Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2684

Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Malta

Just sell us to the Arabs ffs. They've done well to stabilize the club and that is it. There was always an excuse for them to not go that 1 step further, first it was FFP, then it was Chinese goverment imposed restrictions and now they refuse to spend a single penny. Just fuck off already

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If this goes through, then it's going to be all about building the stadium and then selling the club somewhere else and/or make an arrangement to own the stadium themselves or something.

We may see Suning leaving in 2021 after all.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I really hope this is indeed like that. Would be the best thing for the long-term continuity of the club being a big club. Though if they make an arrangement that Suning owns the stadium and rents it to Inter, that wouldn't change the situation that much compared to current situation.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Well that escalated quickly.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Rain

Greece

Apparently the Chinese are claiming that there is a connection between the...disappearance of Jack Ma (Alibaba dude) and the "disappearance" of Zhang. It is said that they made a deal where shares of Suning were used as collateral, which include the ownership of Inter. So we may have a complicated situation between EU, Italian and Chinese corporate law [obviously Italian and EU law should apply here, but who knows what these guys have pulled off?]. A significant amount of Inter's shares may be at the hand of someone who nobody knows if he's alive or dead, imprisoned or exiled... Billionaires who own listed companies don't disappear just like that.

The report talks about a potential 31% part of Inter. Haven't looked in depth but with a first look that may be the amount that may turn up to Jack Ma, so they either need to sell it to give the money to Alibaba or they want to make such an issue disappear before it surfaces.

#ConteOut

Malta

Confirmations arriving that BC Parterns want a stake t Inter and not just any stake they want the whole package. Never heard of these guys, apparently they’re some private British international investment firm.....they have a net worth of 24 billion so that must be good I guess?

Italy

I don't really know much about the private equity world, but it doesn't seem like BC Partners has anything in their portfolio close to the assumed value of inter? Seems a bit odd they would be making a bid for a majority share.

Greece

It's going to be a Leveraged Buy Out (aka LBO), so that's not the biggest issue.

Their intentions are an issue. It's a fund, so it will want returns. The only plausible explanation is that they saw the stadium project and want to use it to sell the club once that is in effect while gaining a foothold in the Milanese and Italian market for other projects. We'll see how it goes and if they will eventually seal the deal. Suning will probably play a hard bargain here.

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    But who will pay the stadium project? If it's Suning, the value of the club needs to be a lot higher than the said 900m€. If Suning builds the stadium and keeps it for themselves, I don't see how Inter benefits of that too much compared to current situation.

The timing of this thing is worrying for me.

Greece

The commitment to pay for the stadium is unimportant at the moment. Or let's say it is not the most important detail.

What would be important for the club's valuation would be to have a project in place, approved by all parties and guarantees that it won't be blocked at the last minute - being Italy that's not an easy task, so you have to take the word of several politicians for this and they may be out of office till the crucial moment comes - so once the club agrees to a new stadium, its are automatically attached for all intended purposes in a buy out. You never buy based on what is there now, it's always based on the entire picture. Which is why when you buy a company in debt you always pay a reduced price because the future outflows of cash for interest and principle loan payments will be coming in aggressively. So you get a discounted valuation. The same thing applies here. If a stadium project is underway and the potential benefits are calculated to be enormous, even if a significant initial investment is needed, the valuation will accommodate this fact.
    Obviously it's better to have a complete stadium than just a project with a guaranteed ETA.

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ah yeah, you are right, I get it now. The valuation is then what it is, but once the stadium plan is at place and ON MOTION, they just calculate the stadium to the package. The most important thing at this point would be to get the fucking construction work started I guess.

And on motion I mean that everything is really agreed and on paper. So that the stadium can be valued to the deal.

Lebanon

sunning asking price is 950-850 M
    not bad :p

Former Soviet Union

What happens if Zhang stays at China not being allowed to return to Italy and our shares drop?

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Speciale View Post
    What happens if Zhang stays at China not being allowed to return to Italy and our shares drop?
    Our shares are not listed, so there's no such thing as a drop. It's up to the shareholders to decide the asking price.

Suning on the other hand is listed but I don't think anyone cares about their Inter holdings.

#ConteOut

18. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    That's too much lmao even tho we have fancy HQ

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    650-750 M is what they will get. Seems like it's getting down to the finer details now. Arrivaderci Suning.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    I don't really know much about the private equity world, but it doesn't seem like BC Partners has anything in their portfolio close to the assumed value of inter? Seems a bit odd they would be making a bid for a majority share.
    nvm. I got my millions and billions mixed up... these guys are fucking loaded.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter’s owners Suning could sell a share in the club to prospected investors BC Partners much sooner than most anticipated, a leading Italian journalist claimed this evening.

Maurizio Pistocchi told his followers on Twitter that the British investment firm had wowed the Suning owner Zhang Jindong with ‘a manifestation of interest of an incredible value’. Speculation has been rife in recent weeks about the future of the Nerazzurri’s ownership structure following a scoop from Corriere dello Sport last weekend, announcing that club president Steven Zhang was looking for new partners.

“BC Partners’ project involves the growth of a global media company, in the same way a lot of English clubs have,” Pistocchi said.
    “They consider head coach Antonio Conte to be an elite-level manager for his industry.“ Suning and BC Partners are discussing the details of their contracts and the financial incentives involved.
    “The deal could be finished very quickly because the money being offered is higher than what Zhang expected.”

Pistocchi did not specify in his tweets whether BC Partners’ offer regarded a minority or a majority stake.This has become the main talking point in the last 48 hours as it is now clear to everyone that the private equity firm are interested in Inter and are in talks with Suning. It remains to be seen whether BC Partners would have been prepared to make such a tempting offer to pick up just a minority stake in the club, or if they really are planning to take full control of Inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    “They consider head coach Antonio Conte to be an elite-level manager for his industry.“
    The scariest and most disastrous statement of this article
    #zhangisconte'sbitch