Thread: Inter player ratings 2004/05

Fav. Player

Canada

Inter player ratings 2004/05

Player ratings based on performances for the Nerazzurri this year.

Adriano 9/10: Give the guy a break. He played more soccer than anyone else this year and still managed to be our top scorer in all competitions. He's also showed up big time for us when we really needed a miracle, Adriano has proven that he is one of the most dangerous strikers in Serie A and in the World.

Obafemi Martins 8.5/10: Not the greatest start for Oba, actually even had a hard time finding a place in the starting 11, but he is finishing the season terrificly and has found his form, if only he can keep it up. At 20 years old, he is a definetely a player on the "not for sale" list.

Christian Vieri 8.5/10: Another case like Oba's, terrible start to the season for Bobo. But after that miracle goal against Juve, he has slowly found his form and is back to being the old Bobo we are so used to seeing.

Francesco Toldo 8/10: People crisicized Toldo far too much this season. It's our defense that has made him look bad, you can't expect a keeper to save everything. We need Toldone in our team because of his experience and consistency that hes shown us through the years.

Sinisa Mihajlovic 6/10: Just passed. If it wasn't for his free kicks he'd get a 2, put it that way.

Ivan Cordoba 9/10: By far our best defender this season. If it wasn't for him I dont even now if we would be in the top 4. He's had arguably his best season this year. Keep it up Ivan!

Javier Zanetti 9/10: Another great performance by Il Capitano. Never disappoints and never will. He is definetely the most "untouchable" and most useful player on the team and no one gets past him on whatever flank he plays.

Marco Materazzi 6/10: Same as Mihajlovic. Matrix is a better defender than Sinisa but that doesnt mean much, as he still is bad.

Kily Gonzalez 7/10: Bad first few games, but looks more like the Kily of old as of 1-2 months ago.

Julio Cruz 7.5/10: What can I say? Cruz has played well in the games he's started and once again put an end to the Derby d'Italia!

Esteban Cambiasso 9.5/10: Player of the season. Most consistent player on our squad and provides not only support to the defense but midfield creativity as well. Excellent El Cuchu.

Dejan Stankovic 8/10: Started very well but injuries have dropped his form dramatically and hasn't scored since 2004. Stankovic is an excellent and our most useful winger.

Giuseppe Favalli 7/10: Best LB on our squad...even though that doesn't mean much. Provides great crosses and shouldnt be sold.

Ze Maria 7.5/10: Finally we used him! Best right-footed player on our team and his insane crosses should lead us to endless goals.

Cristiano Zanetti 8/10: Good season for Cristiano. Him and Cambiasso as a midfielded pair have helped us dearly in critical times. He's also shown the most on-the-ball skill I have ever seen from him!

Andy Van Der Meyde 7/10: Another super-crosser with amazing wing ability. Shouldnt be sold because we need him in times like these where Deki is injured!

Juan Sebastian Veron 8.5/10: His long balls stun me at times and so do his crosses. Same thing when talking about his set pieces (lets forget about corners). He's also shown that he can hold the ball as if he was Adriano. We should definetely buy him because he's become one of our stars.

The rest of the players whom I didnt name cannot be rated due to minimal playing time.

FORZA INTER
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Dejan Stankovic 8/10: Started very well but injuries have dropped his form dramatically and hasn't scored since 2004. Stankovic is an excellent and our most useful winger.

dude ..what r u talking about..!!!!!!...he sucked this year[/quote]

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Agree Josigod, also Burdisso should get a 6.5 and Karagounis 7.5

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by josigod

dude ..what r u talking about..!!!!!!...he sucked this year
    [/quote]

I agree..There was soo much promise to continue from last year yet he sucked.No way an 8.But still the guy needs an operation lets not forget.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player

Canada

Maybe I was a little sympathetic for him...but there's no denying his spot on the team.

How can you rate Burdisso? I don't even think I've even seen him play once this year?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Recoba in the games he played 9, you can't compare him over 30 games since he didn't have that many.
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

I Really agree with what you wrote about Cambiasso and Veron.
    We really should buy him, he showed he still got something to give for the team, and still got his skiilz that make him a great player before Chelsea and Man. UTD.

And Cambiasso, a verry nice suprise !! when he first came i didn't know if he really put a good performances and we even loan him or sell him in the middle or the end of the season, then he camed with a really great performences, good asist's, great defence support and a great play between the defence and the attack. Defintly my player of the Year !
    Im Back..