View Poll Results: Man of the Match

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Handanovic

    2 7.69%
  • Santon

    0 0%
  • Miranda

    0 0%
  • Juan

    0 0%
  • Nagatomo

    4 15.38%
  • Brozovic

    8 30.77%
  • Medel

    0 0%
  • Ljajic

    1 3.85%
  • Palacio

    0 0%
  • Perisic

    1 3.85%
  • Icardi

    6 23.08%
  • Murillo

    0 0%
  • Biabiany

    3 11.54%
  • Eder

    1 3.85%
Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 509

Thread: Inter - Torino (3 Apr 16) [1-2]

  1. #1
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,126 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Inter - Torino (3 Apr 16) [1-2]

    vs.


    Spectators : ?
    Referee: ?

    Stadium: San Siro

    Serie A
    05. INTER - W-L-W-W-D - 30M - 16W - 7D - 7L - 55P
    13. TORINO - D-L-D-W-L - 30M - 8W - 9D - 13L - 33P

    Previous Meetings
    Torino 0 - 1 Inter - 8.11.2015
    Inter 0 - 1 Torino - 25.01.2015
    Torino 0 - 0 Inter - 31.08.2014

    Injuries and Suspensions
    Inter - Icardi, Jovetic
    Torino - Avelar, Glik, Ciro Immobile

    Last edited by enjoy; 23 Mar 16 at 23:52.
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

  2. Thanks (1): WLEXT

  3. #2
    Javier'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 15
    Posts
    3,929
    Thanked
    4,393 times
    Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

    Holy See

    4
    Who gives a shit..

  4. Thanks (1): JJM

  5. #3
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,415
    Thanked
    8,586 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Nothing less than a win.


    Fuck this game is in about 2 weeks
    Forza Inter

  6. Thanks (1): Provenzano

  7. #4
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    8,864
    Thanked
    9,187 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    fucking international breaks
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.


  8. #5
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    10,299
    Thanked
    5,144 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    4 April is Monday...

    - - - Updated - - -

    And you've got the wrong badge
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

  9. #6
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    23,245
    Thanked
    21,638 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Been out of the loop for a bit, is there any chance of Icardi returning for this?

  10. #7
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,415
    Thanked
    8,586 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Most probably since this gonna be in two weeks, he almost made it to Roma's game According to the reports.
    Forza Inter

  11. #8
    Bob Sacamano's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jan 09
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanked
    1,489 times
    Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

    Netherlands

    I've read there was even a slim chance Icardi could have made it for the match vs. Roma, so i presume the answer is yes. Moreover, there will be an international break first.
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

  12. #9
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    34,982
    Thanked
    42,674 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    should have won in Rome...now it's too late for 3rd place I believe...if we end 4,5 or 6 I don't give a shiaat...E.L. or no...it's not like we can go past 1/8 finals of E.L. unless we upgrade the mf and full backs,well those 13 mil that we could get extra...
    We are still a higher mid table squad,we are from 4-8 position squad still.I still can't stand our stupid coach.
    DAT Manaj sub was pure retardation of the highest order...the kid was only making fouls like a stupid fuck...should have put Goku or Melo on but nope...more bodies upfront so the df suffers,ofc Roma's goal was lucky but it was coming,we could all sense it but not Robertone Mancio...
    Unless we sign some competent players who can offer something more than just being good at best we will trail against Rube,Napole,Rioma...
    Rube have Dybala,Buffon,Khedira,Marchiso who are top players.
    Napoli have a super sayan Higuain...
    Roma have Pjanic,Salah,a good organized mf tbh.
    We have Handa,and Icardi if he get's some bloody service and then...no one stands out rly,ok,Perisic now but a little late to the party...Ljajic is hot and cold,very frustrating player,Jovetic is dead or smth?!

    We had a winter slumber like fucking bears do...and that has costed us the 3rd place,I just can't find any motivation anymore this season,it's over for me.
    I only hope Mancini wants to leave,I will have a hard time watching him on the bench another season and his clueless face even more.
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  13. #10
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,126 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Inter - Torino (4 Apr 16)

    We have good CBs - Miranda and Murillo + JJ for back up, we have perfect Handa, perfect ST - ICARDI and for Serie A - perfect LW Perisic, i see Candreva as perfect RW and Biglia for CM! We also need another RB and LB if we dont get Telles, Erkin can do the job and Vrsaljko for RB and we are ready + Banega and K-Dog:

    Perisic Icardi Candreva
    Banega
    Kondogbia Biglia
    Erkin Murillo Miranda Vrsaljko
    Handanovic

    2nd place next year for sure Juve are still away... even with this dream team!

    Roma will sell Pjanic and Napoli - Higuain for that reason - 2nd


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

  14. #11
    _OC_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Dec 12
    Posts
    853
    Thanked
    3,609 times
    Fav. Player
    Matrix

    Denmark

    Glik is suspended. Just want to throw that out there.

  15. Thanks (2): TGDella, thatdude

  16. #12
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    5,733
    Thanked
    4,343 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    44
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    should have won in Rome...now it's too late for 3rd place I believe...if we end 4,5 or 6 I don't give a shiaat...E.L. or no...it's not like we can go past 1/8 finals of E.L. unless we upgrade the mf and full backs,well those 13 mil that we could get extra...
    We are still a higher mid table squad,we are from 4-8 position squad still.I still can't stand our stupid coach.
    DAT Manaj sub was pure retardation of the highest order...the kid was only making fouls like a stupid fuck...should have put Goku or Melo on but nope...more bodies upfront so the df suffers,ofc Roma's goal was lucky but it was coming,we could all sense it but not Robertone Mancio...
    Unless we sign some competent players who can offer something more than just being good at best we will trail against Rube,Napole,Rioma...
    Rube have Dybala,Buffon,Khedira,Marchiso who are top players.
    Napoli have a super sayan Higuain...
    Roma have Pjanic,Salah,a good organized mf tbh.
    We have Handa,and Icardi if he get's some bloody service and then...no one stands out rly,ok,Perisic now but a little late to the party...Ljajic is hot and cold,very frustrating player,Jovetic is dead or smth?!

    We had a winter slumber like fucking bears do...and that has costed us the 3rd place,I just can't find any motivation anymore this season,it's over for me.
    I only hope Mancini wants to leave,I will have a hard time watching him on the bench another season and his clueless face even more.
    I want to see your face when we get a new coach and we get fifth or something. Because even if Mancini is not one of the best coaches, he still is not that bad. We had way worser in this years..

    And that Manaj thing sounds only like a excuse to hate Mancini. You say it like he did a big mistake or something..open your eyes man, this is overacting.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  17. Thanks (4): enjoy, Irequis, RMancini10, WLEXT

  18. #13
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    14,100
    Thanked
    18,180 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by _OC_ View Post
    Glik is suspended. Just want to throw that out there.
    He's been shit this season anyway. Their best player against Juve today was probably Benassi. Let's hope that trend doesn't continue against us
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  19. #14
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    34,982
    Thanked
    42,674 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I want to see your face when we get a new coach and we get fifth or something. Because even if Mancini is not one of the best coaches, he still is not that bad. We had way worser in this years..

    And that Manaj thing sounds only like a excuse to hate Mancini. You say it like he did a big mistake or something..open your eyes man, this is overacting.
    I'm not rly blaming Mancini for yesterday's game,we did well actually,and a draw is a good result in Rome but I blame him for his tinkering till late February with formations,he didn't manage to find one sooner?! We were practically lost in January and February,11 points in 12 games is a disaster for a club like Inter...totally shit and unforgivable,and I don't like how he build the squad with such a weak mf.Midfield is very important...needs to be strong that the df and forwards do their job better...Melo,Medel,K-Dog,Brozo,Goku(never plays...)is not good enough in numbers and quality for the 3rd place...
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  20. #15
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    3,016
    Thanked
    1,841 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4

    Indonesia

    78
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    should have won in Rome...now it's too late for 3rd place I believe...if we end 4,5 or 6 I don't give a shiaat...E.L. or no...it's not like we can go past 1/8 finals of E.L. unless we upgrade the mf and full backs,well those 13 mil that we could get extra...
    We are still a higher mid table squad,we are from 4-8 position squad still.I still can't stand our stupid coach.
    DAT Manaj sub was pure retardation of the highest order...the kid was only making fouls like a stupid fuck...should have put Goku or Melo on but nope...more bodies upfront so the df suffers,ofc Roma's goal was lucky but it was coming,we could all sense it but not Robertone Mancio...
    Unless we sign some competent players who can offer something more than just being good at best we will trail against Rube,Napole,Rioma...
    Rube have Dybala,Buffon,Khedira,Marchiso who are top players.
    Napoli have a super sayan Higuain...
    Roma have Pjanic,Salah,a good organized mf tbh.
    We have Handa,and Icardi if he get's some bloody service and then...no one stands out rly,ok,Perisic now but a little late to the party...Ljajic is hot and cold,very frustrating player,Jovetic is dead or smth?!

    We had a winter slumber like fucking bears do...and that has costed us the 3rd place,I just can't find any motivation anymore this season,it's over for me.
    I only hope Mancini wants to leave,I will have a hard time watching him on the bench another season and his clueless face even more.
    You sound like Enjoy v2.0
    FORZAINTER

  21. #16
    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Sep 11
    Posts
    5,108
    Thanked
    7,385 times
    Fav. Player
    #sadicardi

    Hungary

    28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    He's been shit this season anyway. Their best player against Juve today was probably Benassi. Let's hope that trend doesn't continue against us
    I'm sure he will spit blood against us, like most of our exes do.

  22. #17
    Provenzano's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jun 11
    Posts
    2,275
    Thanked
    3,887 times
    Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

    Bulgaria

    5
    The game is on the 3th of April, not on 4th.
    Last edited by Provenzano; 21 Mar 16 at 07:45.

  23. #18

    Join Date
    30 Nov 10
    Posts
    670
    Thanked
    403 times

    England

    3-1 win (biabainy,llajic,brozovic)

  24. #19
    Bob Sacamano's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jan 09
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanked
    1,489 times
    Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

    Netherlands

    Ciro Immobile will miss the match due to a thigh injury. Not bad news at all.
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

  25. Thanks (1): militoscores

  26. #20
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,701
    Thanked
    18,199 times
    Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

    Albania

    74
    What time is the kickoff?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •