Thread: Suprising numbers

Suprising numbers

OVER 4000 MINUTES FOR J.ZANETTI, CORDOBA
    Tuesday, 24 May 2005 11:03:39

MILAN - Javier Zanetti and Ivan Ramiro Cordoba are the two Nerazzurri players to have played over four thousand minutes in the 2004/05 season. The two South Americans are also the current members of the squad with the most appearances to their names (453 for Zanetti, 240 for Corboba). Cambiasso, Toldo, Stankovic, Materazzi, Adriano and Veron have all played over three thousand minutes.

Minutes played in 2004/05 season (updated after Sampdoria v Inter):

J. Zanetti 4232
    Cordoba 4150
    Cambiasso 3738
    Toldo 3542
    Stankovic 3483 (6 goals 10 assists)
    Materazzi 3300
    Adriano 3260
    Veron 3187 (3 goals 7 assists)
    Favalli 2882
    Martins 2667
    Zé Maria 2338
    C.Zanetti 2303
    Mihajlovic 2252
    Vieri 2242
    van der Meyde 1613
    Cruz 1556
    Emre 1526
    Davids 1430
    Kily González 1191
    Burdisso 1184
    Recoba 1052 (6 goals 8 assists)
    Karagounis 957
    Carini 786

-----------------------------------------------------

Burdisso played more than Recoba???!!!

Did you hear that people!! Recoba played less than the Mr invisible man himself Burdisso!!!!

Anyway not suprised about JZ Cambiasso or Cordoba, Stankovic almost 3500 minutes...no comment no comment no comment

Karagounis only needs another game or so, and its Recoba and Carini at the bottom, great job by their agent, great for Uruguay aswell.

whats the calcio criminal law on such treatment of talent? although sending Mancini to a jail isn't exactly a punishment...
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

stop crying about Recoba =

there's already a thread for this too... look in General Inter Stuff.

by the way, Recoba has been injured most of the season, I thought a die hard fan of him like you would know this??

No one is crying about Recoba, just very interesting numbers.

If you want to ignore it, fair enough, crimes against football have happened but ignore it and move on, its a fickle game.
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Recoba's only been injured since March, what about the rest of the season?

Come on if he was injured since October you'd have a point, but for now he has unjustly been underused, whilst others who are cleary out of form(see Stankovic) get way more minutes.

Jimmy
    Faisal, this is getting incredibly tiring. You like Recoba and think he has been mistreated by Mancini. We've gotten it now!!!

Jimmy I know you've got it, but others continue to spill out the same nonsense, Im bringing the facts, now they want me to shut up? they should shut it too.

I think it gets tiring how come out with the same old ''he is great but doesn't show it enough, there must be a reason why he isn't playing'' yeah ok so there is a must something we don't know about Stankovic when he plays all the time even when out of form.

Ok I'll leave it now, but it was suprising stats, I swear I could open a million threads here about Adriano and no one would care.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    As someone said, there is already a topic about this. So this one will be closed.

Handyo