Thread: Coming over to Milano for a birthday weekend!

0 times

Coming over to Milano for a birthday weekend!

Yo how's it going?

Myself and 5 mates are heading off to Milan on Friday for 3 nights. It's my 21st, woo!

Err yeah, anyway........we're going to the Inter v Reggina game on Sunday as part of the weekend. Think we'll probably try and have a tour of the San Siro too - can we do this on the Saturday (and is it easy to organise)?

Our hotel assures me that they're sorting our match tickets out, so fingers crossed that's all cool.

Any recommendations on places to go out (for food and of course drinks) would be greatly appreciated! (Bear in mind it's six 20-22 year olds who like drinking and footie - however we are all well behaved).

Anyone who's up for a laugh & willing to show us a good night out is welcome to join us btw - we could do with someone pointing us in the right direction as far as nightlife, places to eat/drink before and after the game is concerned.

Anyway cheers for your time people.

P.S. - I met Nicola Ventola on Saturday night at the Palace Player of the Year do. What a top bloke!
    ((((((Crystal Palace FC - Lovin\' Sorondo and Ventola!))))))

104 times

10 years of FIF
    Sounds nice. I hope you enjoy yourself and have some memorable stories to bring back to us.

And yeah, I'm jealous.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter