Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 5019

Thread: Ivan Perišić

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Indeed, this case is like Icardi except the player has had clear degradation in his physical attributes for more than a season and has very little time to salvage whatever left in his career.

Basically any further announcement would put his value to 0.

If I am Perisic I would happily sit out the remainder of the contract to make the most money that I don’t deserve and that I can never dream of earning elsewhere.

After a couple of years of being benchwarmer I would be a reborned man again opening my volleyball club and reforming my clan again.

Putting together any sort of announcement for Perisic is basically a waste of energy, ink, and paper, even if it’s an extra 7 letters. Because he’s probably deadset on staying after several EPL opportunity collapsed, so why not set sight on the next big thing, VPL?
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    No one wants to buy him.
    Yeah, unlike all the teams lining up for Icardi and Nainggolan.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

10 years of FIF
    One poor half season and Perisic is suddenly absolutely useless garbage for life. God, I am happy that we are not in charge of Inter's transfers.

If I would be in search for a left winger, I certainly would like to sign him. If he can handle the wingback role, he's probably going to blossom under Conte, too.

5. Thanks (2): Jerry, rfU

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ludlow View Post
    One poor half season and Perisic is suddenly absolutely useless garbage for life. God, I am happy that we are not in charge of Inter's transfers.

If I would be in search for a left winger, I certainly would like to sign him. If he can handle the wingback role, he's probably going to blossom under Conte, too.
    One? Just one poor half season? Dude has been shit for the better part of two years now. Looks like he could not care less when on the field 90% of the time unless its with his precious croatia then all of a sudden he remembers how to play.
    Dude has been pushing for a transfer to the EPL for over two seasons now he was one of the main problems in our looker room besides icardi this season jet he seems to get away with it.
    It s fucked up to force Icardi and radja out and parade Perisic around as some kind of hero.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

7. Thanks (4): brakbrak, DARi0, TiGrr, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ludlow View Post

And I am happy fuckers like you who turn a blind eye on performances are just pedestrians and aren’t even cleaners for the club.
    Dr. Marotta

9. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    After he got subed he was on his way to the locker room, Cunte stopped him and shouted: have you asked for my permission first?

Get him on the transfer list already Cunte.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Nobody will give more than 10m for this moron.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Locker room leader tho.

His teaching to the youngsters is invaluable, can’t be measured by his contribution on the pitch.
    Dr. Marotta

13. Thanks (4): n4l, rfU, Universe, _OC_

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I would sell him to arsenal(if they even want this asshole) and we go after Kieran Tierney, Arsenal are failing to get him I read.

I'm mad at him and N9, not as much as I'm pissed with Icardi but
    I want all 3 to leave Inter sooner rather than later

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Although inconsistent, he has shown enough to justify keeping him around to see if a new position, a new coach, and a new project can bring about a renaissance.

Not to mention he was Inter's best performer against Lugano.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

17. Thanks (3): magnesium, thatdude, visionary

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    And I am happy fuckers like you who turn a blind eye on performances are just pedestrians and aren’t even cleaners for the club.
    When it comes to ability, he is still one of our better players. Thinking that he turned to shit randomly at around 28-29 is, well, ignorant. If Conte decides that he has the right attitude, keeping him is a no-brainer.

Punishing him now for poor performances of last season is fan forum level thinking, which isn't surprising to happen at a fan forum. It doesn't matter now at all. His chances of shining under Conte are high in my books. You obviously disagree. Only time will tell.

And I am now talking about his abilities. Also not a fan of the person.

19. Thanks (2): Jerry, rfU

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    It's pretty contradictory to acknowledge that he's recently put in good performances for Croatia, while also saying he's washed up and can't contribute in the new regime. Which one is it?
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

I have already explained how it’s possible for him to play well for Croatia while not here in the past.

Not planning to type it again.

I’m definitely all for him staying considering we won’t get anything for him.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Dude has been pushing for a transfer to the EPL for over two seasons now
    If he wanted out all he has to do leak a video on social media saying the same, show up late to training, tell his wife to go on TV and talk shit, or just fake a knee injury. It really isn't that hard. Or could it be then that Perishit is in fact a consummate professional and not a whiny primma donna like some of you think.

Pershit might not be the wolrd class player worth of our colours but he is committed to the team. If hardliners like Conte and Marotta saw otherwise his ass would've been the first to be transfer listed. Time FIF showed Perishit some overdue respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    he was one of the main problems in our looker room besides icardi
    Evidence?
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Serbia

Overdue respect?

Like in those last few games where he intentionally didn't want to pass to Icardi?
    Like when he was rude and interrupted Politano's celebration of the goal because of the obvious feud with Icardi?
    Like when he chimped out at Conte subbing him out this weekend and going straight to the dressing room, causing Conte to yell at him?
    Like wanting to abandon us mid-season over some delusion that EPL clubs wanted him that much?

Perisic has been shit from a football point of view for two years now and counting. Professionally he has been subpar, just because it's not Icardi-tier it doesn't mean that it's acceptable.

Cannot wait to see him out of Inter.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Like in those last few games where he intentionally didn't want to pass to Icardi?
    He's just an idot, low IQ player. I could easily claim he had beef with Asamoah because he either didnt pass to him, or made a bad pass then blame him in the end. Watch genoa game where icardi assisted him then they hugged. They were plenty of passes exchanged between the two that game if I remember correctly. FIF just pulling shit out of their asses.

Like when he was rude and interrupted Politano's celebration of the goal because of the obvious feud with Icardi?
    I'm thinking Icardi hadn't yet apologized to his team mates and maybe the team had a pact to stand united until Icardi did so. But who fucking cares, the genoa game redeemed all that.

Like when he chimped out at Conte subbing him out this weekend and going straight to the dressing room, causing Conte to yell at him?
    I didn't see game but there you go, if he's really an asshole Conte will have him transfer listed. For all he know he had food poisoning and wanted to take a shit. Does Perishit have a history of this though? From Dortmund days till now, even with the NT?

Like wanting to abandon us mid-season over some delusion that EPL clubs wanted him that much?
    Perishit is entitled to find employment elsewhere or have an over inflated opinion of himself and abilities. End of the day he shows up to work as per his contract with no disruptions to the team dynamic. A player wanting leave for a new challenge is hardly surprising or new and certainly isn't "abandoning". It's the business side of things, why is FIF taking it personal.

Professionally he has been subpar, just because it's not Icardi-tier it doesn't mean that it's acceptable.
    I agree. I'm not arguing he's some model employee but he's definitely nearer to that end of the spectrum than what we've seen with Icardi over the last few months. I'm not saying we should retire his jersey but appreciate he has done some good and contributed to positives of our seasons over the years.

Haha I won't miss Perishit either but lets not act like we had the likes of Hazard and Mane queuing to take his place. All things considered we got what we paid for with Perishit if not more, which is in itself a miracle given the number of flops we've seen at the club. Give the man some respect.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

25. Thanks (1): dax21

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post

Perishit is entitled to find employment elsewhere or have an over inflated opinion of himself and abilities. End of the day he shows up to work as per his contract with no disruptions to the team dynamic. A player wanting leave for a new challenge is hardly surprising or new and certainly isn't "abandoning". It's the business side of things, why is FIF taking it personal.
    It's odd, because asking for a raise when you deserve it also feels like a business side of things. Which is what people blame Icardi for since 2016 or so.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I thought Perisic thought Politano was mocking Icardi and was telling Politano to knock it off. Politano and Perisic seem to get along well.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

28. Thanks (6): dax21, Dylan, Lui, rfU, thatdude, vex

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    He's just an idot, low IQ player. I could easily claim he had beef with Asamoah because he either didnt pass to him, or made a bad pass then blame him in the end. Watch genoa game where icardi assisted him then they hugged. They were plenty of passes exchanged between the two that game if I remember correctly. FIF just pulling shit out of their asses.
    "Beef" is of no importance, what is important and very real are numerous times Perisic avoided to pass to Icardi. It's not blown out of proportion, reasons for it are irrelevant.
    Club is very much so letting Perisic go through this all untouched. If Radja and Icardi are forced out, then Perisic shoud be told to pack his bags as well. Except there are couple of factors that make this difficult: one, Perisic was largely shielded under Spalletti because he was irrefutably one of his favorites who got to play every time despite poor performance, and two - we can't plug the gaps as it is, we chose not to reedem Keita, we have no time nor money to chase another LW/LWB let alone manage to even sell Perisic.
    IMHO I rate Keita much higher, especially in that position and would prefer to have him, he contributed more despite getting way less minutes but that ship has sailed.

Someone who only watches highlights would easily be impressed by Perisic, thinking he is this hard-stomping horse that tirelessly terrorizes flanks and runs endlessly. Reality is very much so different, he is utterly impotent in offense and I can't recall the last time he managed to beat a player 1 on 1.

If Conte can unlock him, make him humble and create a decent wingback out of him, more power to us I guess.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Danilo The God

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Overdue respect?

Perisic has been shit from a football point of view for two years now and counting. Professionally he has been subpar, just because it's not Icardi-tier it doesn't mean that it's acceptable.

This.

Fuck Perisic. The dumb cunt is only here because no club is dumb enough to waste money on him, like we were.