Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263
Results 1,241 to 1,259 of 1259

Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    it is just us or other clubs have same agreement?

so we can't buy any player in Jan?

sorry i don't follow this FFP thing
    we signed a specific agreement with UEFA

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    R9

Indonesia

Every club has to make scheme how to reach break event and even profitable. Of course every club has different way to do it.

4. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Man this reports are fucken bs. First of all how can FFP restrict us in jan? When the break even date is some where in july. So if we spend in January the worst thing that could happen is that we are force to sell in june. Also like that dude said this agreement somehow always gets extended once the transfer window is closed. I mean last year they reported that in the summer of 17 we could spend again which turned out to be wrong.
    Also is it not that every club has to maintain a positive balance when it comes to ffp relevant items? I mean thats the principle of FFp dont spend more then you make with a few exceptions.
    On top of that an auto finance jan transfer does not mean we are gonna spend little. This depends largely on the managements projection of revenue and costs. But seeing as we cut costs compared to last year and we gotten a couple f new sponsors we should be able to make one or two decent signings.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    at least ET did smth right...selling to real money owners

Zhang Jindong among the 15 richest men in China
    The Nerazzurri patron has a wealth of 11.9 billion euros. Two thousand entrepreneurs censored: Milanese Li Yonghong is not in the list
    He is up for 19% but still dropped from 10th to 15th place...

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The Chinese list is BS, don't believe anything about the ranking. There are thousands of people richer beyond our belief with unreported wealth.

Case in point: Those generals/politicians who got caught, with tens of billions literally inside their basements.

But, I think (not sure) most of Zhang's reported wealth is from his holdings of Suning's stocks, which is publicly traded. So he is indeed filthy rich.

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Anne Marie, MVD

Macedonia

To me it is not important how rich the owner is personally as long as he knows how to restructure the club in order to make it sustainable, bring it back to the very top of Italy and amongst Champions League final round participants.

What I love about the new ownership and management is how fast they have learned from their mistakes; they have seen that it is not the right path to blindly follow some shady agents and spend large sums without even thinking about it last summer. This summer they acted far smarter, added players where we needed some, got rid of the most players that are not up to Inter standards and significantly cleared the wage bill. Furthermore they added a nice social media appearance and good marketing in general, and even managed to conclude deals with countless sponsors. I surely would have preferred to see players like Vidal instead of Vecino at Inter, but they didn't overpace and didn't act like sugardaddys which is very refreshing. After a very long time this club seems to be doing almost everything with a purpose behind and not just try things out and hope for the best.

Now for the next years what I wish is a much stronger guidance and better management of our youth sectors, because it would be vital for us to add 4-5 squad players from our own youth in order to have enough resources to buy big players. This will become easier as the time goes on, because the squad structure is far more stable than it was, so the young players can be guided easier on their path to the first team.
    The other thing I wish to be sorted out is the stadium issue, and the best outcome given the mayor's opinion would be a refurbished and more attractive San Siro which should be rebuilt in line with our corporate identity which we increasingly gather in our overall appearance.

All in all I just hope that the owners have the right impact when they are needed, but at the same time try to make the club run as independent as possible.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...ina-177858303/

Apparently China's presidente Xi Jinping is a passionate football fan and Inter fan since he was there when Mazzolla's Inter was there as the first big EU club in China...

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

I ♥ Internazionale Milano 1908

12 min

Nuovi accordi con sponsor cinesi

we to get new Chinese sponsors soon says the FB Inter site

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

http://english.sina.com/china/p/2017...w3512880.shtml

i won't even comment cause i really didn't understand much of it, but it sounds important. it's a report on the speech of the chinese president during the congress. in english, of course
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Stevo meanwhile fucking around with this Pagani

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

this is a bit annoying. the kid is a show-off.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Phenomenon

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Who won't? With billions in his pocket it's a lifestyle. Better to see him spend his money after taking care his family business than some 'prince' in the oil rich country who partying every night with bitches all from their oil money.
    IndoInter

Malaysia

show-off is when u make banner written #wearesorich
    sorry for my bad English

21. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ciamac, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    It effectively is a banner saying #iamsorich

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Indonesia

Show off?? Jealous much?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Is this not the first time that we see one of zhang jr s fancy gadets? I mean i m sure he has a lot of other fancy shit but i never saw any of it on social medias so i think show of might be a bit harsh.

Also i have rich friends (not close as rich as zhang) who are like 100 times worse showing of shit their parents bought for them.

Also he bought a fucken pagani the dude has taste!! Plus he even went so far to put nerazurra on the spoiler which i probably would not have even done if i could ever afford a car like this.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 19 Oct 17 at 14:48.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ED 8661 View Post
    Show off?? Jealous much?
    well, if one can't criticize OR he will look jealous...

i just think that this level of showing only makes sense when you have earned yourself the money needed for that stuff. i don't care if he's our vice-president, that's how i feel. i love the "nerazzurra" bit of course, and i like that it isn't a fucking ferrari for once. i don't like all the rest. in response to Adriano@10: for what it is worth, it is not the first time the he posts about his cars.

edit: not the vice-president, a member of the board. and the son of the boss, of course.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Morocco

any news about result of xi ji jinping and his friends meeting ??

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    To me it is not important how rich the owner is personally as long as he knows how to restructure the club in order to make it sustainable, bring it back to the very top of Italy and amongst Champions League final round participants.

What I love about the new ownership and management is how fast they have learned from their mistakes; they have seen that it is not the right path to blindly follow some shady agents and spend large sums without even thinking about it last summer. This summer they acted far smarter, added players where we needed some, got rid of the most players that are not up to Inter standards and significantly cleared the wage bill. Furthermore they added a nice social media appearance and good marketing in general, and even managed to conclude deals with countless sponsors. I surely would have preferred to see players like Vidal instead of Vecino at Inter, but they didn't overpace and didn't act like sugardaddys which is very refreshing. After a very long time this club seems to be doing almost everything with a purpose behind and not just try things out and hope for the best.

Now for the next years what I wish is a much stronger guidance and better management of our youth sectors, because it would be vital for us to add 4-5 squad players from our own youth in order to have enough resources to buy big players. This will become easier as the time goes on, because the squad structure is far more stable than it was, so the young players can be guided easier on their path to the first team.
    The other thing I wish to be sorted out is the stadium issue, and the best outcome given the mayor's opinion would be a refurbished and more attractive San Siro which should be rebuilt in line with our corporate identity which we increasingly gather in our overall appearance.

All in all I just hope that the owners have the right impact when they are needed, but at the same time try to make the club run as independent as possible.
    it is important how rich the owner is. money is not enough of course, but it's a bit like when you play poker: the person who is playing at higher stakes that he can actually afford is always nervous and can't usually decide when to take risks.

having a deep pocket helps people make decisions with the right attitude.

take milan as an example: they went all in and spent over 200 mln euros, but in the process they didn't buy aubameyang or belotti, probably because they thought they cost too much. and between kalinic and silva spent as much.

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, indro1908