Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    http://www.inter.it/en/news/59057/al...ointed-new-ceo

new CEO but already in the club as a COO and even before that started as a CFO...not only a competent director but also an Inter fan since his childhood apparently...cool

Big Dong like a fucking Bond villain probably going muhahaha while plotting to destroy Inter...
    Last edited by JJM; Yesterday at 11:34.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i don't fucking care if he manages a multi-billion euros company. less talking and at least one top player. pretty please?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (3): Il Drago, LO ZIO, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Inter have announced a shake-up of their management structure, including the appointment of a Nerazzurri-supporting new CEO.

A statement on Inter’s official website confirms Alessandro Antonello has been promoted from Chief Operating Officer to Chief Executive Officer.

He arrived from Puma Italia in 2015, initially as the club’s Chief Financial Officer.

“I am very proud and honoured to have been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Inter and I thank the Board for their support,” said Antonello.

“Inter is a great club with a proud and long history of competing regularly at the highest level. It is important for the club that we focus our efforts on the performance on the pitch.

“And we will also continue to drive improvements off the pitch through our management team.

“Inter belongs to our millions of fans all around the world. Together with their support, and that of our partners, we are committed to building a strong and successful future for this historic club .”

Board member Steven Zhang, son of Suning Group owner Zhang Jindong, added: “Inter is an Italian Club with its roots in Milan.

“That’s why we chose Alessandro, who is not only a strong manager with international experience but crucially he has been a Nerazzurri fan since childhood.

“Alessandro is hugely respected by his colleagues, is a true professional and has the full backing of the company for the challenge ahead.”

Elsewhere, a new position of Chief Marketing Officer has been created, which will be taken up by Chief Communications Officer Robert Faulkner on an interim basis.

Chief Football Administrator Giovanni Gardini has also had his role changed to Chief Football Operations Office, while Corporate Director Michael Williamson is named Chief Strategy Officer.
    Could it be that there are problems within the management?

As firmino said, I don't care, less talking and more signing proper players.

P.S. Fire Ausilio

Canada

I'm not feeling Suning effect here TBH, they are not delivering the bigger than life talks. so far it is only lip service.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    http://www.inter.it/en/news/59057/al...ointed-new-ceo

new CEO but already in the club as a COO and even before that started as a CFO...not only a competent director but also an Inter fan since his childhood apparently...cool
    Said everyfuckingone that have signed for Inter/works for Inter. Imagine signing for Inter and tell us "Nah man, I've followed Juventus all my life".
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...
    - Kids, start listen to Rasha

8. Thanks (1): LO ZIO

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Could it be that there are problems within the management?

As firmino said, I don't care, less talking and more signing proper players.

P.S. Fire Ausilio
    Did you read it? They just promoted the COO. I don't think we had a proper CEO since we got rid of Bolingbroke.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Said everyfuckingone that have signed for Inter/works for Inter. Imagine signing for Inter and tell us "Nah man, I've followed Juventus all my life".
    My thoughts exactly. This is more an insult to the fans since anyone can be a big supporter of Inter if they get the big bucks.