come here! Grande Ivan!

  23. #39

    Join Date
    31 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanked
    9,566 times
    Fav. Player
    Ur mum

    Colombia

    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He's a winger, not some playmaker we need.
    You can create anywhere, playing centrally is not mandatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

  24. Thanks (1): Ronin

  25. #40
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    9,533
    Thanked
    7,266 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Is this guy really worth 20 fucking million euros?

    I also read that his transfer fees in his career were 250,000 euros, 3M euros, 5M euros, 8M euros and it jumps to 20M euros with Inter of course..

    Then what's with all the Kovacic sale for "economic reasons"?

    Someone please explain.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •