The reasons I will beat wings are pretty simple:
1) I have the better defense, midfiel and attack. I will give him the GK but Bravo is no slouch.
2) Suarez will have field day against Boateng and Benatia needs a walker these days.
3) My team is very versatile and Wings won't know what hit him. My players can keep possession if need be and will be hitting him with fast and furious counter to catch his slow defense out of position and we will create so many chances that even god mode Handa won't save him.
4) The combination of Suarez, Reus, Di Maria, Coutinho will run riot on him and I have solid back line to in the words of a wise man will keep it tight.
5) And lastly I'm a superior tactical mind.
GK: as Black Jesus admitted, I have the better goalkeeper.
Defense: Admittedly, BJ has two great CBs. But Ricardo Rodriguez has had a fairly bad year for Wolfsburg. Zabaleta is on the decline, and his physical style of play means he has always struggled with extremely technical dribblers. When Zabaleta faced Ronaldo in the CL a few years ago, Ronaldo dribbled past him with ease over and over again. Expect the same here.
My defense has Boateng, who has improved massively under Guardiola and is a top-5 CB in the world. Benatia was the best CB in Europe in his last season at Europe, and his star has fallen only because of injuries. When healthy he is still an absolute monster. Azpilicueta is the best one-on-one defender in England and will handle the overrated Coutinho with ease. And Jordi Alba is simply one of the best LBs in the world.
Midfield: This is the clearest difference between our two sides. I simply don't see how BJ has the better midfield. Koke might be as good as Verratti, but Busquets is definitely better than both of them – he's the world's best DM. And Matic has had a horrendous season – he's been one of the Chelsea's worst players this season. He stands no chance against Ozil.
Attack: My attack is more well-rounded. I have goalscoring (Ronaldo, Benzema), dribbling (all of them), pace (Ronaldo, Benzema, Willian), passing/creativity (Ozil, Benzema), and defensive steel (Willian). BJ's attack lacks the latter two, since Suarez, Reus, Di Maria, and Coutinho are all vertical players – they primarily dribble forward and need a #10 to supply them with passes. BJ's team lacks that.
But if even that doesn't convince you, remember that Ronaldo-Ozil-Benzema played together for multiple years at Real Madrid. They have a history of success. Among BJ's attack, only Coutinho and Suarez have ever played together, and even then they were only successful for one year. It's speculative to say they will link well together.
Tl;dr: I'll win mainly because of 1) Zabaleta vs. Ronaldo 2) the clear superiority of my midfield 3) proven success and chemistry with Ronaldo, Benzema, and Ozil.