Page 134 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2810

Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

10 years of FIF
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-i...-idUKKBN29J1C2

Suning is looking to sell a stake of up to 40% in the Milan club valued at around 500 million euros, one of the sources said.

The source said BC Partners would be more of a financial investor and Suning, which would continue managing the club, would be able to buy back the stake in the future.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Doesn't LionRock Capital already own 30% of the club? If Suning sell another 40% of it, that would leave their stake of the business at 30%. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

10 years of FIF
    I'm fed up with these investing groups.

I want a proper sugar daddy. I want us to be so rich and be able to buy anyone we want. Fuck fifa penalties, fuck ffp.

I want us to be rich.

All these investing groups are just ultra mega fails. Always. Football as a whole is a business, but a football team can not be run as such. You need blind investing for several years.
    Guacamole

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Right now, there is alot of uncertainty and it is hard to know exactly what is going on with our owners. Are they looking for minority investors? Are they looking to sell the the club altogether? Are there other interested partners other than BC Partners? I read this morning that there is supposedly interest from a Swedish private equity fund (EQT) as well another group named Arctos. Who are these other groups?

In one way, I am worried because we do not know what we are going to get with new owners. The uncertainty makes me anxious. But at the same time, there is no way we can continue with Suning because what happens at the club financially would largely be determined by the Chinese Communist Party. Using a football related analogy, that scenario would be akin to playing each game in Serie A, Europe and the Coppa with ten men and is certainly not how anyone would want Inter to be run.

Perhaps what is really disappointing for me as an Inter supporter is the timing. Here we are in second place in the Championship, competing with Milan for the Scudetto. With a couple of additional reinforcements in this transfer window, we could have gone into the second half of the season with greater confidence. But everything has come to a dead standstill and I cannot help but feel that if we do not reinforce in the Winter transfer window and win the Scudetto this season our long drought will continue for years to come.
    Last edited by Puma; 15 Jan 21 at 01:00.

6. Thanks (4): ADRossi, kurt0411, MVD, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    FORZA BHENCHOD PARTNERS
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Perhaps what is really disappointing for me as an Inter supporter is the timing. Here we are in second place in the Championship, competing with Milan for the Scudetto. With a couple of additional reinforcements in this transfer window, we could have gone into the second half of the season with greater confidence. But everything has come to a dead standstill and I cannot help but feel that if we do not reinforce in the Winter transfer window and win the Scudetto this season our long drought will continue for years to come.
    This is my worry too. At this moment, this season looks like the one when we NEED to win because there's no certainties there will be another season with this high chances for the Scudetto in the foreseeable future. That could change after the sale, but at this point we don't know. If there gonna be cost cuts in the summer, we can say goodbye to the next Scudetto challenges, because Juve will get stronger in the summer (specially if they can handle Dybala issue).

If only we could make some reinforcement, even small ones, it would help a lot.

9. Thanks (2): Rain, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    There was even a board meeting to discuss how Inter are going to pay wages of July and August in order to avoid points deduction. There's no chance we're going to sign anyone in January.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Egypt

I guess it was good while it lasted boys! With the current news that I'm reading about an imminent takeover from BC Partners, I'm afraid we will most likely be back to banter era and will never see any big spending deals like Hakimi or Lukaku.
    We're just going to settle for trash loan deals with an option to buy la Milan or Thohir era.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Inter To Debut “Revolutionary New Logo”, Italian Media Claim

Inter are expected to debut a revolutionary new club logo, following in the footsteps of Juventus, Italian media reports.

The current Nerazzurri badge was designed by illustrator Giorgio Muggiani, one of the founders of the club, in 1908.

Since then it has gone through only small changes with the basic elements remaining the same.

A revolution is coming though, reports Tuttosport, with Inter set to adopt a new logo which will come as a shock to the system for fans.

The move follows the decision by Juventus to rebrand their badge in 2017, moving away from their traditional shield to a minimalist design featuring to stylised Js.

Inter’s move will be similarly bold, with the new logo to be part of a campaign called ‘I Am Milano’ which will be launched in March.

The objective is a commercial one as the club looks to attract new sponsors, especially given Pirelli’s historic shirt sponsorship is coming to an end.
    This better be bullshit.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Unfortunately it's not. Hopefully it's not some utter shit. Not sure if they will officially announce something or just let it out there ti gauge reactions. But it's going to be announced on our 113th birthday.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Please don't fuck with the logo. Throughout our history, whenever we have fucked with our basic logo, the result has been terrible.

IMO the current logo is our best ever design. Don't fuck with that.

Fav. Player
    Achraf Hakimi

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Please don't fuck with the logo. Throughout our history, whenever we have fucked with our basic logo, the result has been terrible.

IMO the current logo is our best ever design. Don't fuck with that.
    1998 logo is my favorite one. Also like 1978 logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Some people keep saying Frank Lampard has a 150 IQ. So what?
    This is football, isn't it? Not fucking rocket science!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it
    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

16. Thanks (3): Conan the Barbarian, MVD, rfU

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    1978 is great but it shouldn't be our logo

Any variation of the original emblem is welcome, but changing it to something garbage should not be acceptable.

P..S. You don't want to see the leaked pictures
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

18. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    L.Matthus

Turkey

There is no doubt that 1998 logo is the best one.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

20. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Our leaked away kit for next season has a new logo; essentially a serpent that looks like a stray sperm. Hoping that's not the new club logo.

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I’m getting worried now that ADRossi is right and our new logo will be a sperm!!!

113th birthday...unlucky for some I suppose!

My favs in order are the present logo, 1998 then 1978 (would love to see this on a third kit).

Suning might be out by March though so hopefully might not happen...

Brazil

How appropriate for a team of low testosterone pussies.

24. Thanks (1): andrei

Italy

-Deleted-

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Let's make it a big I...Worked great for Juve /s
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Let's make it a big I...Worked great for Juve /s
    I’d lose a lot of respect for our club if we merely copied jube’s rebranding and had a giant I as our new logo!