Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Jeffrey Bruma

  1. #1
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Most Optimistic Member

    Jeffrey Bruma



    Name in home country: Jeffrey Kevin van Homoet Bruma
    Date of birth: Nov 13, 1991
    Place of birth: Rotterdam Netherlands
    Age: 24
    Height: 1,89 m
    Nationality: Netherlands
    Suriname Suriname
    Position: Defence - Centre Back
    Foot: right
    Player's agent: Juzzt Football
    Current club: PSV Eindhoven
    In the team since: Jul 13, 2013
    Contract until: 30.06.2018
    Contract option: club option 1 year
    Date of last contract extension: Feb 22, 2016

    Bruma: "I met an Inter's delegation, we talked about the team and Mancini's ideas"
    In an interview to AD, Jeffrey Bruma admitted he met an Inter's delegation to talk about his possible transfer to Milano: "The talk with Inter's men was about their idea of my commitment in the team, how Mancini considers me. I made some questions to know them and their thoughts. Anyway I didn't decide my future. Premier League is a very fashinating tournament, but Bundesliga too. And I would like to discuss with De Vrij about serie A. Then, it's possible I remain at PSV and it wouldn't be a punishment because I could play in Champions League and improve more and more. I still have to decide what I'll do next season".

    Media continue to put him as Murillo replacement but i see him as Juan replacement!

  2. #2
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,224
    Thanked
    11,149 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    He won't come to eat bench. This guy is basicly playing C.L with PSV. If he comes, it's for the first #11
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  3. Thanks (2): JJM, thatdude

  4. #3
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Most Optimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    He won't come to eat bench. This guy is basicly playing C.L with PSV. If he comes, it's for the first #11
    Yes he can fight for first 11 with Murillo and he will be there when Murillo make red If we sell Juan for 8m in Turkey, OM or Watford how media told we can get him for the same price and that will be great exchange

  5. #4
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,224
    Thanked
    11,149 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy View Post
    Yes he can fight for first 11 with Murillo and he will be there when Murillo make red If we sell Juan for 8m in Turkey, OM or Watford how media told we can get him for the same price and that will be great exchange
    Your logic is beyond retarded, sir.

    I know Mancio is an idiot and rather bench every footballer on earth and play with dumbfucks. But this is not how a negotiation goes. Bruma will want that spot, he won't come if he has to 'fight' Murillo for it.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  6. #5
    Sevag's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 10
    Posts
    192
    Thanked
    132 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano,Wes

    Armenia

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Your logic is beyond retarded, sir.

    I know Mancio is an idiot and rather bench every footballer on earth and play with dumbfucks. But this is not how a negotiation goes. Bruma will want that spot, he won't come if he has to 'fight' Murillo for it.
    Exactly.

    Now we know for sure, Murillo will be sold

  7. #6
    Doffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 11
    Posts
    2,707
    Thanked
    1,095 times
    Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

    Chile

    hmm, im okay with it. bruma is solid player. alot still depends though on how much we can make off the murillo sale...

    i also kind of expect icardi and brozo to be sold

  8. #7
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanked
    1,506 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    How good is this player? Why can't we continue with Murillo? God damn, every player I start to like then the management get rid of them. I need to start liking Nagatomo next.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

    I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

    I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

    I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

    You and your club make me sick.

  9. #8

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    759
    Thanked
    887 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by EEeyOO View Post
    How good is this player? Why can't we continue with Murillo? God damn, every player I start to like then the management get rid of them.
    So Fitzy is on his way out?

  10. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  11. #9
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,953
    Thanked
    15,586 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    So Fitzy is on his way out?
    Don't worry, I'm here for life, mate.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.


  12. #10
    A.l.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Dec 06
    Posts
    9,253
    Thanked
    1,567 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Pakistan

    95
    He'll come here and we'll sell Murillo.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Spoiler: text 

  13. #11
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    6,177
    Thanked
    2,395 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Bruma will want that spot, he won't come if he has to 'fight' Murillo for it.
    Who the fuck Bruma is? He can't demand anything, we're in downhill last 5-6 years but we're still Inter, not Crotone. Every serious club have at least 3 centre backs who are at the same level and with European games ahead of us we really need someone to fill up Juan Jesuses role because I don't trust him.

    On the other side you're probably right, we will sell Murillo to finance this thing but I want to think positive and think that plan is to sell Ranochia and JJ to finance this deal.

    You know ... Erkin --- Juan Jesus and Bruma --- Ranochia
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli

  14. #12
    Cómi's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 May 15
    Posts
    917
    Thanked
    611 times
    Fav. Player
    Cómi

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Who the fuck Bruma is? He can't demand anything, we're in downhill last 5-6 years but we're still Inter, not Crotone. Every serious club have at least 3 centre backs who are at the same level and with European games ahead of us we really need someone to fill up Juan Jesuses role because I don't trust him.

    On the other side you're probably right, we will sell Murillo to finance this thing but I want to think positive and think that plan is to sell Ranochia and JJ to finance this deal.

    You know ... Erkin --- Juan Jesus and Bruma --- Ranochia
    But he's proven better than Murillo in Champions League. Just wanted to say though, dude looks like he's in his mid thirties.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Who the fuck Bruma is? He can't demand anything, we're in downhill last 5-6 years but we're still Inter, not Crotone. Every serious club have at least 3 centre backs who are at the same level and with European games ahead of us we really need someone to fill up Juan Jesuses role because I don't trust him.

    On the other side you're probably right, we will sell Murillo to finance this thing but I want to think positive and think that plan is to sell Ranochia and JJ to finance this deal.

    You know ... Erkin --- Juan Jesus and Bruma --- Ranochia
    But he's proven better than Murillo in Champions League. Just wanted to say though, dude looks like he's in his mid thirties.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •