Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reinventing Inter

Reinventing Inter

this club is so big, how come they haven't had success for so long? I think: stick to your team and be patient. That's the thing Inter has forgotten the last decade...

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I sorta agree. We need consistency in the coach and player positions. But even still we need a few slight changes come offseason, in and out.

take Cruz, what did he do wrong to be suddenly out of the hole squad; his story seems to be symptomatic for the unrest at Inter...

... and van der Meyde told in Dutch newspaper there are far too many people in dressingroom to have a normal prpepration for a game, or is that simply Italian folklore?????

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    i agree too... just look at Arsenal... They have so few transfers in and out, that the team have naturally gel together and really play as a whole... they know what each other is thinking. just look at Ashlet Cole, Pires and Henry going up and downt he left flank... it's just amazing...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

agree ! even moratti and fachetti said 'there will be no revolution!"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What 1st need to decide is whether we think ZAC can make us win. There is no point in keeping somebody who you don't think can do that. We should keep mostly the same players only sell a few, bring a few youngsters through, buy a cd and a true playmaker. And get a truely great coach aka capello or the guy from depor.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

reinventing Inter

I don't know Zac to well, but he seems to be the 'classic' Italian coach that takes results week by week, instead of building up a team... another question is: are Inter-supporters ready to be a little patient? because of the lack of success, the haste of winning somthing important seems to mount all the time... bTW: I like clubs who are schiziorenic, like Inter.
    Forza Ragazzi!!!

Fav. Player
    Oba

I would love it if we could have a stable team which does not change much for a few years and hopefully acheive success from there. I'm just not sure I want Zac as the manager. At first I thought give him time, but some of his decisions have worried me and I dunno if he is the right guy for the job. I guess it would make sense to at least give him next season to see what he can do.

As for reinventing Inter, I would rather see a semi-successful side play good, quality attacking football then a team that got second place every season for being the defensive 1-0 nightmare. Chances are, if Cuper were still here, there would be people, even on this board, that would criticize him for his defensive strategies. Drawing nil-nil against low level clubs in the beginning of the season sunk Cuper's ship, for all he really had was the 3-0 thrashing of Arsenal (Which was though, very impressive). Any day of the week, I would rather concede more and score more, for it just makes a game interesting. Sure we let a few too many in the second leg vs. Benfica, but I'd rather see a seven-goal thriller than a 1-0 matchup in which we poked one home and then flooded the back. I wish us the best in our upcoming trials and tribulations and I know that with the right module and the right mindset, we shall overcome...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Sorry but I'll take a 1-0 boring win over a 4-4 thriller draw anyday, anytime, anywhere. I don't care if the critics said that, "Inter is boring. Inter is lucky. Inter makes me wanna slip." Well, they can jolly well kiss my a$$. A victory is all that matters when it comes to Inter.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Winning comes 1st it is all that matters.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Results first and entertainment second Im afraid!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Sorry but I'll take a 1-0 boring win over a 4-4 thriller draw anyday, anytime, anywhere. I don't care if the critics said that, "Inter is boring. Inter is lucky. Inter makes me wanna slip." Well, they can jolly well kiss my a$$. A victory is all that matters when it comes to Inter.

Handyo
    Same here....

Only the result counts in sports...

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Winning is the main thing. Playing well is just a bonus

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

The only thing we haven't tried is continuity and that IMO is the key to success. Unfortunately Moratti has never had any sense about patience and continuity and that's why we've failed.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Of course winning is the most important thing in the championship or any other type of competition. I would just like to see the wins be ones with a good amount of goals scored and not much stalemating. Yes, I understand that you can't have a good victory every time and that even you can't win every time, so that is why I am happy when unexpectedly, Inter scores many goals.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by hasta_la_victoria_siempre
    Of course winning is the most important thing in the championship or any other type of competition. I would just like to see the wins be ones with a good amount of goals scored and not much stalemating. Yes, I understand that you can't have a good victory every time and that even you can't win every time, so that is why I am happy when unexpectedly, Inter scores many goals.
    I agree with you and I am sure that everybody else does!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Not those faint-hearted ones with heart problems.

Seriously, I don't give a f*ck if it's a stalemate of a thrilling win. But I don't want every Inter win to be a thriller because I wanna live longer in this world.

Handyo

From what I have experienced with my own first club; Villa, Inter should without a doubt change the coach. The performance of the team against Lazio was so dull. There was little flair or invention, no fast breaks, no clever through balls, no good crosses. Inter have good players but are playing a bad system thanks to the coaches.
    Keep the players - change the coach