Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big wages players

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF

Big wages players

How about players that has big wage at Inter ? I'm saying about Vieri,Recoba,Coco,Toldo,Davids.There are lot of rumours that we want them out.

Do you think we should offload them and save the money to invest in long term project and some young players like Vucinic or maybe they should stay ?

And the second question is that is it possible to sell them ?With that huge wage?Or maybe the only thing that could be done is releasing for free like it was with Cannavaro ?Is our managment able to do something more eefective than just let them free ?

Another thing.We must cut our wages if we don't want to end like Lazio or Fiorentina but we are rumoured to take players like Kuffour with big contract.So where is the sense ?

Any opinions ?

edit:I had problem with naming this thread so feel free to change it moderators.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Let all go!!!Simple.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pani
    Let all go!!!Simple.
    Besides Bobo, I agree.

All of them have shown signs of not being worth their contracts, but I feel that Vieri has the leadership qualities and enough respect among his teammates to still feature enough on this team to play enough and retire wearing our colors.

Recoba, Davids - well, in that case, don't let the door hit you on the way. Complete and utter scums, yes, I said it about Chino, our almost 10 year project, boatloads of money spent and waisted, just give up.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    dude why u have chelsie coach on ur display?..do u really think he is that good
    ?

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by josigod
    dude why u have chelsie coach on ur display?..do u really think he is that good
    ?
    he's an arrogant ass hole, but he's a brilliant coach.... I have to admit it

yeah, Vieri is worth keeping... I dont mind letting the others go....
    we need one experienced striker to mentor our young front lines..

but exchanging Vieri with Torres is mouthwatering, I still havent figured it out wether this would be a good idea
    -----------------------

There is no room for Torres, and spanish players never do very well in Italy, and I truely doubt that he is interested in playing outside La Liga.

And if he do then he'll demand a astronomical wage. That we can't posible afford, since we alredy have to raise bouth Adrianos and Martins wage.

It's not without any reason that we wont to get rid of Vieri, Recoba and Davids. They simply earn to much.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    please..please..please..guys...can one of you tell me what u like about Torres???????.....for me ventola is better than him...as he can only scores penalty kicks

Ventola better then Torres, are you actualy watching football at all. Cause it dosn't sound like it.

Torres is one of the moste promesing striker/suporting striker Spain has. He more or less stand for all the offensive play Atl. Madrid has. unfortunaly he is rather inconstant.

And I'm worried that he'll be another Recoba if he comes to us.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Torres is a great striker and a good prospect for the future. He is the Spanish version of Martins.

I'd still prefer Vieri though. Vieri knows Serie A well and is a proven goalscorer. 'If it's not broken, why fix it?' applies here.

I Think also like someone said here, everybody go, beside Bobo !
    I Think this player is justifying his contract, and he have a big soul, big talent, and lately he showing signs of recovering fitness.

Recoba, Coco, and the other guys, should go.. its not their time, not at inter.
    Im Back..

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Bobogol should definitely stay on. I want him to retire as an Inter player.

And, maybe Toldo should stay too. He can be a reliable back-up, if not a first team player.

The rest of the players mentioned should go, though. Recoba, Coco and Davids.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter
    Torres is a great striker and a good prospect for the future. He is the Spanish version of Martins.

I'd still prefer Vieri though. Vieri knows Serie A well and is a proven goalscorer. 'If it's not broken, why fix it?' applies here.

can u explain how torres is martins version????...torres is a chicken in la liga..imagine him in seria a

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Torres is young. Martins is young.

Torres is fast. Martins is fast.

Torres is a forward. Martins is a forward.

How can you say Torres is a chicken in La Liga? He almost single-handedly inflicted Barca's first home defeat of the season, 2-0 to Atetico Madrid where Torres scored both goals.

and I've noticed you've been a bit rude to some people here... don't f-cking bring that shit to me, if you had any plans to.

Have a nice day.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    Recoba isn't big wages player...he havd volunterily to cut his wage.he earn about 1 million a year now.not 10..all should stay,except davids.. he has lost his form, that's why juve didn't renew his contract...

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter
    Torres is young. Martins is young.

Torres is fast. Martins is fast.

Torres is a forward. Martins is a forward.

How can you say Torres is a chicken in La Liga? He almost single-handedly inflicted Barca's first home defeat of the season, 2-0 to Atetico Madrid where Torres scored both goals.

and I've noticed you've been a bit rude to some people here... don't f-cking bring that shit to me, if you had any plans to.

Have a nice day.
    who the hell are u to tell me i'v been rude to people?...do u read their comments first?...and dont freak out as psycho..cuz u aint going to scare nobody...talk about football..if u can..dont bulshit personal things...now explain to me how torres is fast??????...torres fast????..i dont think so

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Hmm , please calm down people...

Yeah, the argument that torres's wage will be skyrocketing make a strong sense... besides Vieri is an experienced component of of our forward.. Vieri has taken pay cut several times, saved us from the slump for a few years... has a very good friendship with martins.... He's the best italian strikers for many years... He also becomes much more wise...
    Vieri has become smarter in front of the media... He cost a bit much , but looking the stats of our second half of the season.... Vieri - Cruz - Martins has a lot of contribution for the results... when Adriano is not on his 100%.. Vieri also accepts bench role, something you dont expect from a worldclass striker like him...

Martins, Adriano are our current and future front men, let Vieri mentors these men.... Vieri has one more year with us, let him finish it up.. (i have a strong doubt since a club ussually release a player with one year left on his contract so we can get some money on him)..

I would hate it if he goes to Melon, Gobbi, or any top flight clubs in europe..

as for recoba, I didnt know he got 1 mil/year... he must have taken major paycuts.. but if we wanna have another young blood upfront, we need to release one.. If I have to choose between Cruz and Chino.. I would vote for Cruz, Cruz is a fighter... he's an excellent backup... and a team player..

while chino deserves a first team spot somewhere else, just like Kallons...
    -----------------------

We get tierd from waiting for these player , they always on the Bench , Specially for Davids Its Unfair to leave such a player like him outside & it happen always .

Get rid of them Or Get rid of MANICINI

Actualy the last time I saw REcobas wage it was abouth 3 mil. But he might get down too 1 mil if he renews his contract. BUt that is a big "IF". I truely daubt that Inter will keep him, I'm almoste sure that our management will try to offload him doing the summer.

Which will please me, there is no reason for us too keep him, when he is just sitting on the bench the moste of the time. our 5 choise should either be one from Primavera or a striker who dos not earn very much, but is still caple of helping us when our main strikers are injured or out of form.

And besides we shoulden sack Mancio it will only give us the problems we have had so many times.

Then it would be better too get rid of Davids, Recoba

And besides Cambiasso have overshadowed Davids this season, so I can't see why you are complaining. And I'm actually pleased that we will get rid Davids "the x gobbi and drugs addict" . That might be the reason he sucked at us, because he was not on drugs.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

I actually think zicu may be good for us... this kid has a high self confidence...

with our current condition is really hard to bring out any new young player... Martins is basically the only youngster who can pass this hard tests...

Eli, Zicu, Pinilla, Ventola could be good for us... but there's no room..

Moratti should let Fachetti to decide on this. We need to give one more room for our young strikers....

on the goalkeeping side, I still think Toldo is still a very good goalkeeper, but he's now not at the same level as bufon or dida... We will never be content untill we have goalie with top class performance.. on our hand..
    I never saw Cesar and I like Carini... but are we brave enough to gamble and releasing toldo... Getting frey is not a real solution... he's good but not good enough for us...

if we release Toldo, Davids, Recoba, Kily, and Van Der Meyde... we surely save a lot of money... and I dont think our team will suffer any loss of form if we lose them....

we basically have gone throuh this season without them (except for toldo, o course)
    -----------------------

Once Davids out of the Inter Every one will be chock because of his next Excellent performance . THE DAYS WILL SHOW YOU ALL :shock: .

I am not saying that CAMBIASSO doing very bad , But I am Saying that we have a stupid coach , not trying to find the right formation for his team ,But trying to force player to follow his Formation 4 - 4 - 2 .

A team having big amount of Mid player and still playing with 4 - 4 - 2
    without putting in mind any other Options .
    THIS KIND OF COACHES ARE VERY DUMP & STUPID , because they do not have the enough Intelligent to find what make his team in good form.

CHELSE had Murinho + more than 4 new players , and they won 2 champions .

THIS IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN INTELLIGENT & STUPIDITY .

Also we have a very weak managment , that is involve in this matter , and gave the chance to Mancini to make the team like a miss .

I WANT ANY ONE OF THE MEMBERS HERE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HERE , WHY MANCINI STILL MAKE CHANGES TO THE TEAM , FROM THE BEGINING TO THE CURRENT TIME ,HE STILL MAKE CHANGES ?
    WHY ? WHY ? THIS IS A BIG SIGN THAT THIS COACH IS LAKE OF THE COURAGE , AND FONTANA IS THE WITNESS .