Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Inter's Social Media

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

https://youtu.be/7gKh-Cc_QoE

At least we kept player and coach involvement to the minimum. I think it’s the least offensive of our Christmas offerings thus far.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Inter Media House = Tryhards...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Andorra

So now we have a few more subscribers than Milan in our YouTube channel and is continuing to grow. Our so called Media House can really be a hit or miss with their content but i really do appreciate the effort and hard work. A huge improvement from Moratti era where old, incompetent and lazy fucks were just collecting paychecks and doing absolutely nothing. I also noticed that we have reached 2M followers on our main Twitter account after a decade.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm a fan. Having worked in advertising I know how challenging and tricky it is to produce content for things such as, say, Inter Christmas sweaters and duvets You have no idea how many times I had a brief with a product that is absolutely unremarkable and no different than the rest but you are expected to come up with some genius marketing strategy and visuals for it...

Inter Media House are pretty edgy, stylistically modern and don't take the brand too seriously, which is cool. Yes, they are hit and miss but at least the content is mostly original and they are trying to make it fun.

Not that I follow many football club channel's but I'm guessing Inter's video content is by far the most original out there in terms of creativity. I also like Liverpool's insider videos. Most other clubs are just keeping it safe and doing what they're expected to do and that's not how you grow a following on social media these days.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Haven’t won a game since our Christmas advert came out by the way.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

ó Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Here come the feel goods

ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (3): emosjonellspiller, hitmax, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

What the hell they're pumping out Christmas clips on a daily basis now...

Inter Media House is working overtime to jinx the shit out of the season since the first Christmas video didn't do the trick.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

12. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, phonk

Fav. Player

Europe

I don't get any enjoyment out of those videos whatsoever
    I did it all for the nookie

14. Thanks (3): eduzee, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm glad we've finally put together a 21st century media team. No more 360/480p uploads, highlights that DONT look like they were made by fans, and lots of english posts.

Fucking good job.

16. Thanks (2): emosjonellspiller, MVD

Old name
    the dude

Sweden

If someone from the media team reads this: PLEASE MAKE MORE VIDEOS WHERE PLAYERS INTERACT WITH EACHOTHER!!!

More of those please, more pranks & short clips of training sessions!
    Guacamole

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Inter Media House = Tryhards...
    That's a bit unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    That's a bit unfair.
    To be honest, I had the same thought as Wobblz. Imho they should work on those videos a bit differently.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (1): MVD