• Other

2 2.00%
Page 169 of 174 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 3480

Thread: Italian Serie A 2016/2017

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Rooting for the home town team. Go Frosinone.

Also, sad to see Latina got relegated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

As a Sicilian, I am a bit disappointed for Trapani. Other than that not surprised about anything in particular.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (2): MVD, Tsuna

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Rooting for the home town team. Go Frosinone.

Also, sad to see Latina got relegated.
    Pretty sure our treble hero MacDonald Mariga plays for Latina now

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Pretty sure our treble hero MacDonald Mariga plays for Latina now
    Yeah, he does.

They actually had a decent collection of players. Maria and Acosty both have played in Serie A. Scaglia is probably the fastest Italian in Serie B. Corvia failed with Roma but is a decent finisher.

Unfortunately, the club is going bankrupt and can't afford to pay their players, so most of the good ones (Scaglia, Acosty, Boyake, Esposito) have all left. I assume Mariga and Corvia will be sold to raise funds now that they're going to Serie C.
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Can't see why people don't love Spaletti. The way he setups defense and attack is just amazing.
    Not only this season, but also Inter pre-treble era. His Roma outplayed Mancio team every time they faced us.
    People (Rube, Bbilan fans etc. included) rate Sarri higher..but the fact Roma is currently still above an on-fire Napoli
    True that. I still remember Roma were a fucking pain in the ass for during Mancini's days. They simply outplayed and outclassed us, home and away, every fucking time we played them. That 1-3 loss to them at the Meazza in season 2006/2007 was a fucking big blow to my morale as an Inter fan back then because I was really hoping that we could finish the season unbeaten and secure the Scudetto on that very day itself. To make things worse, they went on to humiliate us 6-2 in our next meeting with them in the first leg of the Coppa final. We had better luck against them in the following season, but still they were by miles the better side when we played them. Our 4-1 win at the Olimpico was pure luck considering the fact that they were down to 10-men so early in the game thanks to Giuly's foly. Still, they managed to equalize and only lost because they believed they could take us on with 10 men instead of going defensive. They made it clear that they were the superior side though by beating us 2-1 in the final Coppa game that season.

Post 2010/2011, we have been their bitch.

Regarding Spalletti, yes. Would love him here. Have always been a fan of his football.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    So Verona got the 2nd spot. I do hope Frosinone get the 3rd one because they deserve credit for building this:

in about half the time that the time that Roma and others have been trying to get permission for their stadiums.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Will be interested to see what that looks like when it's done

12. Thanks (3): I4E, MVD, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Pitch looks like shit still
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    We need a lot more than someone screaming "this is Inter!" in the locker room.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

I was about to write "lol Roma" complete with a yao face, then I remembered our season.

You understand your team sucks when you can't make fun of the chokers by definition.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

I would honestly be okay if we tried to sign El Shaa. He's only 25 years old, and has that creativity and flair our team desperately needs. He's played pretty darn well for Roma this year too.

Not sure what his price would be, but glad he has resurrected his career.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

there have been lots of discussions about this goal in serie B (skip to 1.25):

the score was 1 to 1, with this goal ternana won and got a 5 point-margin in the standings over trapani, thus avoiding play-out and getting trapani relegated to lega pro (third division).

I guess ascoli's keeper needed a boost to his bank account

19. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    there have been lots of discussions about this goal in serie B (skip to 1.25):

the score was 1 to 1, with this goal ternana won and got a 5 point-margin in the standings over trapani, thus avoiding play-out and getting trapani relegated to lega pro (third division).

I guess ascoli's keeper needed a boost to his bank account
    Meh, I would just say he made a mistake. Usually in fixed games a goalkeeper makes it very obvious. If I'm wrong, this guy has a career in acting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Meh, I would just say he made a mistake. Usually in fixed games a goalkeeper makes it very obvious. If I'm wrong, this guy has a career in acting.
    I think it was obvious; mostly by the defender. Look at the last defender how is just jugging. Ok, he was thinking the goalie was going to get it but wasn't he supposed to run towards his goal when he saw the oppositions's attacker passing him?

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Crotone (17) has more points than Rube in the last 7 games...wow

While we have 1 point huehue

Good times,good times

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Sassuolo not messing around today

and Juve just basically clinched the title

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Dybala is such a pathetic diver
    Vomit worthy

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    favorites for relegation anyone? right now, i'm going for pescara, crotone, and palermo although it's still too premature to tell (before the end of the transfer window and when we haven't seen how the teams look in sept).
    Shout out to bandiera for nailing this in July.

27. Thanks (1): Shaun

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

rube just won the Scudo...again

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

Damn, Empoli are losing too. So if by some miracle, Crotone score 2 (lol) they'll go level with them on points.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Bbilan like they won the Scudo celebrating a 6th place and EL preliminary QL thank god we ain't in EL and get distracted with that shit as well tbh

31. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, chhstr