Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1989

Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Sell the club before the summer mercato. I can't handle another shitty one.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    well, it's soon to tell whether they are actually going to sell the club. what i find funny though is that suning is so rich, yet, they can't spend their money the way they want because of the communist party in china

to some extent, it is like having your money in a strongbox of which someone else holds the key.
    Last edited by firmino; 12 Feb 18 at 23:16.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

If it wasnt for the smart men in charge of this supposedly communist China, Steven Zhang would be working in the rice field rahter than driving supercars. I wish they were in charge of my country and I hate communism with every fiber of my body. Some of their decisions my seem stupid to us living in countries possesed by the dumbest idea ever which is of course democracy but it works for them.

Fav. Player
    3-4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    If it wasnt for the smart men in charge of this supposedly communist China, Steven Zhang would be working in the rice field rahter than driving supercars. I wish they were in charge of my country and I hate communism with every fiber of my body. Some of their decisions my seem stupid to us living in countries possesed by the dumbest idea ever which is of course democracy but it works for them.
    Im sorry, but him driving a nice car, or working in the rice fields, has nothing to do with China being communist country.
    Yes, democracy is not perfect, but, i was lucky enough to live in Poland for almost two years, and i know how much Polish people appreciated Lech Walesa....so im pretty sure you prefer Democracy and im pretty sure there are people in China that do work in rice fields, just like there are people in Poland who drive super cars

But this has nothing to do with their ability to run Inter tho, so its very irrelevant one way or another.
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; 12 Feb 18 at 23:33.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    for the record, i couldn't care less about politics.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, MVD, Serhio_D

Venezuela

China hasn't been Communist for at least two (maybe three) decades now, they're now a Fascist state with a general direction towards liberalization.

They're Communist in name only.
    "Si chiamerą Internazionale, perchč noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Let's go ahead and stop the political talk right here.

Thanks guys

Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

Holy See

So now we're about to change owners just as much as we change managers, great.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, Quantum

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Just give us owners that will spend.

Just buy us good players that fit our team. Our team will win trophies and become profitable like Juve. It's really not that hard. If Suning didn't waste so much money and spent it on painfully obvious transfers (some of which only needed their approval) we could be challenging Juve and Napoli right now for the Scudetto, and pretty much have the UCL spot secured.

Suning have done well to take care of us financially, but let's not fool ourselves.. They don't know shit about football, and that just doesn't work, especially since they're not even listening to the people that they employ, that do. The club are in a position now where someone can take over the club and can start winning very soon.

We'll love our new owners when we take our Scudetto back from Juve.
    Last edited by Nyall; 13 Feb 18 at 03:11.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's what bugs me the most about them. They (he?) make the decisions in related to operations of football club (investments to the team) when he has absolutely no qualifications doing that. Hire top class people and let them build the team.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they've learned from the past (ditch Kia) and just told Saba you have no money for January.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Jesus I missed the news from previous page.

Yet another rude awakening for Inter and its fans. What a shitty ownership we have in terms of actual effects to the club compared to the wealth of the owner.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    At this point after our experience with these far east guys, I really really hope Moratti returns and keeps the same senior finance management and lets the existing directors (Ausilio, Sabatini) do their jobs.
    Spoiler: text 

16. Thanks (1): raidenvitch

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Chinese are running the business properly, but it will take a couple of years to compete for Scudetto if they want to play it safe, a la self-sustained model.

Chinese government names sports clubs on "limited investment" list for 2018

On January 31st, the National Development and Reform Comission issued the list of specified sectors in which businesses will face limitations when it comes to foreign investment in 2018. The industries that need to limit the overseas investment of enterprises include real estate, hotels, cinemas, entertainment industry, equity investment funds and sports clubs.

And now it remains to be seen what kind of restrictions that Suning will have to face in regard of transfer budget for Inter in the summer.

The news that came out of China today is that sporting investment will be on the “limited” list also for 2018. It remains to be seen how this is going to affect Suning and the Inter transfer market. Suning is a financial power but there are rules to follow especially in this case. According to the Corriere della Sera, the Chinese company will have a difficult time injecting resources into the club for the summer transfer market. Inter will have to do incoming transfer in a creative way.

Nobody reports the actual specific limitations!

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

It's Lunar New Year. Hopefully Zhang will give us a thick red envelop to spend.

One can only wish.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Iran

I hope these guys dont regret their decisions for not reinforcing the team when we had a good chance to reaching cl with some additions.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    I hope these guys dont regret their decisions for not reinforcing the team when we had a good chance to reaching cl with some additions.
    Why would they? They have a business to run, everything else is just a side entertainment.
    Wallace

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    At this point after our experience with these far east guys, I really really hope Moratti returns and keeps the same senior finance management and lets the existing directors (Ausilio, Sabatini) do their jobs.
    With all due respect to your post, Inter and football have moved on from Moratti. I love the Moratti family but while the club was in his hands, he did nothing to grow and expand our brand. The Triplette was like a dream and Inter's name appears on the list of Champions League winners like an anomaly. Moratti does not have the money needed to take Inter forward nor does he have the knowledge to make Inter a marketable and profitable. In a way, the club is still hurting from the excesses of his ownership. Inter can not go back to Massimo Moratti or his family. It would be a backwards step.

Having said that, being owned by Suning is presently of little help to Inter and we will continue to struggle while they are not permitted to spend on the club.
    Last edited by Puma; 18 Feb 18 at 07:08.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    With all due respect to your post, Inter and football have moved on from Moratti. I love the Moratti family but while the club was in his hands, he did nothing to grow and expand our brand. The Triplette was like a dream and Inter's name appears on the list of Champions League winners like an anomaly. Moratti does not have the money needed to take Inter forward nor does he have the knowledge to make Inter a marketable and profitable. In a way, the club is still hurting from the excesses of his ownership. Inter can not go back to Massimo Moratti or his family. It would be a backwards step.

Having said that, being owned by Suning is presently of little help to Inter and we will continue to struggle while they are not permitted to spend on the club.

If they can not spend to whatever reason then they can not take inter back to its place it will be loose loose situation it is better off for them and us as fans to sell it. They way things going will not improve till we have a heavy investments in place to be profitable for owner and rewarding for fans otherwise they loose their investment and we continue in misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didi

25. Thanks (1): DIN011

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Chinese Inter fans protesting against Suning group at their HQ for their attitude towards the Nerazzurro club...

"Without love for Inter no respect for u" was a banner unfolded...well one in English and one in Chinese

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    Glad that some of these "newer" chinese fans are showing some passion for the club, it would be easy to simply swap to supporting a club like RM, Barca or one of the Manchester clubs
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

28. Thanks (1): MVD