View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 3.70%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.23%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

15 18.52%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

29 35.80%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

17 20.99%
  • 5 - Completely average player

11 13.58%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 2.47%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 3.70%
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Éder

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    LOL

I thought this would be 10m€, but not even that? We are lousy sellers as always.

And really, fucking Suning?! Have we even had like ANY use of Suning owning Jiangsu?

edit. Anyway, the most important thing is he's gone now. There's no use of Eder after Lautaro and Politano are here.

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    So, no plusvalenza?
    we don't need it now tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    We bought Zlatan from a serie B club and he did quite well!

On a more serious note so how are big clubs supposed to get strikers if they can only buy them from other big clubs?
    Also Adriano Cruz and vieri all did not come from big clubs but were very sucessfull! I know parma and Lazio back then we re bigger clubs then they are now but still not BIG clubs.

Also if we look at the BIG strikers nowdays who are still young: Lukaku, Icardi, Kane and dybala only kane was always at a big club the others made their moves from small/midtable teams direct to a big one and became fucking monsters.
    Lazio were as big as spurs are right now when we signed vieri from them. If kane was at a big club so was bobo...
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Netherlands

It's a capital gain and his wages are off our books, I'm not complaining.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    LOL

I thought this would be 10m€, but not even that? We are lousy sellers as always.

And really, fucking Suning?! Have we even had like ANY use of Suning owning Jiangsu?

edit. Anyway, the most important thing is he's gone now. There's no use of Eder after Lautaro and Politano are here.
    Do you seriously believe we would have accepted the offer if it was from another Chinese team? I don't. Zapata was too expensive for Jiangsu and they're out of time. Chinese transfer window shuts in two days so they turned to Eder. This feels like another favour of Inter to Jiangsu. It's another Sainsbury case. Though the worst thing is it's always Inter who do the favours for Jiangsu and not the other way around. When Inter needed another midfielder in January Zhang didn't let Ramirez join us.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

8. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

We really don't need Eder, and he wouldn't be accepting any other deal, he was too tempted because of the wages. A good deal for me...
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'd be happy even if we were paying them to take him.

You guys truly must not understand the cost of having this guy on our team. Between him and Candreva, the two of them played nearly a full season's worth of football last year and had like 2 goals.

Fav. Player
    Zidane,9,37

Hong Kong

What was the point of renewing this twat back in March

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Do you seriously believe we would have accepted the offer if it was from another Chinese team? I don't. Zapata was too expensive for Jiangsu and they're out of time. Chinese transfer window shuts in two days so they turned to Eder. This feels like another favour of Inter to Jiangsu. It's another Sainsbury case. Though the worst thing is it's always Inter who do the favours for Jiangsu and not the other way around. When Inter needed another midfielder in January Zhang didn't let Ramirez join us.
    Yeah good point. Inter is the "feeder" club and not the other way around. Yet another reason to mock those fucker Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post

I have absolutely zero clue.

13. Thanks (1): Il Drago

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    I suspect it probably reduced his amortization cost in our last fiscal year.

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, varmin

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belize

Regardless of the price, getting rid of Eder is good news. He's been invisible or garbage ever since signing here. Completely useless on the wings, and what little time there is to play in place of / alongside Icardi should go to Martinez.

Still though, I would have though this would be a golden opportunity to launder money with Suning paying a double figure amount.

Fav. Player
    Branca

Italy

Master Eder has chosen to pursue other opportunities outside of Inter. We would like to thank Eder for his contribution over the years. We will always remember his cheeky smile while diving and his upbeat attitude even when going many games without scoring.

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Hearing Eder is leaving on the same day as England losing the World Cup is like having multiple ejaculation.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

this means we will have no palacio 2 who plays instead of lautaro, good thing..
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Could someone explain to me a bit about how FFP works in case Jiangsu buy Eder for an excessive price?

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    Could someone explain to me a bit about how FFP works in case Jiangsu buy Eder for an excessive price?
    FFP itself (mathematically speaking) would just calculate the income and say well done Inter for this revenue.
    The people in the FFP commission would say "Are you fucking kidding us, you do know that we are aware that Jiangsu and Inter share same owner" .So not only they would not count that revenue stream but probably we would get a fine too.

That said we should define excessive price. Selling Eder for 10-15M would be fair value i think in current market. I don't understand why we should give a fuck about their chinese luxury price. Since when Inter is becoming the feeder club of Jiangsu. 1st we got their CB Sainsbury just because they were out of quota for international players , now we are giving them an Italy NT player for just 5M.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    FFP itself (mathematically speaking) would just calculate the income and say well done Inter for this revenue.
    The people in the FFP commission would say "Are you fucking kidding us, you do know that we are aware that Jiangsu and Inter share same owner" .So not only they would not count that revenue stream but probably we would get a fine too.

That said we should define excessive price. Selling Eder for 10-15M would be fair value i think in current market. I don't understand why we should give a fuck about their chinese luxury price. Since when Inter is becoming the feeder club of Jiangsu. 1st we got their CB Sainsbury just because they were out of quota for international players , now we are giving them an Italy NT player for just 5M.
    Eder is shit. He is not worth 10-15 million nor does he play for the Nazionale. The club did well to offload him and if you disagree with that assessment then give some thought to Martinez and Pinamonti sitting on the bench and Eder being selected before them due to his "experience".
    #FlyEaglesFly

23. Thanks (2): Dylan, InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

The second line of argument is exactly why I used the word 'excessive'? How much do we consider a player is 'expensive' or just costing too much money (mean he deserves to be that expensive)? In the current market, every 22-24 player with a bit of potential can be priced as 30-50m, thus what make of Eder, a professional football player who is a part of the national team with a lot of experience? this 'excessive price' is highly social/negotiational rather than being codified in the law. If we can reason the cost of Eder (20m-ish) - the true purpose is to increase Inter revenue - then I hope Jiangsu pays the best 'excessive' price they could.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Because they didnt want wasted the money for unceseccary tax. Lets say they bought eder for 20mil, means there is 20 mil wasted and goes to govt as tax. If they have 40mil for us its better use their minions to made sponsorship for us increasing our revenue with that money. Those china club who pay tons of money for random player its because they want the dirty money out china even they need pay the govt for the tax. While on otherhand Suning is good bussissmen they dont need to do that the get money out of China since they can use more legal way like sponshorship. Especially since zhang is part of govt he probably know where is exactly those 'luxury tax' goes, probably some of them will pay for some caviar on table for some govt people or even pay for Zhang toilet paper.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Check out Linea Inter. They always have some great stuff..

"Eder to Jiangsu for €6m. Deal done between Zhang and Jindong."

"If I was Antonio Candreva, I'd start to worry."

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯