Position: Defence - Centre Back
    Foot: right
    Player's agent: Juzzt Football
    Current club: PSV Eindhoven
    In the team since: Jul 13, 2013
    Contract until: 30.06.2018
    Contract option: club option 1 year
    Date of last contract extension: Feb 22, 2016

Bruma: "I met an Inter's delegation, we talked about the team and Mancini's ideas"
    In an interview to AD, Jeffrey Bruma admitted he met an Inter's delegation to talk about his possible transfer to Milano: "The talk with Inter's men was about their idea of my commitment in the team, how Mancini considers me. I made some questions to know them and their thoughts. Anyway I didn't decide my future. Premier League is a very fashinating tournament, but Bundesliga too. And I would like to discuss with De Vrij about serie A. Then, it's possible I remain at PSV and it wouldn't be a punishment because I could play in Champions League and improve more and more. I still have to decide what I'll do next season".

Media continue to put him as Murillo replacement but i see him as Juan replacement!

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

He won't come to eat bench. This guy is basicly playing C.L with PSV. If he comes, it's for the first #11
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

3. Thanks (2): JJM, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Most Optimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    He won't come to eat bench. This guy is basicly playing C.L with PSV. If he comes, it's for the first #11
    Yes he can fight for first 11 with Murillo and he will be there when Murillo make red If we sell Juan for 8m in Turkey, OM or Watford how media told we can get him for the same price and that will be great exchange

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy View Post
    Yes he can fight for first 11 with Murillo and he will be there when Murillo make red If we sell Juan for 8m in Turkey, OM or Watford how media told we can get him for the same price and that will be great exchange
    Your logic is beyond retarded, sir.

I know Mancio is an idiot and rather bench every footballer on earth and play with dumbfucks. But this is not how a negotiation goes. Bruma will want that spot, he won't come if he has to 'fight' Murillo for it.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano,Wes

Armenia

Your logic is beyond retarded, sir.

I know Mancio is an idiot and rather bench every footballer on earth and play with dumbfucks. But this is not how a negotiation goes. Bruma will want that spot, he won't come if he has to 'fight' Murillo for it.
    Exactly.

Now we know for sure, Murillo will be sold

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

hmm, im okay with it. bruma is solid player. alot still depends though on how much we can make off the murillo sale...

i also kind of expect icardi and brozo to be sold

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

How good is this player? Why can't we continue with Murillo? God damn, every player I start to like then the management get rid of them. I need to start liking Nagatomo next.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by EEeyOO View Post
    How good is this player? Why can't we continue with Murillo? God damn, every player I start to like then the management get rid of them.
    So Fitzy is on his way out?

10. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    So Fitzy is on his way out?
    Don't worry, I'm here for life, mate.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

He'll come here and we'll sell Murillo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Bruma will want that spot, he won't come if he has to 'fight' Murillo for it.
    Who the fuck Bruma is? He can't demand anything, we're in downhill last 5-6 years but we're still Inter, not Crotone. Every serious club have at least 3 centre backs who are at the same level and with European games ahead of us we really need someone to fill up Juan Jesuses role because I don't trust him.

On the other side you're probably right, we will sell Murillo to finance this thing but I want to think positive and think that plan is to sell Ranochia and JJ to finance this deal.

You know ... Erkin --- Juan Jesus and Bruma --- Ranochia
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Who the fuck Bruma is? He can't demand anything, we're in downhill last 5-6 years but we're still Inter, not Crotone. Every serious club have at least 3 centre backs who are at the same level and with European games ahead of us we really need someone to fill up Juan Jesuses role because I don't trust him.

On the other side you're probably right, we will sell Murillo to finance this thing but I want to think positive and think that plan is to sell Ranochia and JJ to finance this deal.

But he's proven better than Murillo in Champions League. Just wanted to say though, dude looks like he's in his mid thirties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post

But he's proven better than Murillo in Champions League. Just wanted to say though, dude looks like he's in his mid thirties.