Thread: Want to find a hotel in Milan in July.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Want to find a hotel in Milan in July.

So I'm going on a trip to Italy and France in July and I already booked 4 nights in Rome, I want to spend 1 night in Milano but I can't seem to find an affordable hotel.

All I need is a hotel that is close to a metro station and has air conditioning. I'm going with my family (4 members).

Has anyone here ever been to Milano that happens to know decent affordable hotels to spend a night?
    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain." -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    So I'm going on a trip to Italy and France in July and I already booked 4 nights in Rome, I want to spend 1 night in Milano but I can't seem to find an affordable hotel.

All I need is a hotel that is close to a metro station and has air conditioning. I'm going with my family (4 members).

Has anyone here ever been to Milano that happens to know decent affordable hotels to spend a night?
    when i travel i book through sites like booking, it's easy. putting your data (a night in july, 4 people, air condtioning, filter by price) i got this:

http://www.booking.com/searchresults...=price_for_two

i chose a random date in july of course, since it was just an example, and i couldn't find a "near the metro" option, but the page of the hotel usually tells you if it is near the metro.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    when i travel i book through sites like booking, it's easy. putting your data (a night in july, 4 people, air condtioning, filter by price) i got this:

http://www.booking.com/searchresults...=price_for_two

i chose a random date in july of course, since it was just an example, and i couldn't find a "near the metro" option, but the page of the hotel usually tells you if it is near the metro.
    I booked the hotel in rome through booking.com, and tried to find one in milan but couldn't find a decent one close to a metro. I was hoping people here more knowledgeable about the city could help out.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Just use airbnb.com, room or the whole place, much more affordable than even a shitty hotel and sometimes even cheaper than a hostel with much better amenities.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Just use airbnb.com, room or the whole place, much more affordable than even a shitty hotel and sometimes even cheaper than a hostel with much better amenities.
    It's just one night though, renting a home would be a bit odd considering we'd only go back to the hotel/house/etc just to sleep

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    airbnb is fine for that

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    It's just one night though, renting a home would be a bit odd considering we'd only go back to the hotel/house/etc just to sleep
    If it's just for sleeping you can even rent a private room in someone's home.