Thread: Romania

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster

Romania

Need some inside info about the country as my bro is considerring a move there next year.

How safe is it to live there, north or south?
    What is the average price of the weekly grossery?
    What is the average annual tax for driving cars there?
    What is the current stance for the majority of Romanians towards people from different cultures, specifically Arabs, say on a scale of Canadian to French.

Any other infos would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, my bro is gona form a trading co there, he set with papers and everything, just wanted me to ask some trusted friends about the life inside the country.

Thanks in advance.

Shit doesnt happen

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

#AskChivu

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

generally speaking they dont have a good reputation abroad. And from what i saw of them, mostly they are full of shit hahah. There are decent people there too just i didnt met many.

i think things are pretty cheap there so he should be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

6. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    you are welcome.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

8. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

Holy See

Best of luck to him.

10. Thanks (1): Devious

Macedonia

Which city? Bucharest-big and nice, standard- I don't know, pussy - not hard to get, but stay away from drug dealers & scammers, lots of them going in gangs at some places, but not everywere so you learn to avoid them.

12. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Eastern Europe is known with scammers and gangs of that type, I was just asking about the regular peeps. I've known a couple of Romanian chicks, they are pretty easy going, I could safely say Romanian chicks are among the hottest out there

Bucharest mostly, though his destination is the farms cause he trads in agriculture machines, but he's not planning to stay in the country side, yet.

Shit doesnt happen

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Some friends lived there, life is not expensive overall for sure. Public transport-metro recommended. Business wise, can't tell much.

16. Thanks (1): Devious

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    I only know about the Romanian gypsies as they are like cancer for everyone else.

18. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgnsn View Post
    I only know about the Romanian gypsies as they are like cancer for everyone else.
    all types of gypsies are like a cancer for everyone
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    True

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Captain here.
    Please don't associate romanians with gipsies, we equally hate them also, and consider them a disgrace to society.
    North and south are very different, i live in north-west and i hate the southeners, mostly the people of Bucharest, a really terrible filthy city. Traffic is terrible, everyone is in a rush, there is chaos everywhere.
    We, in the north are more peaceful, easy going, transilvania is the engine of all Romania, tbh.
    Agree with the hot women, especially in Moldova territory.

In the agriculture, there is much space for improvement, so i say it's a profitable business, at my company we are starting to sell more and more diagnostic equipment for tractors, harvesters etc. Romania was in the 80's first in Europe in agriculture.
    But expect the people to be not so bright, there are peasants who try to keep up with the normes of the E.U.

Food is cheap, gas price is ok...
    oh, and the beaurocracy is huge, you practically need a fucking paper for everything, go in 10 different places, pay taxes for everything, it's a pain in the ass.

feel free to ask me anything

23. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Macedonia

Been in Brasov, nice city in Central Romania. Has those Holywood letters on the mountain.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Those gipsy theories are sad guys. Find any nation in the world that is perfect. Gypsies don't have a country and they are travelers all their lives. And when you are a traveler you are forced to find solution to survive.

Charlie Chaplin, Elvis Presley, Diego Maradona and many others proved that we need to give them chance and threat them equally.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

26. Thanks (3): bandiera, Kakaroto, Wings

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Hasan please tell me how they have been able to build these mansions just by being travelers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vities-up.html

I would love to be able to afford a similar house to these just by moving around in Europe without doing much else than being friendly and find the solution (as you call it) to survive.

Not all of them are like what the theories say but the majority of the once I have met definitely are.

28. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Just tell me that there aren't any other race or nation with a similar stories?

Somehow all of us have in conscious that gipsy has to be unsuccessful homeless. That's history and I would give those talented people a chance.

They are unique and they have soul like no other nation.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

30. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Fuck off my thread you cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Captain here.
    Please don't associate romanians with gipsies, we equally hate them also, and consider them a disgrace to society.
    North and south are very different, i live in north-west and i hate the southeners, mostly the people of Bucharest, a really terrible filthy city. Traffic is terrible, everyone is in a rush, there is chaos everywhere.
    We, in the north are more peaceful, easy going, transilvania is the engine of all Romania, tbh.
    Agree with the hot women, especially in Moldova territory.

In the agriculture, there is much space for improvement, so i say it's a profitable business, at my company we are starting to sell more and more diagnostic equipment for tractors, harvesters etc. Romania was in the 80's first in Europe in agriculture.
    But expect the people to be not so bright, there are peasants who try to keep up with the normes of the E.U.

Food is cheap, gas price is ok...
    oh, and the beaurocracy is huge, you practically need a fucking paper for everything, go in 10 different places, pay taxes for everything, it's a pain in the ass.

feel free to ask me anything

Universal tractors as well as Belarus tractors are famous in Egypt, we export them (used) as well as their attached equipments. Beaurocracy is a pain in the ass indeed, but we are used to them, trust me they cant be worse than the Egyptian.

North it is, he likes Dracula, so he might like the idea.

Is the market active up there in the north? Good to know you work in same business, there might be some business opportunity here in the future

Shit doesnt happen

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

FIF connects people in business. This is nice.

34. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Devious if you want to do business in that part of Europe be ready for everything ...

- Croatian prime minister was in jail for huge corruption affairs
    - mayor of Zagreb was in jail for corruption
    - mayor of Ljubljana was in corruption affair
    - two days ago 78 highly positioned people was arrested in Serbia

And believe me, only reason why those guys were arrested is because their countries were trying to fight against crime.

In Bosnia noone even tries, not sure about Albania, Kosovo or Monte Negro.

Be careful because Romania and Bulgaria have pretty much same "culture".

Anyway, I hope that your business will be great and that I am wrong about that.

36. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Fuck off my thread you cunts

Universal tractors as well as Belarus tractors are famous in Egypt, we export them (used) as well as their attached equipments. Beaurocracy is a pain in the ass indeed, but we are used to them, trust me they cant be worse than the Egyptian.

North it is, he likes Dracula, so he might like the idea.

Is the market active up there in the north? Good to know you work in same business, there might be some business opportunity here in the future
    In the 90's, corrupt politicians sold every state business for pennies, like Dacia to Renault group which is very succesful, but the Universal tractor plant went to shit.
    Yes, you can do good business in the north too, there are cities like Cluj or Timisoara where there are great opportunities.
    Presently, farmers work with imported equipments (big companies have subsidiaries here, like Case, John Deere etc.), using european union money based by projects.
    If you catch one of these projects, then you are in the biz, you can sell equipment, or sell the know-how, the money is there.

38. Thanks (1): Devious