Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: UEFA Europa League 2015/2016

Vietnam

Just realize Sevilla starting squad are all built from <10m players, most of them are even less than 5m:

Soria (0m) - Rami (3.5m), Carrico (1.8m), Escudero (3m), Mariano (3.5m) - Krychowiak (5.5m), Nzonzi (9.75m) - Banega (2.5m), Vitolo (3.2m), Coke (1.8m) - Gameiro (7.5m). That is a little bit more than what we paid for Kondo (42m). 4 of them came this season.

Emery is amazing. This guy is what we need to bring instant success with limited fund. Mancini wasted too much money.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Howl, Kazaan

Macedonia

wow banegas farewell was very very obvious. that long ball towards the end to gameiro was incredible, but in general he was not really shining...
    still kind of excited to see him here

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

What kind of game did you see?

Banega's game was amazing. Best player in the first 20-25mins. That pass to Gameiro (one on one against mignolet), that brilliant pass at the end. Technique, vision, passing and long balls are amazing. Lacks a bit explosivism. But we can't have it all. To get this dude for free is crazy.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

https://twitter.com/Fcinterdata/stat...36692412731392

- - - Updated - - -

F.C. InterData
    ‏@Fcinterdata
    Banega vs Liverpool:

Most Passes of all
    Most successful dribbles of all
    Most recoveries
    Most key passes for Sevilla
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Ronin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    1 game/week

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Just realize Sevilla starting squad are all built from <10m players, most of them are even less than 5m:

Soria (0m) - Rami (3.5m), Carrico (1.8m), Escudero (3m), Mariano (3.5m) - Krychowiak (5.5m), Nzonzi (9.75m) - Banega (2.5m), Vitolo (3.2m), Coke (1.8m) - Gameiro (7.5m). That is a little bit more than what we paid for Kondo (42m). 4 of them came this season.
    Very impressive. Rami was shit at Bbilan iirc and look at him now...I love clubs who do business like this, but I guess the limitation is that they are not as appealing as big spenders.

Macedonia

he was all over the pitch, that one is true, but i had the impression that there was too often a leg between him and the player he passed to.
    70% of his passes were successful, that is not exactly amazing... dont understand me wrong, he didnt have a bad game, he was ok, but he certainly had better games this season.

im also very happy we got him for free, he will definitely add an other dimension to our midfield.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    another EPL team fails

Thought they were the best league what happened!!!

Enough smiles. Let's steal Sevillas coach
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

12. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Thought they were the best league what happened!!!
    Tbh even their fans don't say that anymore. Now it's the most exciting
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Emery has been doing this for years. At Valencia they sold his best players every year and he contended for CL anyways.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

15. Thanks (2): MVD, WLEXT

South Africa

Emery is amazing. This guy is what we need to bring instant success with limited fund. Mancini wasted too much money.
    No doubt Emery has done a solid job with his squad resources over his entire time at Sevilla, but this argument doesn't prove that Emery can bring instant success with limited funds. In any case, I think this argument is more relevant to Sevilla's sporting director, Monchi. The club has a very thorough network of scouts and knows how to exploit market opportunities.

Fav. Player
    Brozovic

Nepal

Come to think of it, this was a match between Inter Past (Coutinho) VS Inter Future (Banega), And Inter future came out on top.

Conclusion: Our future is bright.
    My name is Eustass. I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes. My dream? Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of them. My first impression of this group...I don't like you.

18. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    No doubt Emery has done a solid job with his squad resources over his entire time at Sevilla, but this argument doesn't prove that Emery can bring instant success with limited funds. In any case, I think this argument is more relevant to Sevilla's sporting director, Monchi. The club has a very thorough network of scouts and knows how to exploit market opportunities.
    If Inter signs a bunch of 30yo players (fif age) like Andreolli, Mariano, Adil Rami... we would hang Ausilio first because of mediocrity.

Plus their selling is not that impressive tbh. Apart from Bacca (30m), the rest are left quite cheap comparing to current market inflation. Benega is left free, Aleix Vidal, Rakitic, Moreno are 18m each, all are relatively young.

I am more on side of the coach who identifies the most suitable (and cheap) players and USEs them properly.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustass View Post
    Come to think of it, this was a match between Inter Past (Coutinho) VS Inter Future (Banega), And Inter future came out on top.

Conclusion: Our future is bright.
    If football is a 1v1 game, then yes our future is bright.

Unfortunately it's not, especially when there's a coach on top of the 11v11.
    Dr. Marotta

21. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, Sevag

Canada

If Inter signs a bunch of 30yo players (fif age) like Andreolli, Mariano, Adil Rami... we would hang Ausilio first because of mediocrity.

Plus their selling is not that impressive tbh. Apart from Bacca (30m), the rest are left quite cheap comparing to current market inflation. Benega is left free, Aleix Vidal, Rakitic, Moreno are 18m each, all are relatively young.

I am more on side of the coach who identifies the most suitable (and cheap) players and USEs them properly.
    Moreno for 18 is looking like quite a sale.

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    R9

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Thats insane man.. Watch them go in to CL, finish 3rd, enter the EL and win it again for the fourth time.
    I guess that route is more profitable for them, rather than get eliminated in UCL last 16. No need to take care league position, and just focus for every single EL match. UCL Guaranteed.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Sevilla

26. Thanks (1): MVD

South Africa

Sevilla not spending a lot of money, or as much as their competitors, and not having CL level players in their squad does NOT prove their players aren't good enough for the level they are performing at. Emery has done a good job managing squad changes and he's tactically solid, but Sevilla have good enough players for their objectives. Andreolli, Rami, and Mariano are good enough for their squad. Let alone Gameiro, Banega, Tremoulinas, Carrico, Krychowiak etc.

Who gives a fuck about "what the fans would say". Sevilla have been straight up bossing for years on the transfer market. The level they've been competing at, squad changes, and their objectives relative to their spending power in the transfer market is impressive. Bacca for 7 mill, Gameiro for 7.5, Banega for 2.5, Konoplyanka for free, Tremoulinas for 2.5, Carrico for 1.5, along with Rakitic for 1.5 and Kondogbia for 3..

Sevilla's sales have little to do with what we're talking about, but in any case it's relative to the club's financial situation and the player. And Sevilla haven't been weak in negotiating outgoing transfers either. Vidal for 18 mill, Moreno for 18 mill, Kondogbia for 25 mill, Bacca for 30 mill, Fazio for 10 mill, Medel for 13 mill, Negredo for 25 mill, Navas for 20 mill, Alberto for 8 mill over the last 3 years all seem like good sales to me. Rakitic was sold for 18 mill, but to be fair he had 12 months left on his contract and didn't look like renewing.

And Emery does not identify Sevilla's players. He gives Monchi a profile, and the club scouts hundreds of players before landing on a shortlist of ~10 candidates.
    Last edited by bandiera; 20 May 16 at 01:17.

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaMancini View Post
    If football is a 1v1 game, then yes our future is bright.

Unfortunately it's not, especially when there's a coach on top of the 11v11.
    Exactly. It's laughable to think that signing Benega will solve our problems and suddenly make us create chances and score goals. In fact, I don't think that Benega will even reach half of his Sevilla's form with us, for obvious and repetitive reasons. Then a certain genius manager will ask to sell him, thinking that Benega is the problem why we can't score and starts looking for a new player.

This season will be Benega's last time that he ever gets close to final stages in a European competition (let alone winning one), unless we get a better manager or he leaves for another team.
    Last edited by M.Adnan; 21 May 16 at 19:15.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

United States

Watch 2016 Champion League Final-LIVE

Watch 2016 Champion League Final-LIVE
    https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/uefa...-league-final/

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Spam.
    Platano Power