"A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

The rumours are increasing

Let me write what I wrote in another thread;

Obviously now Inter is all of a sudden a fantastic club with a fantastic project.

I would've said yes to his arrival as his arrival would hugely benefit Kondogbia esp but the guy has huge wages and his arrival would surely mean the sacrifice of a young quality player and that will most probably be Brozovic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    On the fence on this one. I love Yaya he s an amazing player but he has been declining, especially this year he looks like he does not give two shits. Yet even a semi inform Yaya would be a huge improvement for our mf. Also who knows it might be a motivational thing and a new chalenge would once again bring the best out of him.

Bottom line it s a huge gamble we either might end up with a Amazing player for a decent amount of Money. Or we end up with a overpaid deadweight on the bench
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

5. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Most Optimistic Member
    It is now as good as certain that Yaya Toure will ply his trade elsewhere after this season. After celebrating Inter as a possible new destination, agent Dimitri Seluk confirmed that the ivorian midfielder will leave next summer: “We have waited too long. Manchester City promised a deal but nothing has materialised so Yaya will leave in June. “Yaya is disappointed of course. But he is a professional and he remains under contract so he will continue to do his best for City.”

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Fuck Mancini, Fuck Toure...they can meet up in Zenit or wherever the fuck they want just not here

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

This guy sounds like the biggest whiner ever. Gets upset because City didn't give him a bday cake and now feels dissapointed because City hasn't started contract negotiations.

Rather not have him. Put the money they make available for Yaya and give it to Zlatan.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

9. Thanks (3): DARi0, Dylan, Wings

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Didn't this fool complain about not getting the african award?

Canada

Yup.

'Let Africa take care of Africa'

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    So now the club doesn't want him(well Ausilio) as we got Banega and are considering Soriano,+we got Kondogbia instead and now we are trying to protect him,also he wants 3 year contract with high numbers as he is 33 but with our no CL situation such wage demands are not an option...City also want 7/8mil for his buy-out fee which is not what Inter are ready to pay.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/in...a-toure-599066

I hope so we don't need another Vidic...If Mancini wants him then tough,he should have won us a CL spot,and he can always resign...
    Ausilio needs to put his foot down tbh,or else Mancini will ruin this club further...
    Why can't we get a less demanding coach who can actually perform without wild requests...

13. Thanks (3): Batman, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    The rumours are increasing

Let me write what I wrote in another thread;

Obviously now Inter is all of a sudden a fantastic club with a fantastic project.

I would've said yes to his arrival as his arrival would hugely benefit Kondogbia esp but the guy has huge wages and his arrival would surely mean the sacrifice of a young quality player and that will most probably be Brozovic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

wait, wat?

Bulgaria

If Mancini wants him, let's take him in Zenit or Arsenal.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    So now the club doesn't want him(well Ausilio) as we got Banega and are considering Soriano,+we got Kondogbia instead and now we are trying to protect him,also he wants 3 year contract with high numbers as he is 33 but with our no CL situation such wage demands are not an option...City also want 7/8mil for his buy-out fee which is not what Inter are ready to pay.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/in...a-toure-599066

I hope so we don't need another Vidic...If Mancini wants him then tough,he should have won us a CL spot,and he can always resign...
    Ausilio needs to put his foot down tbh,or else Mancini will ruin this club further...
    Why can't we get a less demanding coach who can actually perform without wild requests...
    hm. I was reading at work he's taking a literal half pay cut from what he makes at city to come here. edit: I thought he's a free transfer (so this buy-out fee, what is it?)

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    hm. I was reading at work he's taking a literal half pay cut from what he makes at city to come here. edit: I thought he's a free transfer (so this buy-out fee, what is it?)

He is not free transfer. His contract expires the summer of 2017 and it seems he won't get an renewal. This means that City will release him for some fee. It'll be something within 6-10 mln, i suppose. This guy is same greedy bitch as lavezzi. He won't come here unless we give him what he wants (massive paycheck)

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    I don't want him here and honestly I wouldn't understand if he decided to sign for us when taking in mind our shit performances for the last number of seasons. A year or two in China would fill up your wallet even more which seems understandable.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Inter to miss out on Manchester City man again

Despite his agent recently admitting he will leave Manchester City, the Ivorian international will reportedly snub an offer from the Nerazzurri as he wants to stay in Premier League

With Manchester City’s Yaya Toure being linked with a move to Inter, they look set to come up short in their pursuit once more, according to the English press.

After chasing the Ivorian star in vain in recent months, coach Roberto Mancini was hoping to make his former player the next transfer window’s main reinforcement for the Nerazzurri after his agent said he would leave the Manchester giants in the summer.

But the Inter boss’ attempts to lure the 32-year-old to Milan are set to fail again as Toure reportedly wants to stay in the Premier League.

The Mirror reported on Wednesday that the player doesn’t want to leave England as his family is perfectly settled after a six-year stay in the country.

In addition, despite the Italian giants preparing a three-year deal for the Ivory Coast international, it is unlikely that he would consider take a pay-cut to his €13 million current salary.

However, with his contract expiring in 2017, it remains unclear whether Toure can retain his key role at the club after Pep Guardiola’s arrival in June.

The midfielder joined the Manchester outfit in 2010, under Mancini’s reign, and has helped the club win six trophies so far, including two Premier League titles.

- - - -

If it's true, it's a bullet dodged.

Fav. Player

Europe

More like trying to shoot yourself and missed.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Most Optimistic Member
    Yaya Touré turns Inter down again. The midfielder currently earns 220 000 punds per week at City and was expecting a renewal that has yet to arrive. His contracts expires in June next year but will leave the club this summer. The Mirror writes that Inter offered him a three year deal, with a significant pay cut. Touré was offered around 124 000 euros per week, which is said to have been turned down.

The player though was very clear a week ago, he prefers staying in the Premier League since his family is based there and does not want to change countries.

The player will turn 33 in May and is trying to avoid a pay cut since he still has another year with City with a very high wage, offers have come from China as well but as of now he is turning them all down.

Source: Mirror.co.uk

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Let's take a moment to thank Mr. Touré
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

23. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Good. I don't want this piece of shit anywhere near the club. Everything about him and all his behavior including that hilariously childish spat he had because the club didn't celebrate his birthday or whatever, just reek of a piece of shit who is only motivated by money.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯