Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CL or Bust this Season. Or is it?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    As much as we really needed to play in the CL, but now a part of me regrets us qualitying, with the likes of Vecino, Dalbert and D'ambrossio on the field and now a shaky Handa, I think we're up to make many 2-5 Schalke memories this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quite possibly but you need to think about the business angle. We need the revenue from the CL. The risk is that we won't qualify next year which will be a disaster for us.

We can always drop vecino and dalbert..

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    I keep reminding that part of me of the financial benefits as well, but that part of me keeps bitching and whinging like a little bitch, then another part of me tells the other part of me that Inter in the CL will actually be better and we'll go far in the CL unlike the shitty performance in the league, then the other part of me laughs at my second part of me's words and slaps him on both cheeks and shouts shut up you ignorant piece of shit, then the second part of me would roll over and cry a lot.

Oh great, first I got blood pressure, heart problems and alzheimer, now I think this is Schizophrenia.

No it's not you're fine.

No I'm not I need help.

Stfu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.