Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Thread: The Suning Commerce Group

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeila View Post
    Moratti sending them lowkey message to get CR7 eh? “Do I expect Suning to go for someone like Ronaldo? Sooner or later, maybe,” he told Mi-Tomorrow.
    To all fairness, when Moratti went crazy for a player, usually that player is VERY talented. I wish that we have someone like Ronaldo or Recoba (minus the injuries). It's strange that our most talented player is probably Banega (which is why he's being sold?). Very low standards compared to Moratti's days.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Here's a fan letter to the club slamming the transfer mercato so far. The club actually responds!

Dear Procurator,

I'm an Inter Milan fan, I live close to San Siro and I have been a season ticket holder at the stadium since I had shorts and I was a fan of the Nerazzurri with my dad. But today I run the risk of not renewing the season tickets for two reasons:

1. There are no more football players, symbols, footballers proud to wear the Nerazzurri shirt (the last was Zanetti).

2. The transfer campaign even in its intentions is scandalous, does not exist, and does not excite.

Spalletti? Well done, but without champions, he can not do much. Selling unnecessary players and starting to work on buying real champions for Inter. If things do not change quickly, this year I will go to the sea on vacation "forgetting" to renew my subscription after 36 years of cheering from the second ring of San Siro. Corrado '71

Dear Corrado,

We will not have to convince you to renew the your season tickets to your Inter, but let me reply as follows:

1. There are no more symbol players. The attachment to the jersey, with the exception of Totti, can no longer be claimed. Football is business and all of us, including fans, must now understand this.

2. On the second statement, it is necessary to consider that the market is still at the starting phase and that, in the specific case, Inter is inert for reasons linked to the principles of Fair Play Financial and, in particular, the agreements reached with the UEFA that paralyze the Inter market if by June 30th the Nerazzurri will not be able to achieve a solid gain (Perisic?).
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

3. Thanks (1): Black Jesus

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Corrado is a fucking loser...he forgot to threaten to convert to RUbentuism