Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking back, unwillingly. 15/16

Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

Holy See

Looking back, unwillingly. 15/16

So we've had some time to cool off and perhaps be more objective when analysing and judging how we did this past season, I'm sure plenty of us are still extremely disappointed.

How would you rate the season, from 1 to 10? And why, if you're having a pleasant day and would like to write something other than a sarcastic one liner, unless it's hilarious then please do so.

Any positives? Something on which we could build (lol) on? A highlight and/or a down low(s) from the season?

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Before the season started 6. Having been on top of the league in December 3, should never have finished lower then third from that position.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Listen to the podcast if you care about mines.

#Plug #Ad #ViewsPls
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

6. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

I'd give the season a generous 6.

Positives:
    - glimpes of good plays spread out over the entire season
    - the many games we fucked up after christmas could have been easily avoided (we lost many of them just because of lack of concentration) --> we weren't played out.
    - we were able to acquire good players last summer, easily the best set of players since 2010. This provides a good base to build on for the upcoming season. Even if we some of those players leave, we'd get good money for them (if we don't fuck up)

Negatives:
    - many other defeats can be blamed on Mancini's ridiculous "tactics". Negative --> he's still our coach.
    - consequently we missed out on CL and also missed out on cashing in the extra funds that come along with participating in it.
    - consequently players will be reluctant to join us/stay with us since we're not in CL
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

We have improved the quality of the squad immensely with quality players like Ljajic who showed quality potential and can only get better next season.

We have achieved our target 4th and qualified for Europa's League which was our goal all the way, so that we can take matters into our own hand regarding coefficient points.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Listen to the podcast if you care about mines.

#Plug #Ad #ViewsPls
    views from the 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    We have no clear gameplan, we can not create enough goal chances, our players lack concentration, we have a coach who can't work with little money, I can't remember Gnoukouri playing a fucking single minute, we renewed Nagamotos contract, we still have no quality right back, Jovetic is not involved...
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    This club is hopeless,expecting to get to CL with players like
    JJ,Palacio(he was good 2 seasons ago now not so much),Biabia,Guarin(half season of his BS),Montoya,Medel,Melo,Nagatomo,D'Ambro,Santon,Fro g...
    Ljajic and Telles might not set the world on fire but they did more than those clowns and will be sent back but old farts like Palacio and Nagahomo got extensions...
    It's Mancini's doing but also it's the clubs fault for following him blindly...also we kind of don't have money for players that the coach doesn't rly want...so there is that
    We haven't got a sporting/technical director with a backbone to say nope to Manshitni...Ausilio is like a m8 to Mancini not like his boss...
    How we gonna go to CL with a coach who changes formations every single game and has no clear ideas and a stable game style.

I rate our season a 4 as I was rarely satisfied with a good performance...I can count them on one hand...wins against Napoli,Rube win in Coppa and let's say the Roma win...4 games for a rating of 4...
    Even when we were winning in the first half of the season it was mostly 1-0 or by one goal more wins...and suffering to get them,against clubs like Chievo,Empoli and Hellas...
    We got totally screwed by semi-competent teams like Sass,Lazio,Torino,got raped by Bbilan,Fiora,Rube...
    11 lost games is way to much for a team wishing to get CL anytime soon...

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    views from the 36
    fixed

One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

8 at the start, 4 at the end.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

2 all the way. Wasn't fooled by all those 1-0s.

The random line up the utter stupidity of the constant changes sabotage the opportunity other teams (mainly Roma) gave inter to finish at least 3rd. But in reality Inter didn't deserve it, it would have been too big a gift for Mancini and his stupidity.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

9 till christmas, 4 after

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Carpi and Inter made the same number of points in the second part of the season...28 fucking points! Grande Manshitni!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    I think we were the 4th strongest side on paper and we came 4th. However, give our lack of European competition, lack of injuries, and our phenomenal start I think clearly 3rd place was very doable. At very least we should have gotten very close.

So 4 or 4.5 out of 10
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter
    Come on guys, we arent that bad, we are getting back to EUROs.
    we are playing with 9 new players, and having the most volatile starting lineups and still finished 4th.
    We were leading Jube 6 points before chrismas. And mancini and co. effectively turning +6 to -24 with only 20 matches after a warm and lovely chrismas party.

we should weight more on those bright side and achievement of the team.

So I give 3 out of 10

27. Thanks (2): mootor, Wallace

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Perhaps Jube did something in the drinks at the Christmas party

#Conspiracy #+6to-24 #NeedMoreProof?
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Wallace

Italy

4.5 . if we'd made it through to the coppa italia final it could have ended with a bang but that second half of the season was mostly dire. there was little urgency, little cohesion and little improvement in the overall play. also a certain defensive vulnerability crept in. mancini frustrated me with his substitutions and line ups. i have hope for next season though, mancini knows how to play attacking dominant football it just didn't happen last season because a few too many poor players kept getting picked. hopefully a few more transfers will turn things around. roma and juve are very strong, but we should all have high hopes.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

7 we had the 4th best squad and we finished 4th..... our play at times not great our defense on the other hand major improvement. team seems more aware its not one pass and you are through 1 v 1 against our CBs seems more like 2 or 3 passes to get there now. We lacked creativity. Sold guarin and didnt buy a MF to replace him. Overall decent season. could have grabbed a few more wins too but had a lot of PK calls go against us.

32. Thanks (1): Toninu

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

4 and the blame is on Mancini.

This is how I remember:

The season started with a reasonable mercato due to Mancini "convincing" (?) several players to join us. We brought some cheaper WBs (Santon and Montoya), some creative players (Jovetic and Llajic), some older and proven players (Perisic and Miranda), some younger and promising players (Murillo and Telles) and the very expensive Kondogbia. Also Felipe Melo who knows why.

Miranda, Murillo and Handa decided to not allow any goals, helped by Melo who was quite decent. He destroyed every play in the midfield (and he did not really care if it was our play or theirs). We played our new WBs Santon and Telles who did not do much and just forgot we had Montoya. Jovetic was inspired in the first few matches but then got injured or something and perpetually benched. Llajic would play one spectacular match and then three shitty matches. Icardi would get zero chances by match. And lady luck blessed us by allowing us to win inumerous matches by one goal difference.

On the second half of the season, Icardi decided to score every chance he had because that's all he'd get and turned into a beast. Perisic showed what he was worth. But then Murillo decided to become dumb and collect yellow and red cards. Miranda said fuck it all, I can't do this shit by myself and also went dumb. Mancini decided the new WB's were shit and there we go... Naga and D'Ambrosio were back. Felipe Melo reverted to his usual self, destroying only our attacking playes. Llajic continued with 1 good match out of 4. Some more goals scored, many more goals allowed. Crazy formations that would change every match. Napoli and Roma surpassing us by not being spectacular but just more consistent.

In the end we've played a very irregular season with most players completely demotivated, with several points lost in the last few minutes because of lack of concentration and a coach who could not choose his best 11 even after a billion matches.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)