Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2322

Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Little dong should shut his piehole with this Inter is coming shit until we fuckin win something. If you mean business then show it, don't talk like a bitch.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

2. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, Nyall, thatdude

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    to be blunt, we've had excuses every year including this season.

Next season we dont. There's no financial settlement agreement, there's no squad restrictions on the league or Europe, etc. We need to go flat out and do damn well and spend good money.

If next summer we dont spend much money (net), then we should start to be worried.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post

Next season we dont. There's no financial settlement agreement, there's no squad restrictions on the league or Europe, etc. We need to go flat out and do damn well and spend good money.

If next summer we dont spend much money (net), then we should start to be worried.
    They'll find an excuse just watch.

5. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

Yeah that is true. Milan spent tons without CL football. We are out of FFP SA vicious cycle. There is simply no excuses not to spend and overhaul this mediocre squad. Our wage budget is just ridiculously too big compared to the level of the squad. We need to change like half of our players.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

The excuse will be that we dont play CL football next year ...

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    The excuse will be that we dont play CL football next year ...
    And that the Chinese Communist Party does not allow companies within China to launder money and invest in overseas football clubs when there is no benefit to China as a country.
    Last edited by Puma; 15 Mar 19 at 02:55.
    #FlyEaglesFly

United States

Zhang can either spend some serious money or fuck off back to Nanjing. With one of the hoses from his fucking washing machines rammed up his ass so he can enjoy the rinse cycle.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    They'll find an excuse just watch.
    Here's one. "We may be out of the settlement agreement but we still need to follow the FFP rules. Even though Suning can afford Messi we need to respect FFP".

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Handa, Ica, Bro

Austria

Here we go again. Year Zero.............again.

We need to offload at least 12 players and just hope to reach somehow the Champions League to be able to get good players.

Yesterdays result was a huge shame, too many players who are beyond shit.
    ďPlease donít call me arrogant, but Iím European champion and I think Iím a special one.Ē - Jose Mourinho

13. Thanks (1): kurt0411

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Suning has made the club more commercial revenue so much that we're matching Juve in some fields and is steering the ship in the right direction since Inter is becoming viable on its own. You know what that means? We wouldn't need a sugar daddy, the club can stand on its own two feet, it's a long road but instead of stomping your feet like little children and not putting forward anything constructive just note that the club off the field is going in the right direction.

Considering of course where we before Suning, on the pitch we have been bad at all since Suning bought the club, they have been here for 3 seasons:

First season late ownership change, three managers, terrible.
    Second Season, CL spot with a limited squad.
    Third season, we were supposed to go above and beyond last season but what happened the Icardi case, injuries and the side is now actually weaker than it was last year.

And tbh, I don't think you can even judge them on those results either because Suning are constrained by a Settlement Agreement signed by the previous owner (Thohir remember him?).

My challenge is for all you critics who are just bitching and crying for trophies is simple: What do you want Suning to do? Suning took over when the team was ata terrible low. The ownership entrusted a great coaching staff (hiring a manager who broke a points record from Roma) and the players to do their job. They hired Marotta (and Sabatini previously) to take care of the sporting side and oversee them, Suning don't make sporting decisions they trust the best people to do it for them and remember Marotta hasn't even had a summer here.

They are building the foundation for a better future by making the club more sustainable because if you recalled before we had one man's fiefdom (Moratti) and another's cash grab (Thohir). The days of the owner just spending on a vanity project are over, get over it, it's done. You will not see a Ronaldo here, what you will see, finally is a sense of direction as the club grows and I am sure will be singing a different tune in the coming years because Inter will go back where it belongs.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Nobody is bitching for the past and present, but rather expecting what MIGHT happen in the summer to vent of some esteem over the past results.

After all, I've heard "we cannot spend due to FFP etc", not that "we don't have any money". All the excuses I hear have "FFP" in the name and I'm hearing it since 2010. People are dead tired of it and it looks it should be done this year.

Don't we have record revenues, wages much lower than we had under Moratti, record ticket sales and so on and so on? Add on top of that marketting, sponsorship deals and CL money. So I'm guessing there is nobody who believes we're broke. The problem is (apparently) that we couldn't spend this money, as we could only spend what we earned via transfers.

However, this money earned is not reseted after each season. I.e. the next season you don't start from scratch but you still have that money earned the year before. If I remember correctly I read in some financial report it's acumulation over a period of 3 or 5 years.

The only problem with the past was this "Inter is coming bullshit". I don't want to hear any of that. What I also don't want to hear is how amazing our targets are, and then hear about Zapata or Gomez or someone alike. I want ACTIONS not pretty words from junior of how "we're proud who we are" blah blah blah. I'm so sick of all this PR talk. We're all aware of all this stuff. How does it relate to willingness to spend money?

All the teams bar few, got where they are via spending money. Obviously we cannot do atm what Man City or PSG did, but we do have money that we collected and couldn't spend. Sunning can either spend the money we gathered over the years or not. That's the case and we'll see over the summer. If they don't, they can fuck off with their pretty words. If I ever hear any FFP bullshit again I will fucking strangle them myself.

Junior said we will see over the summer as our setlement agreement is done. However I'm not sure whether his "we will see" is what we think or what he thinks. If he thinks we'll buy Zapata, Gomez, fullback #17, Barella and some Vecino type of players and we should be singing praises then he has another thing coming. And no, I don't expect us to get Mbappe etc, but I expect us to make a transfers top teams do. That means spending ~50mln per player because if we could spend 20-30 on Vecinos then surely we can now spend a lot more on players since our uefa deal will expire.
    Quote of the week:

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Nobody is bitching for the past and present, but rather expecting what MIGHT happen in the summer to vent of some esteem over the past results.

After all, I've heard "we cannot spend due to FFP etc", not that "we don't have any money". All the excuses I hear have "FFP" in the name and I'm hearing it since 2010. People are dead tired of it and it looks it should be done this year.

Don't we have record revenues, wages much lower than we had under Moratti, record ticket sales and so on and so on? Add on top of that marketting, sponsorship deals and CL money. So I'm guessing there is nobody who believes we're broke. The problem is (apparently) that we couldn't spend this money, as we could only spend what we earned via transfers.

However, this money earned is not reseted after each season. I.e. the next season you don't start from scratch but you still have that money earned the year before. If I remember correctly I read in some financial report it's acumulation over a period of 3 or 5 years.

The only problem with the past was this "Inter is coming bullshit". I don't want to hear any of that. What I also don't want to hear is how amazing our targets are, and then hear about Zapata or Gomez or someone alike. I want ACTIONS not pretty words from junior of how "we're proud who we are" blah blah blah. I'm so sick of all this PR talk. We're all aware of all this stuff. How does it relate to willingness to spend money?

All the teams bar few, got where they are via spending money. Obviously we cannot do atm what Man City or PSG did, but we do have money that we collected and couldn't spend. Sunning can either spend the money we gathered over the years or not. That's the case and we'll see over the summer. If they don't, they can fuck off with their pretty words. If I ever hear any FFP bullshit again I will fucking strangle them myself.

Junior said we will see over the summer as our setlement agreement is done. However I'm not sure whether his "we will see" is what we think or what he thinks. If he thinks we'll buy Zapata, Gomez, fullback #17, Barella and some Vecino type of players and we should be singing praises then he has another thing coming. And no, I don't expect us to get Mbappe etc, but I expect us to make a transfers top teams do. That means spending ~50mln per player because if we could spend 20-30 on Vecinos then surely we can now spend a lot more on players since our uefa deal will expire.

So basically your problem is a marketing campaign?

You know without the settlement agreement you still cannot spend more than you earn, so instead of making crazy promises Zhang stayed grounded which makes sense, now it's really up to Marotta and Ausilio to try to and have a good mercato in the summer.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Why not? I cannot have a problem with what I hear constantly? You liked this "Inter is coming" bullshit?

Of course I know. I'm not an idiot. Did you read what I've said? The only problem I have till now is "Inter is coming" idiocy. I cannot have problem with us not having great mercato as I know what we agreed to. What will happen this summer is different story altogether.

I don't want to buy rejects from other clubs anymore, or players sitting on benches. I want to buy best players from the lesser teams, which means money (around ~50m a pop give or take). That's how we will get out of this shamble we are right now. And the money is there, since we're basically collecting it for years now and it should skyrocketed last year.

But Inter is what now? In the top 15 of best financed clubs in the world? So I guess we're not broke, and I want to see action this summer. I don't expect the same to happen next year, as there won't be as much money that we saved, but this summer I expect fireworks. If you don't, then I don't know on which position we must be in the financial football league to aspire to those summer transfers. #5, #3? I don't want to become another Bayern who earns shit loads of money year after year, but fans are furious they don't buy proper signings (which they kinda succumbed this year and are planning to do in the summer for the first time).
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    "We'll make Inter great again".

“Managing Inter is a big responsibility for Suning. We are all very involved in the project and we want to take Inter back to the top".

“We’ll crush everyone on and off the field. The objective must be back to talking about trophies and aiming for victory".

“We’ll try to beat everyone both on and off the field and, after many years of waiting, we have the chance of winning things.”

These statements weren't made by fans who are bitching and crying for trophies but by the ownership. Suning themselves raised the bar of expectations almost from the very beginning. So if they fail to deliver on their promises they'll get criticised.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    The problem is what they think that means. Because I bet when the fans hear it they think 300-400m summer spree.

But what they might think that means is 5 "Vecino type transfers". That will not do it.

The reason why I think the understanding might be disjointed is this "Inter is coming" beat. That's what Suning thought after the mercato?
    Quote of the week:

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The two biggest mistakes Suning made at Inter are following Kia's transfers and hiring Marotta. Everything else has been a movement to the right direction. But those mistakes are major setbacks.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    The money has always been there and it's never been an issue. They've spent alot of money. The problem is that they're spending it on the wrong players. It's simple as that.

They spent 42m on Vecino and Dalbert at one point, and then didn't have anything left to redeem either of Cancelo or Rafinha because the money was spent on garbage at 6 months earlier. 42m is alot of money.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

24. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Suning is neither buying effective players, nor is it getting rid of dead wood players and useless Spalleti and Ausilio.
    Hiring Marotta was another huge mistake and we can see he is already taking the side of Spalletti and Ausilio. And yet many members here were making fun of Elliot when it did in one season what Suning failed to do in three years.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The two biggest mistakes Suning made at Inter are following Kia's transfers and hiring Marotta. Everything else has been a movement to the right direction. But those mistakes are major setbacks.
    Wrong.

Suning's biggest mistakes were not firing Ausilio from day one and allowing him to make idiotic decision after idiotic decision and idiotic purchase after idiotic purchase.

This season summed up Ausilio's entire Inter tenure and he will rightfully be fired alongside Spalletti. Marotta let him do him and it was a disaster.

27. Thanks (2): compile, JJM

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's nice to vent somewhere I guess. But it's nicer to be realistic instead.

So Suning took over with Mancini in charge.
    Mancini got some of his players, then decided he wasn't seeing eye to eye with the new ownership and decided to quit at a very late stage of the pre season. The day after we hired Frank de Boer, which leads to the assumption that this was something arranged and a desire of the new ownership, as it is typical to change the manager when a new boss takes over.
    You think Ausilio fired De Boer?
    Ausilio probably was the guy who hired Pioli.

Do you think he bought Joao Mario and Barbosa too?

What are these idiotic after idiotic after idiotic decisions? Care to name the one by one?

29. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3