Page 156 of 177 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156157158159166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3524

Thread: Italian Serie A 2016/2017

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

it is painful to see the delusion of milan fans, its almost as painful as watching inter fans being optimistic with thohir, fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    it is painful to see the delusion of milan fans, its almost as painful as watching inter fans being optimistic with thohir, fuck.
    why are you so sure the new milan management is following thohir s steps?
    thx.

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by sawyerfcinter View Post
    why are you so sure the new milan management is following thohir s steps?
    thx.
    There are a lot of similarities.

1) A foreign owner who no one seems to know anything about
    1, A) Said foreign owner cannot be found on any list of wealthiest people from native country
    2) The financial construction of the deal is sketchy (ET had to immediately restructure our debt, Milan is being financed at a borderline subprime interest rate)

An added wrinkle is the fact this deal took basically a year to complete, and Silvio doesn't seem like he particularly cares who buys the club as long as he gets paid.

I wouldn't be panicking if I was a Milan fan, but I would be skeptical. Ultimately, we know anything about Milan's ownership group until summer. If your transfer window ends up being signing Deulofeu permanently and a below average midfielder from a lower table Serie A team, we'll know nothing has changed. If you go out and try to sign a guy like William Carvalho, maybe things are different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

I bet, even Thohir's family are wealthier than Yonghong Li. Thohir is not as unknown as Yonghong Li

In Indonesia Thohir family run business in Energy, Property, Media, and Sports Investment. On the other hand, yonghong li himself had gone into some controversies run (Grand Dragon International Holding, Duolun Industry, Jade Valley)

One thing is clear, he got a bad reputation with local authorities

5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I bet, even Thohir's family are wealthier than Yonghong Li. Thohir is not as unknown as Yonghong Li

In Indonesia Thohir family run business in Energy, Property, Media, and Sports Investment. On the other hand, yonghong li himself had gone into some controversies run (Grand Dragon International Holding, Duolun Industry, Jade Valley)

One thing is clear, he got a bad reputation with local authorities
    Not to mention Thohir was known overseas for his ownership with the 76ers and DC United
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

7. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Respect to Atalanta. They play better in big games than we do.
    They actually been doing that against us too when we were "big games" opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Juventus fans mock former boss Antonio Conte with brilliant banner

Juventus fans have mocked their former boss Conte with a brilliant banner that has been exposed in front of Juventus’ training centre after the Serie A giants’ qualification to the Champions League semi-finals.

Juventus eliminated Barcelona from the quarter-finals with a 3-0 win on aggregate. The Old Lady held Barcelona to a home 0-0 draw yesterday night managing to qualify for the next stage of Europe’s elite competition for the second time in the last three years.

“Ieri CONTEnti in Italia, oggi Allegri in Europa, andiamo a comandare”, the banner reads. The fans’ play on words refers to results obtained by former boss Antonio Conte compared to those of current Juventus tactician Max Allegri.

The word-to-word translation of the banner is: “Yesterday we were happy (contenti) in Italy, now we are cheerful (Allegri) in Europe, let’s go to command.” The Italian word ‘contenti’ contains, of course, the word ‘Conte’. The Italian tactician had a great relationship with Juventus fans during his three-year spell in Turin although some bianconeri supporters felt betrayed when the manager decided to hand his resignation two days after the beginning of the 2014/15 summer training camp.

Conte’s Juventus took part to two Champions League campaigns: the first one ended in the quarter-finals against Bayern Munich, the second one ended in the group stages with Juventus that were also eliminated from the Europa League semi-finals in the 2013/14 campaign.

The message of Juve fans is pretty simple: Conte was a very good manager but he could only deliver good results in Italy (he won three Serie A titles during his time in Turin), whilst this Juventus side is challenging the best European clubs to win the Champions League, a trophy that Juventus are not winning since 1996 with four Champions League finals lost since.

10. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, morrisama, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    I mean, its not like he handed his resignation in 2 days before the season started, that would just be unprofessional
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Any native italian here can inform us how is the inter fan population vs bbilan fan population in Milano ?
    do we get more population or them ? Do Inter have the most ultras and fanaticism than any other clubs in Italy ?

I think Lazio Ultras are the most hardliners

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If football italia is right that milan only have 50 mil to soend this summer we can add it to the long list of things i called right

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    If football italia is right that milan only have 50 mil to soend this summer we can add it to the long list of things i called right
    like "thohirs model" or suso never becoming anything even close to decent
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Wow, the days when 50 million is a shit transfer budget...50 million in Montellas hands might be all he needs. He has them playing way above what they should and developing some players. A wing back, maybe a defender and a real good CM and Milan could be very good under Montella

Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    like "thohirs model" or suso never becoming anything even close to decent
    Genius is iterative. Only those who dont try, dont fail.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Wow, the days when 50 million is a shit transfer budget...50 million in Montellas hands might be all he needs. He has them playing way above what they should and developing some players. A wing back, maybe a defender and a real good CM and Milan could be very good under Montella
    While i agree that montella did a fantastic job like you already said they are already playing above their level i dont think he can sustain such overperformance without any major investments and sadly 50 mio these day does not give you anything of substance. Gazzetta claims montella wants de vrij adn keita from lazio and i doubt much of the 50 mio would be left over after these two transfers and their team would still not be complete.

Anyways i find it hilarious how some milan fans actually believe that bbilan has a chance to sign Aubameyang now, that s even more ridiculous than interisti believing that mbappe will end up here.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

18. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Any native italian here can inform us how is the inter fan population vs bbilan fan population in Milano ?
    do we get more population or them ? Do Inter have the most ultras and fanaticism than any other clubs in Italy ?

I think Lazio Ultras are the most hardliners
    We have more fans within the city
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    that s even more ridiculous than interisti believing that mbappe will end up here.
    Wait he's not?
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    http://www.calciomercato.com/news/mo...ssima-st-21444

VAR COMING NEXT SEASON! HOPEFULLY RUBE WON'T BE ABLE TO CHEAT LIKE MERDAS FROM THERE ON OUT !ALL THEY NEED NOW IS THE ANTI MAFIA GUYS to do their job and send Rube to Serie D where they rightfully belong

22. Thanks (1): Howl

Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    http://www.calciomercato.com/news/mo...ssima-st-21444

VAR COMING NEXT SEASON! HOPEFULLY RUBE WON'T BE ABLE TO CHEAT LIKE MERDAS FROM THERE ON OUT !ALL THEY NEED NOW IS THE ANTI MAFIA GUYS to do their job and send Rube to Serie D where they rightfully belong
    Hahahaha oh man you're so naive

'Uh, sorry, we have no video replay, all the cameras were watching women in the crowd'

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    "Camera malfunction"
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    And I thought I was the tinfoil hat one here haha