Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Šime Vrsaljko

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Pedulla: Ranocchia is #1 target for Sassuolo this summer!
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Inter-Vrsaljko, Inter put five names on the negotiating table

Inter wants Sime Vrsaljko and it is willing to put five names on the negotiating table. This is what writes today's edition of Tuttosport:
    "It will not be easy to deal with Sassuolo and win it with Atletico Madrid fot the right-back Sime Vrsaljko. Inter, h try to bring down the 15 million required by Sassuolo, Inter is ready to bring to the table different names as counterparts: Ranocchia (if you try to bring even Acerbi), Dodo, Santon (who likes to Sassuolo, but even at Sampdoria, Bologna, Cagliari, Crystal Palace and Watford), Gnoukouri and Manaj ".

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

have to admit i've almost never seen him play. is he worth all the hype?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

FcIn - 5 players linked between Inter and Sassuolo

A new partnership could pop up betwen Inter and Sassuolo, considering the number of players linked with Inter in the past days. Last week Piero Ausilio and Giovanni Gardini met Sassuolo's directors Carnevali and Angelozzi to discuss the possiblities of some players moving clubs during the Summer window.

The first name on the list is Andrea Ranocchia. No exchange deals appear to be discussed. Sassuolo rejected Inter's approach for Francesco Acerbi and Alfred Duncan because Sassuolo do not want to weaken their side ahead of the Europa League fixtures having already accepted the fact that both Berardi and Vrsaljko will leave the club.

Berardi seems set to leave the Neroverdi, as Sassuolo have already reached terms with Juventus. Only Berardi's reluctance is keeping him from joining the Bianconeri. However, Sassuolo already consider Berardi as a former player, so they're on the lookout for a new striker.

The Croatian fullback is yet to reach an agreement with any club having rejected Napoli's offer. Vrsaljko seems to be waiting an offer from Atletico Madrid and at the moment he seems that he will consider only this offer and rejecting also any eventual offer from Inter.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

I have a good feeling something good will come out of this. I mean they want Ranocchia ffs
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    I have a good feeling something good will come out of this. I mean they want Ranocchia ffs
    Even if we don't get Vrsaljko, getting Ranocchia out, for cash, would be a victory.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

What scares me is that they're demanding something like 11m plus Ranocchia.

I mean, I know and you know that Ranocchia ain't worth nothing, but he has to be worth something in the market, and that means we would be paying like 14m/15m for this guy.

8. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

As reported by Alfredo Pedullŕ, Sassuolo would seriously probing the trail to get to Andrea Ranocchia. The defender '88 class, from January to Sampdoria on loan from Inter, is wanted by Di Francesco, and could be a good reinforcement for Sassuolo in the next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumOfSolace View Post
    What scares me is that they're demanding something like 11m plus Ranocchia.

I mean, I know and you know that Ranocchia ain't worth nothing, but he has to be worth something in the market, and that means we would be paying like 14m/15m for this guy.
    They set 15m price for him (Atletico M dont want to pay it) and we may give them Ranocchia (5m in my eyes) and 10m i guess and hope

United States

Sassuolo wanting Ranocchia makes perfect sense. They are going to play in EL next year so they want someone with at least some experience in European competition.

Sassuolo also prides itself off using Italian players, they probably think they can turn him around like they did with Acerbi.

I think in the current market Vrsaljko is probably worth the 15 mil. He is still only 24.

Well, Rano should be worth at least 8 mil. So if we go by their valuation, we could add 7mil+rano for this guy.

South Korea

I would not pay 8m for Rano after the half-season he's had.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I think that 8-9 plus Rano is a least they will accept. We should pay that considering how Croats are talented and that we already have two of them in key roles.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Vrsaljko has always looked really solid when I've seen him play. Wouldn't mind him at all. From what I can tell, he would be a significant improvement as a RB.

15. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Tuttosport: Ranocchia to Sassuolo on loan with the right of redemption, then, could become an interesting trading for Ausilio to get one of the talents of Squinzi - Vrsaljko, Acerbi, Berardi, Duncan knowing they can count on other players like Santon, Dodo, Gnoukouri and Manaj.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    we need to stop getting rid of ranocchia with RIGHTS. Obligations would be OK.

18. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    we need to stop getting rid of ranocchia with RIGHTS. Obligations would be OK.
    hope that Ausilio read that!

Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

Albania

No one is going to want to put an obligation clause on Rano's contract.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

21. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

GdS: Ranocchia wage is the problem he gets close to 2m, but with EL play Sass can pay it... Sassuolo likes - Ranocchia, Santon, Dodo, Puscas, Manaj and Gnoukouri... we like Vrsaljko, Acerbi (if Murillo leave), Berardi, Duncan..

all media today told that we are now after Ansaldi for 7-8m after Sass dont want to make us discount for Vrsaljko... for that reason we try for Ansaldi who 1st choise is Inter

The Corriere dello Sport. "Zanetti to help Ausilio for Ansaldi. The first choice for the role of right-back remains Vrsaljko (Atletico identified in Fabinho alternative to Croatian), but because Ansaldi can play on either flanks and if necessary also in the three-man defense. " The problem is the request of Genoa, which for the former Rubin Kazan asks no less than 7-8 million.

My point of view: Get both Vrsaljko and Anasaldi and send Dambroiso or Nagatomo far from Inter, Iam "sure" we can make 5-6m from one of them!

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

I would fap for vrsaljko and berardi and if we can get rid of some dead weight like rano, andreolli, santon...why not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

24. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, Grujinho

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

is he worth the hype?