Tunisia -

Group B
    Brazil
    Greece
    Japan
    Mexico

SQUADS
    Brazil

Goalkeepers: Dida (AC Milan, Italy), Marcos (Palmeiras)

Defenders: Juan (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany), Lucio (Bayern Munich, Germany), Luisao (Benfica, Portugal), Roque Junior (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany), Cafu (AC Milan, Italy), Belletti (Barcelona, Spain), Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid, Spain), Gilberto (Hertha Berlin, Germany)

Midfielders: Emerson (Juventus, Italy), Gilberto Silva (Arsenal, England), Ze Roberto (Bayern Munich, Germany), Juninho Pernambucano (Olympique Lyon, France), Renato (Sevilla, Spain), Kaka (AC Milan, Italy), Ricardinho (Santos)

Forwards: Ronaldo (Real Madrid, Spain), Adriano (Inter Milan, Italy), Robinho (Santos), Ricardo Oliveira (Betis, Spain), Ronaldinho (Barcelona, Spain)

Germany
    Goalkeepers: Oliver Kahn (Bayern Munich), Timo Hildebrand (VfB Stuttgart), Jens Lehmann (Arsenal/ENG)

Defenders: Arne Friedrich (Hertha Berlin), Andreas Hinkel (VfB Stuttgart), Robert Huth (Chelsea/ENG), Per Mertesacker (Hannover), Patrick Owomoyela (Arminia Bielefeld), Christian Schulz (Werder Bremen)

Midfielders: Michael Ballack (Bayern Munich), Tim Borowski (Werder Bremen), Sebastian Deisler (Bayern Munich), Fabian Ernst (Werder Bremen), Torsten Frings (Bayern Munich), Dietmar Hamann (Liverpool/ENG), Thomas Hitzlsperger (Aston Villa/ENG), Bernd Schneider (Bayer Leverkusen), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich)

Forwards: Gerald Asamoah (Schalke 04), Mike Hanke (Schalke 04), Miroslav Klose (Werder Bremen), Kevin Kuranyi (VfB Stuttgart), Lukas PodolskiCologne)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No other squads have been named.

I think Argentina will win this. They're undefeated under Pekerman and have the most Inter players out of all the countries in the tournament.

i just hope that Brazil don't progress from the group stage.

Adriano need some rest

And besides I hate Brazil from taking him away from us.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Australia squad
    Tim Cahill (Everton, England), Scott Chipperfield (Basel, Switzerland), Simon Colosimo (Perth Glory, Australia), Ahmad Elrich (Busan I'Cons, Korea), Brett Emerton (Blackburn Rovers, England), Vince Grella (Parma, Italy), Zeljko Kalac (Perugia, Italy), Jon McKain (National Bucuresti, Romania), Ljubo Milicevic (FC Thun, Switzerland), Craig Moore (uncontracted), Kevin Muscat (Melbourne Victory, Australia), Lucas Neill (Blackburn Rovers, England), Michael Petkovic (Trabzonspor, Turkey), Tony Popovic (Crystal Palace, England), Mark Schwarzer (Middlesbrough, England), Josip Skoko (Genclerbirligi, Turkey), Mile Sterjovski (Basel, Switzerland), Archie Thompson (Melbourne Victory, Australia), Michael Thwaite (National Bucuresti, Romania), Tony Vidmar (Cardiff City, Wales), Mark Viduka (Middlesbrough, England), Luke Wilkshire (Bristol City, England).

can you believe the Australian captain doesn't even have a club.

Argentina squad
    The squad is: Leonardo Franco (Atletico Madrid), Wilfredo Caballero (Elche), Gonzalo Rodriguez, Juan Pablo Sorin, Juan Roman Riquelme, Luciano Figueroa (all Villarreal), Fabricio Coloccini, Aldo Duscher, Lionel Scaloni (all Deportivo La Coruna), Gabriel Milito, Leonardo Ponzio, Luciano Galletti (all Zaragoza) Walter Samuel (Real Madrid), Diego Placente (Bayer Leverkusen), Martin Demichelis (Bayern Munich), Gabriel Heinze (Manchester United), Maximiliano Rodriguez (Espanyol), Pablo Aimar (Valencia), Javier Zanetti, Esteban Cambiasso (both Inter), Mario Santana (Palermo), Lucas Bernardi, Javier Saviola (both Monaco), Cesar Delgado (Cruz Azul) and Carlos Tevez (Corinthians).

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I am boycotting this damn tournament. Lost my interest in it because thanks to it, we might not win the Coppa.

Glad to see kily isn't called up though

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    I am boycotting this damn tournament. Lost my interest in it because thanks to it, we might not win the Coppa.

yeah.. neither was Veron (as if he would be), thank God. We'll still have Veron, right?? His loan won't have expired?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This tournament is crap. The only reason still exists is cause fifa(Blatter) wants it nobody else cares about it and now we might lose copa italia cause of it. I hope all teams that have inter players in them get knocked out in the 1st round and those teams either fail to reach germany 2006 or get knocked out in the 1st round for calling up our players.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

Blame FIFA for just trying to make more money, but also blame Lega Calcio for scheduling a Final in the middle of June! All other countries are long done by that time and yet, as Mancio has said recently "Only in Italy would this happen." (or something like that)

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, Mancini said the same thing as well. He said Blatter was right and it was the lega calcio that is responsible.

Sportsnet will show the games, so that's nice as well. I really want to see Luisao and what he is all about.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Suprisingly, Pekerman really is taking this tournament seriously. I think countries like Australia will also, they don't have many matches before their sudden-death WCQ against the 5th best South American team. I boycotted this tournament after the tragic death of Marc-Vivien Foe, but now since Argentina is in it, I guess I can delay that boycott.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

This looks like the likely line-up, I wanted to see Luisao play but I guess he won't:

BRAZIL
    Dida; Cicinho, Lúcio, Roque Júnior and Gilberto; Emerson and Zé Roberto; Kaká and Ronaldinho; Robinho and Adriano.
    Coach: Carlos Alberto Parreira

GREECE
    Nikopolidis; Goumas, Tavlaridis, Fyssas and Seitaridis; Basinas, Giannakopoulus, Zagorakis and Karagounis; Charisteas and Vryzas.
    Coach: Otto Rehhagel

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Half Time: Brazil 1 -- Greece 0

Adriano scored the best goal I've seen in a very long time! It was stunning, the sleepy british commentator was screaming, and the Greek GK looked as if he just saw an alien.

Absolutely out of nowhere. He got the ball on the touch line, dribbled one player, and unleashed a shot that stunned everyone. My mouth was opened for a minute!

Adriano scored a cracking goal just before halftime . Brazil 1 Greece 0
    Karagounis didnt do much on the field though with Brazil having the bulk of the attacking play.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Bravo Adriano ,great goal.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Game ended 3-0; Adriano, Robinho and Junihno scored the goals.

Kaka is planin h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e these days! He was by far the worse Brazilian on the pitch. Bad short passes, astray long passes and poor control. He killed so many good brazilian move, his last season was very bad by his average.

And I don't know why Carlos Alberto insisted on him. I wanted Juninho to start along side Ronaldinho since Emerson was partnered by Ze Roberto. Juniho is better defenively, and is out right better than Kaka these days.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Does anyone have a clip of Adriano's goal?

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!

Fabio
    Some one might for sure, it was a cracking goal. I bet if you see a highlight show they will show it, it was better than any goal he scored with Inter. That goal against Udi with the long run and dribbling was good, but this was out-of-the-blue!

Spain

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!

Fabio
    http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...10T1V4M8LM30QK
    here u have, what an amazing goal.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thanks, it's a goal you never get sick of seeing. Like the commentators said in the clip, it seems the ball just accelerates in the middle of the kick!

Fav. Player

Canada

Oh my dear Lord Jesus Christ... ...Adriano can be scary at times

What a fcking goal! Out of completely nowhere! It looked like he was going to try and dribble his way thru but he owned the first guy and rifled a complete rocket!! It tore the bloody net!

Gilberto Silva was awesome too.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Was that the same Gilberto from Arsenal? I don't think so. But again, his name could be Gilberto Silva as well, those brazilian names